Art Morte
billionmillion
harhar11
white_star
OLpower
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo should get the Ballon d'or - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo should get the Ballon d'or

Post by Die Borussen Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:28 pm

windkick wrote:
Mamad wrote:Ronaldo isn't better than messi but he deserves to win Ballon d'or.

Statement makes no sense.
why? messi is the better player overall but cr7 has had the better season, and dont start telling me he didnt have a better season cause i dont care, im just explaining you why his comment is understantable

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo should get the Ballon d'or - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo should get the Ballon d'or

Post by billionmillion Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:34 pm

By their standarts both had good season. But you forget that standard of both players are not same. When Messi only just scores goals we say he declined. When Ronaldo only scores goals all forum say he is great. and make 5 threads about him for just scoring 2 goals
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:37 pm

windkick wrote:
Mamad wrote:Ronaldo isn't better than messi but he deserves to win Ballon d'or.

Statement makes no sense.

it makes perfect sense.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Messi is the only player better than Ronaldo. No other player offers more to the game. Even if they play bad, they still inspire the others, they are the ones who make the difference. You can't say that Ibra or Iniesta are better than these 2.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:41 pm

How can you people say he's started this season off great when Madrid have dropped so many points already and BTW this game was a win for Barca.

Madrid needed to win this game as there the ones playing catch up right now because of there bad form so far this season.

While Barca are undefeated and Messi the better player.

And I don't know where you people keep saying Messi won nothing last year, when you won the Copa Del Rey you had a massive Parade in the heart of Madrid, we won that plus the club world cup against Neymar and others. Plus he had over 70 goals and 25 assists.

At least try and be fair when compairing the two because if you watched the game today it was very obvious who the better player is.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Barcelona remain undefeated, and Madrids record is looking horrible
3 wins 2 draws 2 loss
But celebrate as you guys want 5th place below Real Betis is looking real nice right now isn't it Smile
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Mourinho then stressed though that Ronaldo could not be placed in the same class category as Lionel Messi, Kaka and his own star Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

“When I think of how a player should be, I think of Kaka, Ibrahimovic and Messi [not Ronaldo]," he explained.

:facepalm:

and people say I'm weird when I re-evaluate my opinion, is Mourinho not doing the same. hmm
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Donuts wrote:Barcelona remain undefeated, and Madrids record is looking horrible
3 wins 2 draws 2 loss
But celebrate as you guys want 5th place below Real Betis is looking real nice right now isn't it Smile

Are you trying to tell us that Madrid are celebrating a draw...? :facepalm:

In Munich we don't celebrate those.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:48 pm

As if the table matter right now. But I'm not going to argue, until it's mathematically impossible for us to win the league we're going to be the defending champions.

PS. I have already given up on the league, would be a bonus if we could come back and win it but no worries here from me. Attention is on La Decima.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:49 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Donuts wrote:Barcelona remain undefeated, and Madrids record is looking horrible
3 wins 2 draws 2 loss

Are you trying to tell us that Madrid are celebrating a draw...? :facepalm:

In Munich we don't celebrate those.

Laughing who is celebrating?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:As if the table matter right now. But I'm not going to argue, until it's mathematically impossible for us to win the league we're going to be the defending champions.

PS. I have already given up on the league, would be a bonus if we could come back and win it but no worries here from me. Attention is on La Decima.

No offence here, I just want to know if you are a Liverpool fan or Madrid...?

The admin label me a glory hunter sluuut, my question is not based on that anyway.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Kizu wrote:
windkick wrote:Because he scored vs a team with 1 of it's regular starters at defense?

Would like to see Real Madrid play without Ramos, Pepe and Arbeloa

In 2009-2010 we had Garay and Albiol as CB's, playing with Gago in the center + Granero.
Granero didnt play Laughing.Stop making up shit.Garay and Albiol were your main Centre-backs at the time.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:53 pm

OLpower wrote:You can't be ballon d'or by not winning your leagues or the champions league. This is rule number one.

Personnal achievement + trophies are the key of ballon d'or and Ronaldo is first there?

Please refrain from embarrassing yourself further :facepalm:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Messi scored today too?

Messi is a better player than Ronaldo.

It's not really about trophies imo, it's about who's the best player.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:55 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:As if the table matter right now. But I'm not going to argue, until it's mathematically impossible for us to win the league we're going to be the defending champions.

The admin label me a glory hunter sluuut, my question is not based on that anyway.

Both. Been supporting Madrid since '98 and Pool since '01
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:56 pm

its about who performed the best and most decisively in the season actually
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:56 pm

harhar11 wrote:Cristiano Ronaldos goalscoring has been more than impressive against us, but his overall performances against us has not really improved at all...

i doubt voters care tbh, if so Missi would never win ballon d'or either Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

Both. Been supporting Madrid since '98 and Pool since '01

and I just find out about your support for Madrid, ever since Liverpool started playing terribly below bad Razz

Well, I support Bayern and Bayern alone and yet, I am label a glory hunter sluut.

Like my good old friend Benin puts it:
Bénin wrote:
Well, looks like there is a need of having a scapegoat here. either a team, a player or even a poster Very Happy

Bayern just lost one game and look at that bashing Very Happy . i don't even have to explain why this game means nothing especially as there are playing some good football right now.

Some formers scapegoat ( some are still ): Cr7, Bensema, Torres, Busquets, Barca, The messiah, ....

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pewpew Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:07 pm

dat xaviesta spoon-feeding hmm

Jokes aside both deserves it. I would give Cronaldo the edge tho Smile

pewpew
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Barca knew a long time ago Puyol and Abidal are injury proned they had a chance to buy a defender.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:15 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:Cristiano Ronaldos goalscoring has been more than impressive against us, but his overall performances against us has not really improved at all...

i doubt voters care tbh, if so Missi would never win ballon d'or either Laughing

Messi overall performance against you lot is generally very good. This game, the 6-2, the 5-0, the 3-3, the 1-1 etc...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:24 am

Messi clearly outplayed Ronaldo. Two goals each yes though the difference between the two is that Ronaldo couldn't get past his man whilst Messi could.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:28 am

The Sanchez wrote:Messi clearly outplayed Ronaldo. Two goals each yes though the difference between the two is that Ronaldo couldn't get past his man whilst Messi could.
I disagree. Ronaldo beat montoya on more then one occasion, but he had 2 men on him at times and it worked effectively. Ronaldo is a 1v1 dribbler and he will usually beat his man, its the CB that stops him for the most part.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:40 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:Messi clearly outplayed Ronaldo. Two goals each yes though the difference between the two is that Ronaldo couldn't get past his man whilst Messi could.
I disagree. Ronaldo beat montoya on more then one occasion, but he had 2 men on him at times and it worked effectively. Ronaldo is a 1v1 dribbler and he will usually beat his man, its the CB that stops him for the most part.

Only saw one time (step over which quickly led to no avail) though Im sure your right. We planned well and on any day imo Ronaldo would have kicked Song's ass 1 v1 and kissed it goodbye. Masch and Avles kept him out well. Montoya did well though his inexperience led to maybe those occasions where CR7 took him on.
Puyol use to kick ass against Ronaldo though probably not anymore. Older he gets the less pacey he will get. Ronaldo seems to keep the same pace and probably till he turns 33.
Anyway, he had a good game. Needed to!
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:44 am

The 2 finishes were excellent. Valdes should have done better on the first..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:44 am

Just in: Cristiano Ronaldo has received the Ballon d'Or for self-injury.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next