OFFICIAL - Ziegler on loan at Lokomotiv Moscow.

5 posters

Go down

OFFICIAL - Ziegler on loan at Lokomotiv Moscow. Empty OFFICIAL - Ziegler on loan at Lokomotiv Moscow.

Post by DeviAngel Fri 7 Sep - 1:17:12

22:05 - ZIEGLER-LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW, comes the official '- Now it's official: Lokomotiv Moscow, through its website, has announced the arrival of Reto Ziegler from Juventus. The formula is the "loan with right of redemption," reads the note from the Russian club. "The defender of 26 years comes to our club - said Kirill Kotov, chief observer of the Lokomotiv -. We were looking for a player to strengthen the defense and in particular a left back. Reto Ziegler meets the requirements. It 'important because the Swiss can also play in central defense and this will increase competition in the team. "

21:56 - ZIEGLER THE LOKOMOTIV - Surprisingly, the Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta is also able to put Reto Ziegler. The Swiss defender - how it communicates Russian society - is a new player of Lokomotiv Moscow. Deal concluded a few hours after the end of the Russian market, scheduled for 22 Italian, midnight in Russia. Juventus sold Ziegler on loan.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL - Ziegler on loan at Lokomotiv Moscow. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Ziegler on loan at Lokomotiv Moscow.

Post by Luca Fri 7 Sep - 1:41:49

This poor bastard

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL - Ziegler on loan at Lokomotiv Moscow. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Ziegler on loan at Lokomotiv Moscow.

Post by davidsNC Fri 7 Sep - 1:51:53

still want to know the back story w/ Zeigler and juve... from what we've seen, he deserves better. of course other things could be going on behind the scenes.

i wish him good luck in russia
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 7 Sep - 1:51:55

Luca wrote:This poor bastard

He never did us wrong whats with Conte ? I know PDC is doing good and improving but ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 7 Sep - 1:53:03

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:This poor bastard

He never did us wrong whats with Conte ? I know PDC is doing good and improving but ..

I don't know man, I feel awful for him
Signed on a free and has just been tossed around from club to club

It's probably because of Peluso maybe, as he could be signed in January if you believe rumours

Then there is PDC, Asamoah who, in the 3-5-2, looks great, Isla who could play on that side and Chiellini as the last resort

Even Caceres could fill in on the left

There is a lot of depth there to be honest, just sorry that it is at Ziegler's expense

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Fri 7 Sep - 6:01:12

unfortunately iaquinta is still around... the last and most difficult guy to get rid of (considering his high wages)
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by k2blt Sat 8 Sep - 14:50:53

I too am curious... he would've been a useful player to have in the squad. Similar to Elia, no point in spending on players deemed imeffective by Conte.

Best of luck in Russia Reto!

k2blt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum