Want an opinion on Antoine Griezmann.

+3
FCBarça
free_cat
larisano
7 posters

Go down

Want an opinion on Antoine Griezmann. Empty Want an opinion on Antoine Griezmann.

Post by larisano Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:00 pm

How good of a prospect is he? How much chance does he have of playing I'nal Football at a club likeR.Sociedad? If he doesn't, which Bigger club would he succeed at? I know he plays mostly LW but he seems to be versatile upfront, even playing CF at times. Liverpool were interested in him during the summer , so were Barca apparently,as well as Bilbao. Your thoughts?
larisano
larisano
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Want an opinion on Antoine Griezmann. Empty Re: Want an opinion on Antoine Griezmann.

Post by free_cat Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Hello Larisano,
How rude of me not to congratulate you for your wedding!! Hope it went fantastic and that you have a great relationship with your wife!! Post a picture man! Very Happy

On Antoine Griezman, he is a good player, but I don't see him becoming a world class talent.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Want an opinion on Antoine Griezmann. Empty Re: Want an opinion on Antoine Griezmann.

Post by FCBarça Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:11 pm

He's already been called up for Les Bleus but I believe got into some trouble for some off the pitch activities...I think he's a delightfully talented winger and absolutely has a shot with the NT

I can't believe he's just 21 years old, feels like I've been watching him for years...Intelligent, terrific skills on the ball - elegant really...Seems suited to a counter attacking team but has few peers at Sociedad to achiever bigger success there...He'll have to move on, IMO
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:54 am

Yeah same here, good player but maybe not a starter for an elite team.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:09 am

FCBarça wrote:
I can't believe he's just 21 years old, feels like I've been watching him for years...Intelligent, terrific skills on the ball - elegant really...Seems suited to a counter attacking team but has few peers at Sociedad to achiever bigger success there...He'll have to move on, IMO

This. He has a great touch, and most of his passes are smooth as hell

I also agree that he'd be able to perform best in a counter attacking team. He's got the speed and makes smart and fast decisions.

I could see him going to a club like Atletico Madrid
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:31 am

Atleti is a good shout would be a good replacement for Adrian or Arda if either was sold.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:26 am

I hope Atlético can keep their team together because they are the only team that, since Simeone took charge, have been able to compete at high levels. I'd say a pay up or shut up policy like what Athletic did with Bayern regarding Javi would be good for Atlético to fend off those rich Arabs/Russians.

On Grizzly Bear, he's very technical and quick and as some mentioned would do wonders for a counter attacking team.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum