BOSS >Appreciation Thread !

+3
Vibe
Grande_Milano
boss
7 posters

Go down

BOSS >Appreciation Thread ! Empty BOSS >Appreciation Thread !

Post by boss Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi everyone Wink
Well guys i know that many of u would think ! LOL..... but this thread is dedicated to FIFA's President Sepp Blatter !>>> Tue \May \22 \2012 ...62nd FIFA's Congress in Budapest...This MAN gave a huge boost to Kosovo's people (Albanians 92%) for giving its permission to Play International Friendlies ! "without speaking to anybody" as Uefa's Pres. Platini sayed a day after!

UEFA President Michel Platini spoke out Wednesday, saying that FIFA President Sepp Blatter proposed the policy change "without speaking to anybody."
Platini tells reporters that: "It's a political decision, it's not a football decision."

Disguistful !who the hell thinks he is (platini)

- Well this is a very sensitive Political case n that's it why i'm opening this thr. to thanks Don Blatter in a way! coz i know it was a very difficult decision made by him but he proved that He's a REAL BOSS Thumbs up

_Membership of the UN is a prerequisite for membership of UEFA, and UEFA President Michel Platini has persistently refused to allow Kosovo to play even friendly matches against UEFA teams....But Sepp Blatter evidently lost patience and got the ExCo to overrule UEFA and allow Kosovo to play, despite there being little chance of them being admitted to a regional confederation, which teams usually have to be members of for two years before being considered for FIFA membership.

_Kosovo is a region Which left UNFAIRY under the Former territory of Yougoslavia since 1913> London's Conference >afterwards than seceded from serbia, after years of warfare and ethnic tensions ,crimes n genocide for about 100 years and declared its independence in 2008. It is officially recognised by more than 90 nations worldwide, including nearly all of the members of the European Union. However, Serbia does not recognise Kosovo, and crucially, neither does Russia. This is a problem, because Russia’s position on the UN Security Council makes it almost impossible at present for Kosovo to become a member of the UN.

-However FIFA President Sepp Blatter said he hoped the decision would ''accelerate'' Kosovo's campaign for full membership of football's governing bodies n denied some reports that "FIFA suspended it's decission on Kosovo"
.....In fact FIFA have invited a furious erbian federation and the Kosovar federation to a meeting in Zurich to further discuss this decision; but Blatter insists that it is only the practicalities which now need to be worked out, such as can they play home games in Kosovo or have to play them somewhere else, rather than the issue of Kosovo being allowed to play or not.

_A report will be submitted to FIFA's executive committee meeting scheduled for July 4.

NOTE : No offence !intended,No trolling ,No Kidding

Simply ...i just wanted to share it with you guys n sincerey i'm curious to see your opinions !

I decided 2open this thread on this day 21 n heyy imagine guys we are in fkn 21st Century n stll ! :facepalm:
Anyway... Kudos to FIFA's BOSS >Blatter :bow: n shame on Platini...LOL
RESPECT !

Last edited by boss on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

BOSS >Appreciation Thread ! Empty Re: BOSS >Appreciation Thread !

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Kosovo je Serbia. But Serbian politicians have done an unbelievable number of immature decision in 1990s, so thats kinda a punishment

Balkans is fecked up
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:56 pm

:facepalm: OHHHhh ! Kosovo is ser.>>>No way ...neither in your dream.....Sorry!

Btw the point is why 4example Me personally to be a Hostage \victim of Retarded Politicans \peoples... >>>"Endless" ! NO Nooooo .....Well as i know Sport has nothing to do with politics ...it's just a " fkn proclamation" or what ! I want my rights ...that's it.

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:25 pm

Please close thread before futile discussion.

Last edited by Vibe on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:39 pm

OHHH ! how many times u wanting my threads to be closed...NO NO !enough is enough....Firstly i'm not offending anybody.....and i dont care what u believes or even dreams....Btw why are u attackin Americans only..what about French,Germans,It.Swiss,Port.British,Neth..AuT,Czech,Hun..Bul.Pol..Nor..Den..Swe...Aus..Canada,Jap..Nz.UAE..Dubai...etc etc Albanians ALLY....Didn't em helped us !ohh ohHH ...Ahhh wait btw Didn't u serbians had a plan to Destroy> Netherland's levees at the North Sea shore...!

http://inavukic.com/2012/04/13/serb-threatening-to-blow-up-levees-in-holland/

_Video is uploaded @YT alsoo !

YoU Europians ! What a shameeeeee really .

OR why are u blocking roads in north ks then & attacking ,offending ,shooting almost everyday Peacekeepers >KFOR Troops in Mitrovica even with Bombs\grenades then...French mostly ,Potugese,Germans n Italians !they'r not Americans ! U know what i mean....Europe is MINE ! The World is Mine..
https://youtu.be/eAKKEwEtTAI

-stop mocking Pls!Finally i have nothing to do PERSONALLY with u @grande \vibe..Sincerely.
SIGHT@Admins \Moderators...do not close this thread pls Wink I see No reason 2b Honest. Peace !

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:13 pm

serbs just need to let it go, kosovo is no longer theirs its now albanian
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm

I find it odd that Serbs claim Kosovo to be theirs when it has never been considered Serbian territory in the first place by the international community. And the international community is in favor of Kosovo's independence.

Let it go already.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:45 pm

You guys gotta go the Latino way and wage war in bed. After a while you can't tell anyone apart and you've got a mixed race background.

More fun, less war, prettier women. Win, win, win.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Well guys 1st of all thanks 4 your response n support !@Sushi,Senor n Spanky Wink I appreciate it.
Well well well.....As u know guys Fifa had initially given approval (to allow Kosovars 2play friendlies international )at its Congress in May....then expected to further discuss this decision "only aboud practicalities " which needed to be worked out.....@ Fifa's executive committee meeting scheduled for July 4......What happened then.....The final decision delayed 4 Next ECM on September 27-8 in Zurich.....and AGAIN delayed 4 Final decision until its next meeting in Tokyo in December 14th local media reports. .....OK they are delaying coz they can....what a fkn retard people are blocking this unstoppable process...Ridiculous n Disgusting !
Heyyy we shouldn't be allowed to play even friendlies ! :facepalm:

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:03 pm

If most of the people in Kosovo want to be an independent state, why should they be "Serbia"?

What I don't understand is: if they feel Albanian, why they don't join Albania?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Kosovo is deeply engraved in Serbian history,no patriot will ever let it go.Although politicians will eventually sell it...

Albanians are just people who were there and decided to make it their own,with the help of their sugar daddies the Americans.Serbian people spilled blood for it.I honestly don't care about Kosovo or Serbia for that matter cause we used to be great people and now we are a disgrace.Patriotism is for limited people and chants like Kosovo is Serbia is no longer a patriotic saying but a political one.It means nothing...Just give up Kosovo cause it's already gone,and try to get something in return.

But the most disgraceful thing on this matter are some of the Albanians.They seem to take pride in this,but they don't realize they are just sock puppets who turned out to be the ones to benefit from this particular situation.I have 0 things against Albanian people,I grew up with them but people like Boss promoting this stuff are just disgraceful.

Kosovo is nothing now but a big black spot.Houses being burned,people driven away,raped and tortured...Just pathetic from both Serbian and Albanian people.I don't even know who is worse...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:39 am

What makes a country is no the land, it's the people. Look at maps of 1, 2, 5 or 10 centurys ago, and you will see how much the shape of the different countries has changed over the years (or if you go backwards enough how they all dissappear). What made Poland to be Poland where now is Bielorussia and Latvia is not the land, but the polish people.

If the "albanians happened to be there", they've got the right to make that land theirs democratically and pacifically without serbs trying to kill them again.

After what Serbs have done to all the people of the balkans and especially to the kosovars you should be ashamed to still deny a democratic right like the majority to choose which country they want to be
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:01 pm

@Vibe !
I have 0 things against Albanian people,I grew up with them but people like Boss promoting this stuff are just disgraceful.
Whatttt !!! hey dude your comment sounds really disgraceful coz U really don't know me ! .....i'm not promoting anything i just wanted to share it with all of GL members on here...as u can see i was said that above! I never intended to offend anybody @this thread or in general ! NEVER EVER.

Kosovo is nothing now but a big black spot.Houses being burned,people driven away,raped and tortured...Just pathetic from both Serbian and Albanian people.I don't even know who is worse...
So , u'r trying to put a parallel \equalize things >crimes n genocide @ both sides ?...that's ABSOLUTELY a disgrace n totally UNFAIR coz everyone knows the truth n if U really don't know "who is worse" ? Well man if U were grown up with them(Albanians) U shouldn't be sceptic on that !however Ask Slovenians,Croatians,ESpecially Bosnians n Finally Albanians of Kosova and International Community !!!for their intervention in 95-Bosnia n Herzegovina and 1999 -in Kosovo then.....In Despite of that what i'v experienced (the worst things in my life ever..as my people also ... I really have nothing against serbians .

Finally : We ppl of Kosova have NOTHING the same to do with serbians..No Origine-Roots,No Language,Traditions,Culture n History....Absolutelly Nothing.... Well @ Free_Cat
What I don't understand is: if they feel Albanian, why they don't join Albania?
Coz that was Prohibited-Forbiden-Lawful by International Community "to avoid world war 3 " coz of Russia's threatenings..! well coz of those "facts" n things i'v noticed above (that we hv noth.the same with serb.)..these are "the reasons" in a way that why Our State is recognised as Sui Generis case at last(Intl community find the "formula" to RePAIR its wrong decisions in past:(Berlins Congress 1878 -Londons's Conference 1913 -Paris Peace Coference 1919 and bla bla !) BUT it has been too much prolonged for over 100yrs (Albania's independence 1912 ) and over 10yrs ! since we got released definitelly from serbia's regime by Intl.help in 99...but your q. is right coz logically We should join Albania however there are 2 Albanian States now ..the same ppl but with different flags n anthems !

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Finally ! the FIFA Executive Committee held its last meeting of the year in Tokyo ,Japan on Friday 14 December 2012

_As u know guys FIFA agreed in principle to allow Kosovo to play friendlies last May but, following opposition from Vibe Laughing and UEFA president Michel Platini, has dallied over how to implement the ruling.

_However FIFA's executive committee agreed on Friday to allow teams from its member associations to play Kosovo sides at "YOUTH(U23_21 n co), amateur, women's and CLUB ! football" level and to implement this decision immediately .......Even thought it made no mention of Kosovo's request to play at senior international level.
_The FFK President Fadil VOKRRI said that this id an important decision because it recognises Kosovo's role and participation in international football BUTthat decision is disappointing and not fully satisfactory because it seems to exclude the top NT for unexplained reasons."
-However will make the best out of it for the good of our players, teams and clubs.said Vokrri.

Ok..the FFK presindent in a STatement said also :Kosovo had not previously requested FIFA membership, but Vokkri said that had now changed.
"The FFK will present its request for affiliation to FIFA which is the logical step since the majority of the United Nations member states, 97, have recognised Kosovo," it said.
"118 of FIFA's 209 member associations represent countries and territories having recognised Kosovo, meeting the criteria defined in... the FIFA statutes for the affiliation."

_Well finally it's a good news Even thought NOT FAIR enough EXCLUDING TOP National Team to play evn Friendlies for da sake! :facepalm:

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Even Catalonia plays friendlies. Why shouldn't Kosovo play? You don't need any permit from the Fifa.

Is Kosova admited in United nations? I read that FIFA only allows new NT from countries that are UNO members.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down