McAgger
Mamad
Khaled
The Sanchez
Tifoso Romanista
35 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Italy Vs Spain , the battle of Pirlo Vs Iniesta  Empty Italy Vs Spain , the battle of Pirlo Vs Iniesta

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:09 am

the best Spanish player is definitely Iniesta , he normally get overshadowed by Xavi simply because he is a loud mouth but i'm pretty sure those who watch his games are aware of his quality

Its bad to see him against Italy , he could have made Italy unbeatable , The only player i can see that cause Italy a threat and now he is up against Pirlo the don , the maestro , the creator , the invincible
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Italy Vs Spain , the battle of Pirlo Vs Iniesta  Empty Re: Italy Vs Spain , the battle of Pirlo Vs Iniesta

Post by The Sanchez Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:21 am

Tifoso Romanista wrote:the best Spanish player is definitely Iniesta , he normally get overshadowed by Xavi simply because he is a loud mouth but i'm pretty sure those who watch his games are aware of his quality

Its bad to see him against Italy , he could have made Italy unbeatable , The only player i can see that cause Italy a threat and now he is up against Pirlo the don , the maestro , the creator , the invincible

Bitch please... :coffee: Anyway there already is a thread for this... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Italy Vs Spain , the battle of Pirlo Vs Iniesta  Empty Re: Italy Vs Spain , the battle of Pirlo Vs Iniesta

Post by Khaled Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:57 am

Spain 1 - 0 Italy 120'
Pedro scores the winner in extra-time.
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:19 am

lol. it's not Pirlo vs Iniesta. not at all.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:01 am

This final is going to be about Iker&Gigi my friend
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:10 am

Spain to win in penalties and Iker to save Pirlo's Penalty :bow: .
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:54 am

How is it ini vs Pirlo? this doesnt make any sense
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:31 am

Even Roma fans aren't acknowledging De Rossi :facepalm:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:05 pm

DDR is gonna own everyone in the Finals just sit down and watch :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Even Roma fans aren't acknowledging De Rossi :facepalm:

That is a stupid comment.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:53 pm

De Rossi was better against us and he was better yesterday, yet you guys continue to hype Pirlo as if he is the be all and end all of Italy.

Senna and Xavi all over again.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Le Samourai wrote:De Rossi was better against us and he was better yesterday, yet you guys continue to hype Pirlo as if he is the be all and end all of Italy.

Pipe down. Pirlo has been more crucial to Italy's play than DDR has been. Take Pirlo out and the whole sytem would fall apart
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:13 pm

jibers wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:De Rossi was better against us and he was better yesterday, yet you guys continue to hype Pirlo as if he is the be all and end all of Italy.

Pipe down. Pirlo has been more crucial to Italy's play than DDR has been. Take Pirlo out and the whole sytem would fall apart

Same goes for De Rossi.

Find me a Italian who can do what he has done for them this tournament.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Nocerino?Mota?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:29 pm

De Rossi- Barzagli injured? I got this Parandelli, let me step into CB , put in the best performance of any CB during the entire Euro.

Team struggling for possession and midfield control ? Let me step into a DM/CM role and help keep possession.

Germany trying to overpower us by playing both AM's?, Chiellini struggling? No problems let me lock down both Ozil and Kroos.

Germany faltering? I have this, I'll go up , lay it on a platter for Marchisio twice to kill off the game.

Technique,skill,desire,heart,versatility,tactical awareness,street smartness in abundance and tenacity.

All this playing through serious nerve damage.

A legend.

Motta and Nocerino Laughing...laughable.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Le Samourai wrote:De Rossi- Barzagli injured? I got this Parandelli, let me step into CB , put in the best performance of any CB during the entire Euro.

Team struggling for possession and midfield control ? Let me step into a DM/CM role and help keep possession.

Germany trying to overpower us by playing both AM's? No problems let me lock down both Ozil and Kroos.

Germany faltering? I have this, I'll go up , lay it on a platter for Marchisio twice to kill off the game.

Technique,skill,desire,heart,versatility,tactical awareness,street smartness in abundance and tenacity.

All this playing through serious nerve damage.

A legend.

Motta and Nocerino Laughing...laughable.

He was at fault for Spain's equaliser. LOL @ best cb in the tournament. Get a grip.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:38 pm

he played as a CB for one game,which was more of a tactical option rather than anything.

not sure why you are laughing at Mota and Nocerino not being able to do his job.Sure De Rossi does it better and thats why he starts,but still not sure whats so funny about it.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:25 pm

In terms of Pirlo vs Iniesta, I think Iniesta definitely has better ball control and dribbling. However he plays slightly higher up. I'm not sure how he'd do if he was to play as a DLP though. Maybe something he can later in his career?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Why Ini vs Pirlo? Anyway, I hope Spain actually puts out a line up that includes Pedro and maybe Llorente. No more Negredo...please. Also, Josh, I'm not gonna ridicule your post as DDR has been stellar but Pirlo is the main catalyst of Italy's midfield.

Basically, DDR is the more replaceable option...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Italy Vs Spain , the battle of Pirlo Vs Iniesta  534944_390539847671603_174585267_n
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Pirlo is the heartbeat of Italy and Juve. Best CM in the world this year, hands down. Thumbs up
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:36 pm

You did see our DDR appreciation thread in the Roma section right? Hell, I think you commented there too Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:47 pm

McLewis wrote:

You did see our DDR appreciation thread in the Roma section right? Hell, I think you commented there too Laughing

Of course I did , De Rossi is GOAT :coffee:

Not active enough for my liking tho Very Happy

People need to recognize :coffee:

At the end of the day I think it's a a bit disrespectful to call this match Pirlo vs Iniesta on both ends, Iniesta is definitely not Spain, some would say he hasn't even been our best player thus far, but he definitely has the most quality, on the other hand i feel as though De Rossi has a similar level of quality and performance to Pirlo at the moment.

And I feel as though he will definitely be more important in the final, just due to the makeup of both sides and how the game will be played.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:28 pm

It's certainly not just Iniesta vs Pirlo yet both have been the best players for their country by some distance.

But in this match someone else may influence it more just as balotelli did in the last.

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
McLewis wrote:

Of course I did , De Rossi is GOAT :coffee:

Not active enough for my liking tho Very Happy

People need to recognize :coffee:

At the end of the day I think it's a a bit disrespectful to call this match Pirlo vs Iniesta on both ends, Iniesta is definitely not Spain, some would say he hasn't even been our best player thus far, but he definitely has the most quality, on the other hand i feel as though De Rossi has a similar level of quality and performance to Pirlo at the moment.

And I feel as though he will definitely be more important in the final, just due to the makeup of both sides and how the game will be played.

Believe me, we Roma fans know just how important De Rossi can be to a side. Does Pirlo cause him to be underrated? Certainly and it's more down to the fact that they have different roles in the team. This thread seems to have been created with the attacking battle between Pirlo and Iniesta in mind, but it ultimately be DDR's job to try and limit Iniesta's influence so in that regard, it should really be De Rossi vs Iniesta, but even if this thread was named that, there would be insertions of Pirlo anyways.

Either way, DDR wouldn't get the praise he deserves. We as Roma fans know that far better than anyone else as we've watched him longer than anyone else.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next