Blue Barrett
urbaNRoots
rwo power
FennecFox7
Milantildeath
33 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The dark horse/hoarse of your league??? - Page 5 Empty Re: The dark horse/hoarse of your league???

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:35 pm

When I look at Newcastle team I see that they have a better team than Liverpool, except only for defense.

Newcastle must sign a CB and a Right-back if they really want to suppress Liverpool with a bigger margin.

Debunchy and Geromel will do.

----------------Krul------------------
Debunchy-Geromel-coloccini-Santon
------------Tiote---Cabaye------------
Ben Arfa-------------------------Gutiérrez
--------------Ba---Cisse-----------------

Last edited by The Messiah on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The dark horse/hoarse of your league??? - Page 5 Empty Re: The dark horse/hoarse of your league???

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Debunchy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Idri...the gift that just keeps giving

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:41 pm

We ain't signing Debuchy, forget it we are just too cheap.

Fulham for 6th !
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:We ain't signing Debuchy, forget it we are just too cheap.

Fulham for 6th !

Fulham will struggle for goals when their GOAT joins our Franchise :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:We ain't signing Debuchy, forget it we are just too cheap.

Fulham for 6th !

So what transfer have you guys made so far...? I have high expectation on Newcastle.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:45 pm

Schweini wrote:

Fulham for 6th !

Fulham will struggle for goals when their GOAT joins our Franchise :coffee:

Ruiz will be the Costa Rican Bergkamp !
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:46 pm

The Messiah wrote:

Fulham for 6th !

So what transfer have you guys made so far...? I have high expectation on Newcastle.

None Laughing We want a Striker, RB and CB but none will happen.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

Fulham for 6th !

None Laughing We want a Striker, RB and CB but none will happen.

it will happen, your board are just weighing their options wisely.

Like I said, Geromel, Debunchy and Carrol will add a lot to you team.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:16 pm

I don't think we are even interested in Geromel but your right he would be a good addition.

Your probably right about the board weighing thier options, i'm just pissed off with nothing happening.

Hoping there are some additions come the end of the window.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't think we are even interested in Geromel but your right he would be a good addition.

Your probably right about the board weighing thier options, i'm just pissed off with nothing happening.

Considering the amount of money they were willing to spend on Carrol, yes, expect addition.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:57 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't think we are even interested in Geromel but your right he would be a good addition.

Considering the amount of money they were willing to spend on Carrol, yes, expect addition.

You're thinking of West Ham. Newcastle sent a lowball loan bid (which frankly is what Carroll deserves right now) to see if Liverpool might bite. Their bid did not indicate reserves of cash ready to be spent.

Not saying I don't expect Newcastle to sign anyone or spend money, I'm sure they will. But you can't learn anything from their willingness to spend a couple million to see if Pool would get ripped off.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Tbh i have huge doubts we will, this whole Debuchy saga has sent huge negativity waves through my brain.

Now we have no chance of top 6 :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:33 pm

Rev wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:I'm going to say Roma.I reckon we have what it takes to get a spot in that top 3,heck if Conte ends up getting banned for a few months I'd say we could even have a good chance of the Scudetto.But we need another CB though imo.

................................Stekelenburg/Lobont...................................
Piris/Rosi....Burdisso/Romagnoli......Castan/Heinze....Balzaretti/Marquinho
.....De Rossi/Bradley...........Tachtsidis...................Pjanic/Florenzi..........
.......Bojan/Lopez...................Destro/Osvaldo..................Lamela/Totti......
That defense seems pretty suspect in my opinion.

My darkhorse is surely Newcastle. If the Debuchy deal happens and they get another CB I can easily see them snatching a CL spot ahead of Spurs or Chelsea. (oh yes I did)

Yeah that's why I said we need another CB.Midfield and Attack are GOAT though.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:17 am

[quote="Great Leader Sprucenuce"]

Of course i do because we finished 13 points above you :lol:

I don't really agree we overachieved, well we did but not by much when you look at our first team then we should be finishing in and around the top 6.

Also Arsenal and Spurs are miles above, they consistently finish above you especially Arsenal.

Living in the past as usual, there is nothing wrong with me to think we can finish above Liverpool as we were above you practically all season long and unlike you we are improving.

Also people shouldn't forget the difference between the team we had at the start of the season to the team that ended the season we didn't even have anything close to our best team until March.

In any case it's not about us, i said you can't break into the top 5 but i don't think we can either.

I have no idea why your trying to make it a Liverpool v Newcastle thing it has nothing to do with that just that the top 5 is miles above the rest in quality.[/quote]

We didn't play in the league for the last 4 months off the season... there's a reason the gap is massive.

And your team definitely did over-achieve. You've basically admitted it considering you don't think you're going to make the top 6 this season.

Had no plans to turn it into a Liverpool vs Newcastle debate (I don't see how it is a Liverpool vs Newcastle debate anyway) but sick of your constant bitching when it comes towards Liverpool. I said we'd do better than the last 3 seasons - what's wrong with saying that?

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:50 pm

I think we won't finish top 6 because of the Europa League matches if we wasn't in Europe i'd be very confident of top 6 again because as far as i'm concerned on paper we are a top 6 team.

A lot will depend on who we bring in before the deadline.

Also how am i bitching lol? i said you won't finish in the top 5 like u said....

It's an opinion what is wrong with that exactly? you might finish that high but i don't think you will the quality difference between the top 5 and yourself is quite a big gap.

It's just an opinion.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:38 pm

Liverpool underachieved and Newcastle overachieved. Smile

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:35 am

Liverpool to get relegated. Newcastle to win league.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5