Luca
Tomwin Lannister
Die Borussen
Onyx
DeviAngel
23 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

- GL Photographer Classes and Sharing Center -  - Page 5 Empty Re: - GL Photographer Classes and Sharing Center -

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:13 pm

futbol wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
futbol wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Also feel free to add your photos to the thread I'm thinking of renaming it to - GL Photographer Classes and Sharing Center - if there are people interested in, I can teach and tell thing or two.

Nice work. I'm definitely interested to learn a thing or two. I've purchased a Sony Alpha 6000 recently. I'm completely new to photography so I'm thankful for any help and advice I can get.

How do you like it so far?
Is it pricey?

In Germany 650 Euros on Amazon with the kit lens, about 550 Euros just for the body. I can't yet tell you anything about it though, I actually got it yesterday and didn't have time to do anything with it other than charging the batteries. Laughing In fact, I need to buy an SD card tomorrow to be able to take some pictures with it.

Do that and share them here !

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- GL Photographer Classes and Sharing Center -  - Page 5 Empty Re: - GL Photographer Classes and Sharing Center -

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:20 pm

I love photography but I don't really have a proper camera for it.

I take pics from my phone and since I have a good camera phone now, I might share more pics here.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:35 am

Feel free RG Smile

I am thinking of starting week challenges
Week 1) Street Photo
Week 2) PArty
Week 3) Protrait
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5