donttreadonred
Art Morte
Nishankly
Red Alert
McAgger
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Liverpool vs. Manchester United || Sept 23 - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool vs. Manchester United || Sept 23

Post by mr-r34 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:52 pm

ynwa wrote:I'm certain Agger has done his ACL. He couldn't move at all. I really am hoping that I am 100% wrong.

Look at get him on the strecher. He struggles to lift his leg. He needed to support his knee with both hands to get his leg into the strecher.

Negativity begone. I honestly pray agger isnt out for more then 3-4 weeks, anything more and its not looking great.

mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs. Manchester United || Sept 23 - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool vs. Manchester United || Sept 23

Post by Red Alert Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Robinson's a good shout.

What ever happened to Flanno?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:55 pm

mr-r34 wrote:Negativity begone. I honestly pray agger isnt out for more then 3-4 weeks, anything more and its not looking great.

Mate, I have said I'm hoping I'm wrong, but I'm just being realistic.

His injury looked just as bad as Lucas' at the Bridge. Kelly's injury is a lot less serious.

I'm no doctor though. Razz
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:56 pm

if it is MCL like medics are saying then he wont miss more than 9 weeks. I've had personal experience with this Crying or Very sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Coates at CB. Would say Coates or Kelly but looks like Martin will be sidelined as well.

Actually I would not worry at all if I saw Coates starting BPL games.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:59 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:if it is MCL like medics are saying then he wont miss more than 9 weeks. I've had personal experience with this Crying or Very sad

Sorry to hear that. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Art Morte wrote:Coates at CB. Would say Coates or Kelly but looks like Martin will be sidelined as well.

Actually I would not worry at all if I saw Coates starting BPL games.

I don't know, I like Coates, but I still feel he is prone to making mistakes now and again. Sometimes he covers it up with great secondary challenges.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:04 pm

@yurid_ RT @konradborzy4: Official time of Steven Gerrard's goal is 45:51 45+51=96 #writteninthestars

WOW. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Coates is great. I'm not really worried if he plays. It's good for him to get games under his belt.

@ynwa thanks mate, it was 3 years ago, I don't even remember it now, but the first 2-3 days are a bitch. I can sympathize with Daniel Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:07 pm

ynwa wrote:@yurid_ RT @konradborzy4: Official time of Steven Gerrard's goal is 45:51 45+51=96 #writteninthestars

WOW. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:23 pm

A run for Coates is precisely what he needs to remove those occasional mistakes from his game. He needs the regular playing time. He's shown he has the ability, and he has looked good in the last few games he has gotten. (P.S. guys... He was the CB that didn't botch a back pass against Man City... Nothing against Skrtel, but it is true.) I think Rodgers went with Experience in the hope of getting something out of this match. Coates could get the shout for a full start.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see Assaidi come in for Borini in the next game, if only to give him a little rest. The swollen ankle certainly ins't our biggest concern, but with our dearth of strikers atm, we can't afford to risk his fitness.

I don't see why Enrique can't seem to figure it out atm. I don't think it's our possession style. He's just horribly out of form. To be fair, he wasn't awful against Young Boys (from what I was able to watch). He just had one god-awful mix-up with Jones and Carra/Coates (i don't remember the other defender involved. He tried to pass it out (in order to stick with the possession style) and misplaced it. It was certainly an awful result to the move, but let's not let it the one error be a referendum on his recent play. If we did that, Skrtel would be benched after the City game and Reina would have been benched for the last few fixtures.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:36 pm

donttreadonred wrote:A run for Coates is precisely what he needs to remove those occasional mistakes from his game. He needs the regular playing time. He's shown he has the ability, and he has looked good in the last few games he has gotten. (P.S. guys... He was the CB that didn't botch a back pass against Man City... Nothing against Skrtel, but it is true.) I think Rodgers went with Experience in the hope of getting something out of this match. Coates could get the shout for a full start.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see Assaidi come in for Borini in the next game, if only to give him a little rest. The swollen ankle certainly ins't our biggest concern, but with our dearth of strikers atm, we can't afford to risk his fitness.

I don't see why Enrique can't seem to figure it out atm. I don't think it's our possession style. He's just horribly out of form. To be fair, he wasn't awful against Young Boys (from what I was able to watch). He just had one god-awful mix-up with Jones and Carra/Coates (i don't remember the other defender involved. He tried to pass it out (in order to stick with the possession style) and misplaced it. It was certainly an awful result to the move, but let's not let it the one error be a referendum on his recent play. If we did that, Skrtel would be benched after the City game and Reina would have been benched for the last few fixtures.

One mistake? I thought he was crap the whole game. He manages to take up bad defensive positions constantly of late. He gets too tight in certain situations and lets a player turn him and cut inside. He should be backing off a couple yards and try to push an opponent away form goal. Other times he leaves the space where he needs to be putting instant pressure on.

I just don't have a lot of confidence in him right now. Maybe he needs to be more reserved in his offensive game. He needs to forget about helping out the attack until his sorts out his primary role. Defending.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:59 am

I didn't see the game, but even just watching the highlights made me angry. Unbelievable calls, so glad I didn't wake up for it today.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:34 am

I love trolling the Pool, but you guys got done dirty today. Kind of early in the season for the refs to start looking inept.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3