REWB
zizzle
the xcx
Potential
sportsczy
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RMC:  PSG has offered Milan 30 mill for Ibra and Milan is receptive Empty RMC: PSG has offered Milan 30 mill for Ibra and Milan is receptive

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:30 pm

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/266338/galliani-a-paris-pour-thiago-silva/

I'll give the bullet points.

Regarding Silva:
- PSG at 47 mil and Milan at 50 mil
- Deal expected to be finalized tonight as Galiani and Leonardo are still meeting
- Silva wages will be 9.5 mil gross

Regarding Ibra:
- Offer made today of around 30 mil
- Galiani receptive
- RMC called Ibra representatives that made sure they neither confirmed nor denied the rumor
- The Ibra reps said that Ibra is obviously more open to a move now that Silva appears to be gone

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

RMC:  PSG has offered Milan 30 mill for Ibra and Milan is receptive Empty Re: RMC: PSG has offered Milan 30 mill for Ibra and Milan is receptive

Post by Potential Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:35 pm

It's all part of the masterplan, Milan announce that they sold Silva, Ibrahimovic gets mad and signs for PSG, Silva announce that he is staying; Milan wins the CL next year with the Ibra curse...

G&B :bow:
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

RMC:  PSG has offered Milan 30 mill for Ibra and Milan is receptive Empty Re: RMC: PSG has offered Milan 30 mill for Ibra and Milan is receptive

Post by the xcx Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Good bye Ac Milan and say hello to Juve.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:37 pm

oh mine, if this is true then it's a sad day for Milan and Serie A

edit: 3 of Serie A's biggest stars are going to PSG, we're becoming a feeder league ffs
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:39 pm

wow psg are trying to destroy milan Shocked did anyone in milan do anything to piss psg off? Laughing

Last edited by REWB on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Ibra definetily had a word in this , he surely heard about Silva going ... god for him , PSG will invest to become succesful , unlike Milan .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by serieAkings Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:41 pm

:facepalm:
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:47 pm

All of a sudden PSG become a sick Fifa team :bow:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:47 pm

REWB wrote:wow psg are trying to destroy milan Shocked did anyone in milan do anything to piss psg off? Laughing

Now that you mention it, PSG's football operation is currently packed with Milan peeps from when they last won a CL:
- Carlo A is the manager
- Leonardo is the sporting director
- Maldini is a senior consultant to Leonardo
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:59 pm

why don't they just buy the club and make it their Feeder team while they are at it
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:04 pm

I have always been a QSG fan
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:06 pm

Poor Milan.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:07 pm

Losing Ibra after Silva was always a possibility anyway, so might as well be to PSG.

With a lot of smarts, Milan can bring in a group of players and turn things around, although the spine of the team is gone, and it will be very difficult no matter what. But problem is whether thwy will even spend.

anyway, nothing is done yet.

@Rebano Sagado, ROFL
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:11 pm

meh if silva was gone, id rather ibra be gone anyways, fantastic player, but ridiculous wage and not too many years left in him, might as well sell him at a high since we prob have nothing to compete for next few seasons anyways.... itd be great (dream on) to reinvest the money, but at least few youth team players atm wouldnt be too bad.... we.need.something.to.be.happy.about
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:22 pm

Brace yourselves

Europa League is coming
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Legend wrote:why don't they just buy the club and make it their Feeder team while they are at it

A.C. PSG

Laughing

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:05 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:I have always been a QSG fan

Me too, I think we should really go after Falcao too, I think with him we will be able to easily win Ligue 1 and go into the latter phases of the CL. Which is what we as diehard PSG fans really want.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:17 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:

Me too, I think we should really go after Falcao too, I think with him we will be able to easily win Ligue 1 and go into the latter phases of the CL. Which is what we as diehard PSG fans really want.

come on you guys are kidding me , i thought i was the only true paris saint germainista on this forum
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:38 pm

I was in Paris for a week in the summer 12 years ago, and have been a huge PSG supporter ever since cheers
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:15 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:

Dat bandwagon. :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by T0tti Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:16 pm

I'm still butthurtt that we sold Ronaldinho to barca Crying or Very sad

:coffee:
T0tti
T0tti
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:42 pm

i doubt all 3 will go to PSG, if anything mancini will be blowing his sugar daddy to splash the cash on zlatan.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:49 pm

How much do Milan, if anything, still owe Barca for Ibra?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:55 pm

PSG is doing what city doing to Arsenal. rofl RMC:  PSG has offered Milan 30 mill for Ibra and Milan is receptive 2276801876
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:38 am

RMC: people close to Ibra saying that the loss of Thiago is huge, and he might be tempted to leave the club now

Sport saying that Alves might be on the table too, 20-25m Laughing

too bad Sport is worse than Marca
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next