The project.

2 posters

Go down

The project. Empty The project.

Post by The Messiah Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:54 pm

I am working on this project, but I want it to be creative and funny, still looking for ways to mix humors with fact and draw similarity between how Ronaldo carried Madrid across the red sea and how Jonah carried his people across the Aegean Sea who were being chased by Barcelona.

I am working on it and it's a big project, one that will blow people minds off. Looking for the rights words and how to start it, but in the end people will get the humor while also recognizing the truth in it. (and making sure no one is offended)

Play-maker-goalkeeper, Burger King, obese, Deceive, Goat-milk, suffering and (Hydra) these are the only words that I am giving out for now, which will be included in the project, basically most GL meme (words) will be used.

Bayern will definitely look like the hero and the victor, but there will be no villain though.

it's going to be hard mixing everything together' but it's a crazy ideal, if it works out fine, people will love it and if doesn't people wouldn't, so I have to deliberate on it.

it will be similar to Huntsman post of how he compared Madrid to Achilles (Troy movie clip).

Inbox me any ideal if you are creative and crazy enough.

and it must be football related.

Last edited by The Messiah on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The project. Empty Re: The project.

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:59 pm

BTW there is a section for the Bad boys of Goallegacy section. Very Happy

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t8716-ban-thread