Art Morte
billionmillion
harhar11
white_star
OLpower
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo should get the Ballon d'or - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo should get the Ballon d'or

Post by danyjr Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:08 pm

This is the dinosaur I was talking about.

Spoiler:

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo should get the Ballon d'or - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo should get the Ballon d'or

Post by Onyx Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Modric has started games this season.

He should of played instead of Kaka vs Barca imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:25 pm

danyjr wrote:This is the dinosaur I was talking about.

Spoiler:

He gets more girls in a week then you do in a year. So you have no room to talk.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Modric has started games this season.

If Modric fails to dominate and influence mid-table BPL teams I'm find it difficult to see how he would have been as effective as many say vs the best midfield in the world.

Smart decision by Mou as they need someone direct like Kaka to compliment and augment the potential counters.
Giggity5313 wrote:

Spoiler:

He gets more girls in a week then you do in a year. So you have no room to talk.

But you don't know how many girls Dany gets in a year scratch
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Agree with OLpower.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:30 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Modric has started games this season.

If Modric fails to dominate and influence mid-table BPL teams I'm find it difficult to see how he would have been as effective as many say vs the best midfield in the world.

Smart decision by Mou as they need someone direct like Kaka to compliment and augment the potential counters.
Giggity5313 wrote:

Spoiler:

But you don't know how many girls Dany gets in a year scratch
But I know modric plays for madrid and gets alot of money eco smile
If you know what I mean
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:07 pm

First of all he is married, if you didn't know.
Second, so what if he earns more money than me? He's still the dinosaur that Madrid payed €40 million only to keep him on the bench forever.
And finally, all is good because I definitely get more girls than you.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:21 pm

modric actually had a great game vs spain in the euros against what is called the best midfield in the modern game
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo has become the first player in history to score in 6 consecutive 'clasicos'.

Added to that remarkable statistic he has now gone onto score 160 goals in just 155 games for Real Madrid C.F. making him the 9th highest scorer in Real Madrid history. In total he has managed 320 goals in 576 games for both club and country.

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:13 am

Lord Hades wrote:modric actually had a great game vs spain in the euros against what is called the best midfield in the modern game
What about the rest of Croatian players? That was a great team stop giving all the credit to that dinosaur who wasn't even Croatia's best player that night. He had terrible matches against Arsenal, Chelsea and United on a regular basis, especially against Arsenal he flopped 10/10. But I guess that Spain match was the first time you saw him otherwise you'd know how frequently he flops.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:29 am

Terrible flop, which is why Chelsea, Man Utd and Real Madrid wanted him? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:05 am

Giggity5313 wrote:

Spoiler:

You seem to be an expert on girls huh?

Maybe Modric is married and does not go after girls why dont you check your info before you make a dumb comeback like that. "He gets more girls then you so dont talk" is as dumb as throwing a rock on the floor and missing. :brickwall:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:07 am

danyjr wrote:First of all he is married, if you didn't know.
Second, so what if he earns more money than me? He's still the dinosaur that Madrid payed €40 million only to keep him on the bench forever.

How will giggity get girls when he is still a 16 year old that's confused between a vagina and cr7?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:21 am

white_star wrote:
danyjr wrote:First of all he is married, if you didn't know.

How will giggity get girls when he is still a 16 year old that's confused between a vagina and cr7?

That took it too far bro. Its simply fans backing their own players. Thats alright. :facepalm: You however took it too far...

Anyway, to halamadrid. T.Silva is very expensive. 40m and that was the budget that we had at the start of the transfer market. Plus he would not be a starter. Have Puyol and Pique over him. Until Puyol shows evident signs of slow pace, then he gets the starting lineup however Puyol shows he can still kick Ronaldo's ass and Ronaldo has pace.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 am

He insults me with his stupid McDonalds comments so what is your problem?

Why are you lecturing me on taking things too far when you got a -75% for racial comment?

Anyways enough of this hogwash and CR7 wont win the award because most people label Messi as the best player. The people that vote will ask themselves who is better and will vote for Messi. I am not taking anything away from CR7 season but Messi just has a bigger impact on the game.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:32 am

white_star wrote:He insults me with his stupid McDonalds comments so what is your problem?

Why are you lecturing me on taking things too far when you got a -75% for racial comment?

Anyways enough of this hogwash and CR7 wont win the award because most people label Messi as the best player. The people that vote will ask themselves who is better and will vote for Messi. I am not taking anything away from CR7 season but Messi just has a bigger impact on the game.

Tell an admin about the constant issue. I promise action will be taken... Racial comment was a joke that even Messiah knew but its still not acceptable. I have learnt my lesson, it seems you haven't.

Agree though about the last paragrah. Messi performance as a whole was much better than Ronaldo. He should win it though it will be close no doubt...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4