I regret leaving Juventus, admits Deschamps

2 posters

Go down

I regret leaving Juventus, admits Deschamps  Empty I regret leaving Juventus, admits Deschamps

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Didier Deschamps believes he made a mistake when deciding to leave Juventus at the end of the 2006-07 season.

The former France captain spent five seasons at the Italian giants as a player during the 1990s and returned to Turin six years ago to help push his former side back into Serie A following the Calciopoli scandal.

However, upon gaining promotion, Deschamps quit his post at the helm after clashing with the club's management, a choice he has come to regret.

"I made mistakes. I have done so in the past and I will in the future, but I hope just as few as possible. This is what happens when you have to make a decision. It was a mistake leaving [Juventus]," Deschamps told Sky Sport Italia.

The one-time Chelsea player also refused to rule out a return to Italy, though he did reaffirm his commitment to his current role with the French national team.

"If I could go back, I would do things differently," he added. "Coaching another team in Italy? Now I do not think so, but it is possible [in the future]. However, currently I am the coach of France."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

I regret leaving Juventus, admits Deschamps  Empty Re: I regret leaving Juventus, admits Deschamps

Post by davidsNC Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:00 am

don't worry Didier, when Conte becomes gli azzurri coach, we will welcome you back.
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

I regret leaving Juventus, admits Deschamps  Empty Re: I regret leaving Juventus, admits Deschamps

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:39 am

davidsNC wrote:don't worry Didier, when Conte becomes gli azzurri coach, we will welcome you back.

I think Prandelli will be our coach than Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down