Blue Barrett
urbaNRoots
rwo power
FennecFox7
Milantildeath
33 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The dark horse/hoarse of your league??? - Page 3 Empty Re: The dark horse/hoarse of your league???

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Can see Liverpool challenging for 4th with a few transfers.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The dark horse/hoarse of your league??? - Page 3 Empty Re: The dark horse/hoarse of your league???

Post by Abramovich Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Btw Mole I bet you Ji will outscore Ba this season, what do you say eco smile.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Abramovich wrote:O'Neil going to beast it this season, you should be worried. :coffee:

Righto, with signings like Carlos Cuellar i'm shaking in my boots Laughing

Can see Liverpool challenging for 4th with a few transfers.

They would need about 5 CL level players to do that though, No one outside of the two Mancs, Arsenal, Spurs or Chelsea will realistically come close.

Btw Mole I bet you Ji will outscore Ba this season, what do you say .

Deal eco smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:48 pm

CH14 more than Cisse?
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Deportivo is back and Id hate to see us playing in Riazor again.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:CH14 more than Cisse?

Deal eco smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 pm

I would bet against Cisse with Jelavic, but he is my lone striker in my fantasy team. Need him to do well :bow: I had Santon in but swapped him for Ash Williams & ofc I stuck in Colo albino
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Why are Arsenal/Spurs better than Liverpool?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:00 pm

I wanted to put Santon in, just like i wanted to put Colo, Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Cisse and Ba in.

the 3 player from 1 club rule is so unfair Sad i enjoyed it much more when we was crap Sad

Why are Arsenal/Spurs better than Liverpool?

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Better quality in squad, system and more consistent.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:01 pm

mtfootball wrote:Why are Arsenal/Spurs better than Liverpool?

scratch I'm wondering too.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Lucas, Gerrard, Suarez are all WC players.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 pm

How incriminating..So Downing is a liverpool legend then?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:11 pm

mtfootball wrote:Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Lucas, Gerrard, Suarez are all WC players.

Laughing

If they are so World class why did they finished 8th last season ? stop your embarrassing yourself :facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:12 pm

mtfootball wrote:Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Lucas, Gerrard, Suarez are all WC players.

scratch
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Skrtel and Agger are the closest things to WC on that list other than Lucas.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Reina is struggling with form for over a year or so but he is WC in my books on his day.
Agger is only 27 or so so he still has alot of years ahead of himself just like Škrtel.
Gerrard and Suarez are no brainers of course.They can make a difference at any given time.
I think the reason Liverpool aren't as high as they would want to is because of the recent turmoil they had to endure with the managerial and owner changes but Rodgers should give them the stability they need.
Spurs and Newcastle gradually improved after seasons of uncertainty while Liverpool regressed.
Not putting Liverpool down because they have a competent squad, it's just that getting to the TOP 4 is like winning a trophy lately.
ps.red ones aren't WC.
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Laughing

If they are so World class why did they finished 8th last season ? stop your embarrassing yourself :facepalm:

Because of poor finishing, average EPL players and being inconsistent. Dead wood like Kuyt, Maxi etc have gone, Bellamy will probably go, average Carroll isn't in Rodger' plans and better players are being linked.

The core of the team is still WC. Juventus finished 7th in 10-11 and won the league in 11-12.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Agger and Martin are like Verm in his breakout season, just somewhat below WC.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Man City, Barca, Real Madrid are linked with them.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:22 pm

[quote="Great Leader Sprucenuce"][quote="ynwa"]
Liverpool, think we'll finish around 5th... closer to 4th than 6th. [/quote]

It's nice to dream i suppose, .[/quote]

I love the fact that you've had ONE decent season (getting into Europa) and thinking you're an actual force in England. Fact is, you havn't won a trophy in a LONG time, you have not come remotely close to CL nor have you shown any quality in your football to prove that you'd actually do well in Europe.

Oh, and it's also cute that you always try to bracket yourself as in the same group as a team that's arguably the best in the world. :)
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:08 am

Dark Horse of the league are Chelsea
Noone has expected anything from liverpool for 20+ years, Arsenal will get 3rd or fourth, Tottenham probably top 4, City vs United fpr the league. Everton to overachieve.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:10 am

Where did i mention Newcastle?

I said many times if we were to finish top 6 it would be a huge achievement, i just dont think you are good enough either.

Fact is the top 5 is basically on lock, it would take a monumental effort for anyone to break into it and stay into it and the players you have bought and linked with hardly inspire anyone with confidence they can do that.

Also MT if you consider Lucas, Gerrard, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson, Enrique, Suarez etc etc world class i really dont know what to say.

Either your braindead or it's very easy for you to consider someone world class.

Gerrard isnt even close these days, Skrtel while a good a defender isnt close either, same goes for Enrique and Johnson dont get me started.

Suarez is ridiculously overrated on this board.

The only one's that are even close to World class are Agger and Lucas and tbf Lucas probably is.

Also Cabaye is linked with Barcelona does that make him world class? no it doesnt he's a good player nothing more nothing less.

Also massive LOL @ comparing Juventus to Liverpool.

For one Juventus wouldnt win the Premier League and secondly Liverpool will not and cannot buy players like Pirlo, Vidal etc etc.

Also the poor finishing excuse is just lol worthy, poor finishing can happen over a few months and be excused but not over an entire f*cking season that's just down to poor finishing which will never be fixed because the players are not good finishers simple as.

The whole why are Liverpool not as good as Spurs or Arsenal is just :facepalm: to begin with, if you said Newcastle or Everton then fair enough because quite frankly that's the level Liverpool are at currently at best but Tottenham and Arsenal are miles above Liverpool atm and quite frankly it doesnt even need justifying they are just better in almost every department.

Simple as.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:15 am

mt is talking bollocks.

We'll be very lucky to finish top 6 this season...so far we've lost 4 players and have only signed one. Squad is weaker than May, and I don't trust FSG to replace the players we've lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:11 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Where did i mention Newcastle?

I said many times if we were to finish top 6 it would be a huge achievement, i just dont think you are good enough either.

Fact is the top 5 is basically on lock, it would take a monumental effort for anyone to break into it and stay into it and the players you have bought and linked with hardly inspire anyone with confidence they can do that.

Also MT if you consider Lucas, Gerrard, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson, Enrique, Suarez etc etc world class i really dont know what to say.

Either your braindead or it's very easy for you to consider someone world class.

Gerrard isnt even close these days, Skrtel while a good a defender isnt close either, same goes for Enrique and Johnson dont get me started.

Suarez is ridiculously overrated on this board.

The only one's that are even close to World class are Agger and Lucas and tbf Lucas probably is.

Also Cabaye is linked with Barcelona does that make him world class? no it doesnt he's a good player nothing more nothing less.

Also massive LOL @ comparing Juventus to Liverpool.

For one Juventus wouldnt win the Premier League and secondly Liverpool will not and cannot buy players like Pirlo, Vidal etc etc.

Also the poor finishing excuse is just lol worthy, poor finishing can happen over a few months and be excused but not over an entire f*cking season that's just down to poor finishing which will never be fixed because the players are not good finishers simple as.

The whole why are Liverpool not as good as Spurs or Arsenal is just :facepalm: to begin with, if you said Newcastle or Everton then fair enough because quite frankly that's the level Liverpool are at currently at best but Tottenham and Arsenal are miles above Liverpool atm and quite frankly it doesnt even need justifying they are just better in almost every department.

Simple as.

And what makes the Spurs/Arsenal players WC?

What makes a player WC?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:08 am

mtfootball wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Laughing

Because of poor finishing, average EPL players and being inconsistent. Dead wood like Kuyt, Maxi etc have gone, Bellamy will probably go, average Carroll isn't in Rodger' plans and better players are being linked.

The core of the team is still WC. Juventus finished 7th in 10-11 and won the league in 11-12.

rofl rofl rofl

I believe they had hit the post 98478594758784975 times last season that's why they finished 8th and they didn't win the FA Cup. silent

Last season Juventus made some key improvements in their run for the Serie A. So far I don't see that in Liverpool's squad.

If I would choose, Chelsea is the apparent dark horse and the hoarse team would be Tottenham.
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next