McAgger
The Franchise
dmize
Gil
Blue Barrett
26 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 40 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by McAgger Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:33 pm

The Nature Boy wrote:the heat can literally just flip a switch and decide if they are going to beat you at this point...

37-10 run in the third quarter... INSANE. They play the best defense i have seen in the NBA in a while, have the best player on the planet... and fast break life nothing I have seen in a while. it is going to be interesting to see who makes it to face them in the ECFs. I really dont think anyone in the east can handle them.

Best fast break team of all time, not just in a while :coffee:

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 40 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:41 am

Better fast break team than the show time Lakers and the Suns? Please man, my sides Laughing

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:42 am

Boston beat them 20 to 6 on fast break points just a couple nights ago....
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:46 am

Oh and to and noone in the East are stopping the Heat, its almost obvious at this point.

Every team is cripppled.

Rose with the Bulls, Rondo and the C's, the entire big 3 of the Knicks aswell as Granger of the Indy...even the 76's and Bynum, while they have no chance to win, they could at least make it a challange with the big man.

Even if Miami werent as good as they are, its paved for them to win the East...add in how good they actually are, easy.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:53 am

Would love to see how they fare against the Spurs. Duncan has been very quietly brilliant this season so far. Too bad Pop will probably play his reserves eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:58 am

What a great game, amazing to watch.

Miami. :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Nuggets extend their streak to 14 wins. Barely scrapped through at the end winning by 1 point tonight against the Sixers. Awesome game this was.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:44 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Nuggets extend their streak to 14 wins. Barely scrapped through at the end winning by 1 point tonight against the Sixers. Awesome game this was.

Such a well coached team. I think the might make the wcfs. Its hard to see the thunder overcome a team that's well organised like this that plays great d, and has 2 class big men. They would be a good matchup against the heat too.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Nuggets extend their streak to 14 wins. Barely scrapped through at the end winning by 1 point tonight against the Sixers. Awesome game this was.

Such a well coached team. I think the might make the wcfs. Its hard to see the thunder overcome a team that's well organised like this that plays great d, and has 2 class big men. They would be a good matchup against the heat too
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:11 pm

BTW... did you see the block by Kenneth "the manimal" Fareid, the block by Magee, and the ridiculous dunk by nate Robinson?

Watch if you haven't
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:57 am

Dont think the Nuggets will do anything serious in the playoffs tbh.

They have no go guy who ca create in the half court, relying on Lawson and Gallo to do so..meh.

They dont have a 500. record on the road either.

It depends mostly on match ups, but I think they will be going home in the second round unless some shocks happen in the first.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:22 am

but, they are peaking at the right time. If they make it as a top seed they won't need to worry so much about road games, obviously in the later rounds yes, but still. Also Iguodala is playing some oppressive defense.

at the end of the day, they match up well against a team like Heat and the thunder, but would get smashed by the spurs or the grizzlies... they are a strangely constructed, yet very good team
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:58 am

Well sure it helps getting a better seed in terms of not relying on winning away so much, but none the less you have to win home games.

Peaking at the right time? I would argue its actually a bit early still, plus I never really take what happens in the regular reason into account to that degree.

I get what your saying, but in a long series teams will figure them out I believe.

They dont one guy who you really just cant stop on command, you cant win in the playoffs relying on fast break transition offence alone. They will have to score in the half court and im not sure they can against the best of the best, at least enough to do serious damage.

I dont think they can beat the Thunder, and im not even so high on the Thunder at the moment either, but yeah...the Lakers I think they can beat, the Rockets, Golden State or the Jazz too..but OKC, Spurs, Grizz I think all would win. The Clippers is a toss up.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:14 am

I agree about the half court... but George Karl knows what he is doing so I am sure there would be something up his sleeve. The real threat from them is the athleticism on defense and their defense in the paint. They also score a lot in the paint. They are on pace to be the highest points in the paint team -ever- thats not a joke.

In terms of the Western Conference, there are teams that could deal with them easily. I really don't think the Thunder match up well with them at all. They have a quick back court to deal with westbrook. Your not stopping Durant. End of story.
But with that said, your not going inside on them either. The Thunder just iso, iso, and iso. Eventually you need easy buckets in the paint and they don't get ANY.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:17 pm

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/226846/Shabazz-Muhammad-Actually-One-Year-Older-Than-Previously-Believed

Lol. So he just got outta high school and he's 20 already. And he was underwhelming as hell this year.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/226858/NBA-Talent-Evaluators-Question-Whether-Muhammad-Can-Make-Teammates-Better

This is going to be one of the weakest drafts in a while.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:28 pm

The Franchise wrote:Well sure it helps getting a better seed in terms of not relying on winning away so much, but none the less you have to win home games.

Peaking at the right time? I would argue its actually a bit early still, plus I never really take what happens in the regular reason into account to that degree.

I get what your saying, but in a long series teams will figure them out I believe.

They dont one guy who you really just cant stop on command, you cant win in the playoffs relying on fast break transition offence alone. They will have to score in the half court and im not sure they can against the best of the best, at least enough to do serious damage.

I dont think they can beat the Thunder, and im not even so high on the Thunder at the moment either, but yeah...the Lakers I think they can beat, the Rockets, Golden State or the Jazz too..but OKC, Spurs, Grizz I think all would win. The Clippers is a toss up.

I doubt the Grizz could beat Denver in a series. They can't even beat the Hornets. the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 40 Gag
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:40 pm

The Great Wall of John is up next! :bow:

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=29472
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40