McAgger
Mamad
Khaled
The Sanchez
Tifoso Romanista
35 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Italy Vs Spain , the battle of Pirlo Vs Iniesta  - Page 2 Empty Re: Italy Vs Spain , the battle of Pirlo Vs Iniesta

Post by McLewis Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
McLewis wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Even Roma fans aren't acknowledging De Rossi :facepalm:

You did see our DDR appreciation thread in the Roma section right? Hell, I think you commented there too Laughing

Of course I did , De Rossi is GOAT :coffee:

Not active enough for my liking tho Very Happy

People need to recognize :coffee:

At the end of the day I think it's a a bit disrespectful to call this match Pirlo vs Iniesta on both ends, Iniesta is definitely not Spain, some would say he hasn't even been our best player thus far, but he definitely has the most quality, on the other hand i feel as though De Rossi has a similar level of quality and performance to Pirlo at the moment.

And I feel as though he will definitely be more important in the final, just due to the makeup of both sides and how the game will be played.

Believe me, we Roma fans know just how important De Rossi can be to a side. Does Pirlo cause him to be underrated? Certainly and it's more down to the fact that they have different roles in the team. This thread seems to have been created with the attacking battle between Pirlo and Iniesta in mind, but it ultimately be DDR's job to try and limit Iniesta's influence so in that regard, it should really be De Rossi vs Iniesta, but even if this thread was named that, there would be insertions of Pirlo anyways.

Either way, DDR wouldn't get the praise he deserves. We as Roma fans know that far better than anyone else as we've watched him longer than anyone else.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Italy Vs Spain , the battle of Pirlo Vs Iniesta  - Page 2 Empty Re: Italy Vs Spain , the battle of Pirlo Vs Iniesta

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:30 am

:coffee: De Rossi +Totti > Any other player in the world

Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:45 am

Le Samourai wrote:Even Roma fans aren't acknowledging De Rossi :facepalm:

I put the club arguments aside once it comes to national team , its the matter of Unity and great Italy rather than clubs , two key players that can change the game are pirlo & Iniesta , even though De Rossi as always doing a great job .
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:18 am

Le Samourai wrote:De Rossi- Barzagli injured? I got this Parandelli, let me step into CB , put in the best performance of any CB during the entire Euro.

Team struggling for possession and midfield control ? Let me step into a DM/CM role and help keep possession.

Germany trying to overpower us by playing both AM's?, Chiellini struggling? No problems let me lock down both Ozil and Kroos.

Germany faltering? I have this, I'll go up , lay it on a platter for Marchisio twice to kill off the game.

Technique,skill,desire,heart,versatility,tactical awareness,street smartness in abundance and tenacity.

All this playing through serious nerve damage.

A legend.

Motta and Nocerino Laughing...laughable.

cheers
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:27 am

Tifoso Romanista wrote: :coffee: De Rossi +Totti > Any other player in the world

Del Piero + Trezegoal :coffee:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:32 am

juveman17 wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote: :coffee: De Rossi +Totti > Any other player in the world

Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:35 am

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:36 am

Tifoso Romanista wrote:
juveman17 wrote:

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:38 am

Why can't we be friends? Very Happy
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:46 am

I know you were just responding to an unwarranted attack, but everyone back on topic please, this is getting very sidetracked.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:14 am

Spain's got this one!!!

It'll be a cagey opening. Italy's defense will be organised, and they'll be making it tough for Spain to get in their mojo!

But in the 2nd half Italy will start to get tired and Spain will get 2 well deserved goals.

Therefore becoming the 1st team to win 3 major competitions in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:10 am

Lol. Navas will come on for Xavi probably (as he is out of positioned) or Xabi Alonso and Iniesta will drop the midfield around the 64th minute and Spain will play well with three actual forwards for once...
EDIT: Thats with Torres and Pedro starting...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:29 pm

:coffee:

Italy Vs Spain , the battle of Pirlo Vs Iniesta  - Page 2 Aa10

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Unfortunately, I think Spain will win.

Arquitecto: who are you siding with? Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Is there an Iniesta diagram similar to that?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:11 pm

vasanthPato wrote: :coffee:

Italy Vs Spain , the battle of Pirlo Vs Iniesta  - Page 2 Aa10

reminds me of fabregas of arsenal
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Italy Vs Spain , the battle of Pirlo Vs Iniesta  - Page 2 534944_390539847671603_174585267_n

Good one. I too think that the wind is with Italy and they will win this tournament. Pirlo will then unquestionably win best player. If all that happens then I hope he also wins best player in Europe and the Fifa Ballon D'or.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:36 pm

free_cat wrote:
Arquitecto: who are you siding with? Very Happy

I want to ask the same question to arqui since he talks about both national teams as his own if I remember correctly. It's a bit similar to me with Argentina and Spain.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Arq is biased towards Italia :coffee:

It has been proven again and again during this Euro :coffee:

Espana has only one basque while Italy has .....well whole are italians :coffee:

So you know who he will be supporting :coffee:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:09 pm

Italy Vs Spain , the battle of Pirlo Vs Iniesta  - Page 2 523659_443656412341247_934497599_n
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:55 pm

Le Samourai wrote:De Rossi was better against us and he was better yesterday, yet you guys continue to hype Pirlo as if he is the be all and end all of Italy.

Senna and Xavi all over again.

Omg, what are you doing? :facepalm:
Right, cus Di Natale was assisted by De Rossi, cus he scored a free-kick against Croatia, all this plus controlling the game. Let's not even talk about the penalty.

Shut up man :facepalm:

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:59 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Italy Vs Spain , the battle of Pirlo Vs Iniesta  - Page 2 523659_443656412341247_934497599_n

:bow:

It is indeed effectively a Juventus vs Barcelona tomorrow.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Forgot Jordi Alba. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:06 pm

I lold at Valdes and Pedro l Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Italy Vs Spain , the battle of Pirlo Vs Iniesta  - Page 2 523659_443656412341247_934497599_n

Milan players assisted the two goals against Germany tho, not sure if this serious.

PS. Pirlo D' Italia.

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:39 pm

MrDeeds wrote:

Milan players assisted the two goals against Germany tho, not sure if this serious.

PS. Pirlo D' Italia.
LOL don't try to turn this into a Milan Vs Juventus argument, because it isn't. Laughing

No need to try to start anything.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next