Uncanny
iNFINITY9910
Blue
Abramovich
Shed
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rafael Benitez Appointed Interim Manager - Page 2 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Appointed Interim Manager

Post by Shed Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:03 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Even if by some miracle he takes Chelsea to last 16 of CL and wins again this year would you people still hate him???

I don't think anyone's put it better than Pat Nevin (former Chelsea player and club legend)...
"If he is successful, I get impression he will be accepted. I'm not sure he'll ever be loved."

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez Appointed Interim Manager - Page 2 Empty Re: Rafael Benitez Appointed Interim Manager

Post by Kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:07 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Even if by some miracle he takes Chelsea to last 16 of CL and wins again this year would you people still hate him???

I don't think anyone's put it better than Pat Nevin (former Chelsea player and club legend)...
"If he is successful, I get impression he will be tolerable. I'm not sure he'll ever be loved."

My take on it.

I won't accept him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:45 am

blah the lot fo you make me sick, hating on Benitez for doing his job, of all the media driven fan boy junk i've read here the only arguments (and i use the term arguments loosley here) against Rafa are:
-"he said mean things about Chelsea when he was at 'pool"
Grow up, he was coach of Liverpool and Chelsea were one of his main rivals, and during most of his time at 'pool Chelseas coach was Mou who brought most of this about anyway. I dont hear any of you hating on Mou because of the no so subtle digs he took at the club when he was at playing us with Inter in the CL a few seaons back anyway

see 2:14

Hes gonna play Torres
Any new coach we bought in wouldve played Torres too, you know that just as well as i do

He only won one CL and an FA cup in all that time at 'pool
Compare his finances and the dedication of his owners during that period to that of United and Chelsea

i posted this in the liverpool section about half an hour after Robbie got the sack and i still stand by it

fatman123 wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Other than the Abromovich being a huge pain in his a$$ in the future, this looks like the perfect project for Rafa. He'd do wonders with Hazard, Oscar, and Mata. He'll have as money as he needs to buy whoever he wants. Heck he'll even make their defense click.

your right, Rafa COULD do amazing things with Oscar, Hazard and Mata but Red is also right, he'd never get a fair chance to do it, plus theres too many f*ckwit fans who wouldnt accept Rafa at the club, plus i dont thnk theres anyone else who has a chance of getting the old Torres back

In a perfet world id love to have Rafa at Chelsea, but in reality he deserve better

then again we wouldnt be in this mess if we'd just stuck with Carlo (or Mou)
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:52 am

I dont care if he wins the treble for us... He is one of the very few people who are on my haters list. I only have like 4-5 haters! Not just in football but in all my life.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:57 am

Apparently we're not allowed to call him a Fat Spanish Waiter because it sounds too much like Azpilicueta. Sad
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:03 am

Blue wrote:
Abramovich wrote:Even if by some miracle Torres scores more than 15 goals this season, he's still dead to me.

Seriously nobody can help that buffoon, i have never hated a Chelsea player until Torres.

Same
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:17 am

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/11/21/3677290/rafael-benitez-chelsea-staff-reacts
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:41 am

Last few comments... I would have said most of those stuff Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:42 pm

I don't know how to feel about this

A part of me wants Rafa to fail and the board to understand their stupidity and how pathetic they are to deal with RDM like that but its the club we are talking about. I want the best for the club and if we can set our emotions aside, lets just hope this appointment can lead us to 'continued' success

Optimistically looking, Rafa could take us the final stages of the CL, surprise us all by buying Falcao and winning the league, have a good domestic cup run and sod off in the summer when Guardiola comes

Unrealistic but hey, lets dream
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Chelsea appoint Zenden as Benitez's assistant:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9695541/Chelsea-appoint-Boudewijn-Zenden-as-Rafa-Benitezs-assistant-as-Roman-Abramovich-sacks-Roberto-Di-Matteo.html

LMAO, nice try. This turncoat is no more welcome than Rafa is.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:37 pm

fatman123 wrote:blah the lot fo you make me sick, hating on Benitez for doing his job, of all the media driven fan boy junk i've read here the only arguments (and i use the term arguments loosley here) against Rafa are:
-"he said mean things about Chelsea when he was at 'pool"
Grow up, he was coach of Liverpool and Chelsea were one of his main rivals, and during most of his time at 'pool Chelseas coach was Mou who brought most of this about anyway. I dont hear any of you hating on Mou because of the no so subtle digs he took at the club when he was at playing us with Inter in the CL a few seaons back anyway

see 2:14

Hes gonna play Torres
Any new coach we bought in wouldve played Torres too, you know that just as well as i do

He only won one CL and an FA cup in all that time at 'pool
Compare his finances and the dedication of his owners during that period to that of United and Chelsea

i posted this in the liverpool section about half an hour after Robbie got the sack and i still stand by it

fatman123 wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Other than the Abromovich being a huge pain in his a$$ in the future, this looks like the perfect project for Rafa. He'd do wonders with Hazard, Oscar, and Mata. He'll have as money as he needs to buy whoever he wants. Heck he'll even make their defense click.

your right, Rafa COULD do amazing things with Oscar, Hazard and Mata but Red is also right, he'd never get a fair chance to do it, plus theres too many f*ckwit fans who wouldnt accept Rafa at the club, plus i dont thnk theres anyone else who has a chance of getting the old Torres back

In a perfet world id love to have Rafa at Chelsea, but in reality he deserve better

then again we wouldnt be in this mess if we'd just stuck with Carlo (or Mou)
Mourinho was shafted by Abramovich. He had every right to say what he wanted. Besides, he would have to say something entirely HORRIBLE and DISGUSTING about the club, fans or players for CFC fans to hate him. That's how much he's loved. You're saying Rafa deserves the same leverage? Errrr.....no sir. I think not.

I get the fact that you're trying to be supportive and all but it doesn't change the fact that 98% of the fanbase hate Rafa. I don't think anything will change that. Like Nevin said, yes he may be accepted but loved? No chance. And as of now, I'm still yet to accept him personally. If you've done that already and you already love him(which seems to be the case) then that's fine. Good on you. Not me though.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Rafael Benitez Appointed Interim Manager - Page 2 Tumblr_mdwc7leYG21ruhh4yo1_1280

Rafael Benitez Appointed Interim Manager - Page 2 Barfing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:01 pm

On another note, Rafa being hired is bad nes for Luiz. He'll be benched.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:On another note, Rafa being hired is bad nes for Luiz. He'll be benched.
Luiz will be benched, but Torres' place in the side will be cemented. Cancels out unfortunately Neutral
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeIN8Ub86-s&noredirect=1&newstate=af3cd9464eb912f4ffd5fb6e9ab994b2

Link to live press conference in a few minutes time.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Recap of the press conference for the lads who weren't able/awake to see it:

• asked why he hasn't been employed in 2 years; says he turned down multiple offers "across the world" waiting for the "right club/offer"
• Asked why he took the Chelsea job, especially on such a short-term premise; says he wanted to return to a club capable of challenging for trophies
• repeatedly refers to the "5 trophies" the club are still in contention for and intimates he wants to win as many as possible
• continually ducks question relating to him being an "interim manager"
• asked about insulting CFC fans - specifically the 'flags' comment and others - and never does deny it; says he was "defending his side against another side" just as anyone would do....
• states he has still not spoken to RA even once (a clear indication about just how and what the latter regards/views him as...)
• says he has spoken only to Michael Emenalo throughout the entire process
• asked about whether he'd like to or thinks he can help Flopnando "improve"; states he hopes to do that with "all" the players
• asked whether or not JT will remain Chelsea captain; says it's "an easy decision" and that he "normally would, yes"
• asked a few times about Clattenburg issue, says he hasn't had enough time at the club to speak on it.
• announces bringing in Bolo Zenden as his assistant, as well as a new fitness coach (who worked with none other than Flopnando, since this Atletico days...surprise surprise) and a new member of "analysis" team. Says coaches already there are of a very high quality as well.
• asked how he can win fans over; says to "win games"

........ Neutral

Gonna be a loooong 6 months.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Think we might be seeing more of Romeu now.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Think we might be seeing more of Romeu now.
Not much of a choice when Emenalo left us with just 3 CM's in the entire squad :facepalm:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Janurary will be interesting, assuming Rafa is not in charge of transfers.

It's a shame with Romeu, I loved watching him last year but he seems to have gone backwards, don't know what it is.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:40 pm

quote from the article, "feel like yoda was replaced by jabba the hutt"
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:06 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:Rafael Benitez Appointed Interim Manager - Page 2 Tumblr_mdwc7leYG21ruhh4yo1_1280

Looks Shopped...

I Bet it's RDM but some cruel B*****d shopped Rafa's face on.

#livingindenial
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:10 am

Kick wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:Rafael Benitez Appointed Interim Manager - Page 2 Tumblr_mdwc7leYG21ruhh4yo1_1280

Looks Shopped...

#livingindenial
Yea, it's still hard to believe HE'S actually our manager. Not sure it's truly sunken in yet.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:11 am

Seems like a bad dream or when you get a really bad exam result and you just kinda pretend it didn't happen.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:11 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Kick wrote:

Looks Shopped...

#livingindenial
Yea, it's still hard to believe HE'S actually our manager. Not sure it's truly sunken in yet.

He isn't, it's all a lie, a conspiracy theory from Manchester because they knew we were going to win the EPL
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Zenden promises no improvement under Benitez:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8276581/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Well, these lot are off to a great start, aren't they? :facepalm:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:25 pm

As for today's demonstrations, I was happy the supporters made our collective position on Robbie's sacking and R*fa's appointment known loud and clear to Roman, the board, and of course the TV cameras, but I'd like to think this will be the last of it. The last thing we want or need is to turn into Blackburn fans calling for the manager's removal every week. It will have a negative effect on the team and isn't going to achieve anything anyway.

Touching homage to Robbie as well. Very audible singing and great banners Sad
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next