Your favourite Circular reasoning/Atheist/Scientific video's?

+2
RealGunner
REWB
6 posters

Go down

Your favourite Circular reasoning/Atheist/Scientific video's?  Empty Your favourite Circular reasoning/Atheist/Scientific video's?

Post by REWB Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:33 am

Last edited by REWB on Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Circular reasoning/Atheist/Scientific video's?  Empty Re: Your favourite Circular reasoning/Atheist/Scientific video's?

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:43 am

Draw Muhammad Video is one of your favourites ? Seriously ? There are miles more better videos out there.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Circular reasoning/Atheist/Scientific video's?  Empty Re: Your favourite Circular reasoning/Atheist/Scientific video's?

Post by REWB Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:56 am

RealGunner wrote:Draw Muhammad Video is one of your favourites ? Seriously ?

RG please, did you actually watch the video? if you are a sane person, you cannot disagree with anything that is being said in it.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:01 am

REWB wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Draw Muhammad Video is one of your favourites ? Seriously ?

RG please, did you actually watch the video? if you are a sane person, you cannot disagree with anything that is being said in it.

I watched it long time ago, That video spreads hatred and has nothing to do with Athiesm lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:08 am

its a video i like on the topic of religion, not too sure how it spreads hatred, i sort of get where your coming from, but maybe you can elaborate on how it spread hatred?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:27 am

REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:50 am

REWB wrote:

well that ivory tower wouldnt be there without the contribution of state sponsored muslim scientists in the middle ages when europeans were walking in their own filth, but lets just ignore that coz why would we put facts in a hate video ? and while we're at it lets paint a homogeneous picture of the muslim world and cleverly associate it with violence, after all no one with bother think that the media will only cover the most outrageous reactions and not that of the ordinary people who dont make juicy headlines.

this thead is supposed to be about reasoning but i dont see no reason in there. If you believe that the content of this video is accurate then you have a lot to learn. Not only about this world, but about reason itself
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:32 pm

REWB wrote:its a video i like on the topic of religion, not too sure how it spreads hatred, i sort of get where your coming from, but maybe you can elaborate on how it spread hatred?

Well it's your pick so won't comment on it since it's your opinion afterall and i don't have the right to criticise Razz Was just curious that's all
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Few of my favourites over the last year or so

( shit audio at first though )

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:37 pm

RealGunner wrote:
REWB wrote:its a video i like on the topic of religion, not too sure how it spreads hatred, i sort of get where your coming from, but maybe you can elaborate on how it spread hatred?

Well it's your pick so won't comment on it since it's your opinion afterall and i don't have the right to criticise Razz Was just curious that's all
What do you mean you don't have the right to criticize? Of course you do. The video is pretty shit. I understand the point the creator was trying to make with the Ivory tower but it was just so ridiculously made. I was expecting freaking fairies to come flying out of the monitor ... Laughing

My opinion on the Muhammad drawings is simple: It's distasteful but it shouldn't lead to censorship and by all means shouldn't lead to any kind of violence or death threats whatsoever. That is beyond ridiculous and utterly unacceptable.

You ought to be able to express yourself, even as an asshole, in public. The way to deal with assholes is to reason with them. Explain to them why their ways are unjustified. Not to threaten them and act violently against them. If they don't get it then that's just their problem. As long as they aren't threatening or trying to be violent in any way then they should either be ignored or reasoned with.

It's the same way you should deal with holocaust deniers. Don't try to shut them up. Let them express themselves. Just because they deny such an atrocity doesn't make it so. The history books speak for themselves: It took place and it's all thoroughly documented. They are unhealthy individuals but that doesn't mean you should treat them in an unhealthy fashion.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm pretty sure you're pretending that you don't know the answer to that. Honestly, a video titled "Draw Muhammad Day" and you don't know how it doesn't spread hatred? Yeah, sure. Shitty video.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:

What do you mean you don't have the right to criticize? Of course you do. The video is pretty shit. I understand the point the creator was trying to make with the Ivory tower but it was just so ridiculously made. I was expecting freaking fairies to come flying out of the monitor ... Laughing

Hey! If that is one of his favourite videos then i really can't say much because it is what he likes lol. Might as well respect his choice Because if it comes to criticism then i might be here all night Razz

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:51 pm

I just watched the draw mohammed day video, and although I understand why people might find this offensive, the retaliation is indeed extreme and therefore some people although will not oppose such activities, they will stand as the right thing to do; quoting 'if you found my ideas offensive, you should hear the ones I keep to myself', if we can't coexist, then at one point ,one of us will stop existing.

I loved the first video and unfortunately I can't watch due the second due to it being unavaliable of mobile devices and my computer monitor is broken.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down