RealGunner
Arquitecto
LeVersacci
REWB
Art Morte
Raptorgunner
13 posters

Go down

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Stamps his authority at PSG  Empty Zlatan Ibrahimovic Stamps his authority at PSG

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Stamps his authority at PSG  Empty Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Stamps his authority at PSG

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:44 pm

No matter which country Ibra goes, he'll always be Ibra :bow:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Stamps his authority at PSG  Empty Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Stamps his authority at PSG

Post by REWB Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:54 pm

:facepalm:
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Rewb your sig hmm scratch
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Authority indeed :lol

Zlatman with the help of a changed formation in the 2nd half drives PSG back down from 2 goals with a clutch brace.

Lets not forget how his general play substantially improved PSG's chance creation.

Visionary :bow:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Good to see you back arq Thumbs up

However i would say Nene changed the game in all honesty. Lorient were unlucky not to win in the end though
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:57 pm

Carlo's new gameplan;

1. Give the ball to Ibra
2. Everyone else gtfo of the way
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:00 pm

RealGunner wrote:Good to see you back arq Thumbs up

However i would say Nene changed the game in all honesty. Lorient were unlucky not to win in the end though

RG the kind words from you are appreciated. You to my friend. Smile

Nene I agree yet Zlatan's lead of the line definitely helped.

justdoit_ wrote:Carlo's new gameplan;

1. Give the ball to Ibra
2. Everyone else gtfo of the way
Or maybe its that a 4-3-2-1 is used for Zlatan as the fulcrum and creative crux of the team. PSG despite their poor defensive display had many moments of a complete passing game. Ibra just demands possession as usual.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:08 pm

Ibra was brilliant, missed an easy header at 2-1 but his touches were superb and would have also had an assist were it not for a bad call by the linesman.

All in all that game was brilliant and I think i'll be watching a fair bit of Ligue 1 on EsPN.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikingMidfield Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Ibra hurting his own players :coffee:

On a more serious note he's a fantastic player, and will certainly be a great thing for PSG and Ligue 1 in general. Milan is certainly going to have to work very hard to find a replacement, and I doubt that they will be able to find or afford an Ibra level player. I'm sure that they'll find another good striker, but someone with his vision, height, speed and power? Doubtful.
StrikingMidfield
StrikingMidfield
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:17 pm

StrikingMidfield wrote:Ibra hurting his own players :coffee:

On a more serious note he's a fantastic player, and will certainly be a great thing for PSG and Ligue 1 in general. Milan is certainly going to have to work very hard to find a replacement, and I doubt that they will be able to find or afford an Ibra level player. I'm sure that they'll find another good striker, but someone with his vision, height, speed and power? Doubtful.
Ibra is the best "big man" by a mile and replacing him in very department isn't really possible.

Not many players have his power alone. The same applies to his vision and touch, finishing etc. Milan should really have tried harder to keep him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:29 pm

People say "Oh we can replace Ibra but not Silva"

What BS Laughing

Scouting and molding young CBs into WC ones, using the Milan system is far less difficult than finding someone like Ibrahimovic.

If anything replacing Ibra is the biggest head ache as so unique is he, Milan will realize who they have sold.

He is a true leader and just pure a footballing phenom as there was absolutely nothing he could not do.

Seeing his superb performance today brings even more nausea in seeing we won't have his skill in our team. Makes me sick.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:08 pm

I agree Ibra is almost irreplaceable but his performance was not that good.He missed two or three sitters.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Apparently when Ibra scored against Dynamo Kiev, the Milan fans started celebrating/chanting his name back in San Siro lmfao
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:39 pm

:bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:41 pm

Why can't Zalatan not be a giant douche?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:06 pm

well he is worshipped in Italy it seems, and he didn't even know about it until the reporters told him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down