EarlyPrototype
Kick
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
bvb_11
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another injury blow for England - Gary Cahill will miss Euro 2012 Empty Another injury blow for England - Gary Cahill will miss Euro 2012

Post by bvb_11 Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Martin Kelly has been called up: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jun/03/euro-2012-england-gary-cahill?newsfeed=true

Mertens should be ashamed for that push. Such a cynical challenge in a friendly.
bvb_11
bvb_11
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Another injury blow for England - Gary Cahill will miss Euro 2012 Empty Re: Another injury blow for England - Gary Cahill will miss Euro 2012

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:15 pm

F*ck you, Mertens! Bloody scumbag c*nt! Mad
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Another injury blow for England - Gary Cahill will miss Euro 2012 Empty Re: Another injury blow for England - Gary Cahill will miss Euro 2012

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Lescott is better anyway..... none the less Steven Taylor must be sick if he didnt get injured in December he would have probably walked into this team( atleast he should do)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:16 pm

good, another Chelsea boy who gets a break. Enjoy the rest Gary!

(sorry england fans)
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Lescott will get eaten alive in the Euros, mate.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:17 pm

:facepalm:

Also Terry may be injured as well.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:17 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote: :facepalm:

Also Terry may be injured as well.
Terry was cleared.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:19 pm

BTW i genuinely feel Roy is trying to win over the Pool fans..... he's called up bloody Kelly as his replacement....

That's 6 Liverpool players in the 23 now Laughing The same Liverpool that finished 8th Laughing

England Euro 2012 squad breakdown:

6 - Liverpool
4 - Man Utd
3 - Man City
2 - Chelsea / Arsenal / Spurs / Everton
1 - W.Ham / Birmingham

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Are you shitting me? I didn't even read that part. Farking Kelly???? What are the odds of not making it out of the group stage?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:22 pm

6 liverpool players Shocked

Liverpool pride of england cheers

aka club of overrated english players
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bvb_11 Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:27 pm

Is it finally safe to say that Ferdinand wasn't ruled out for "footballing reasons"?
bvb_11
bvb_11
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Adit wrote:6 liverpool players Shocked

Liverpool pride of england cheers

aka club of overrated english players

Yea.... We get it, you hate Liverpool and English players Rolling Eyes

bvb_11 wrote:Is it finally safe to say that Ferdinand wasn't ruled out for "footballing reasons"?

Ferdinand wasn't just ruled out because he is a poor CB, he was ruled out since Hodgson does not appreciate any CB with a single shred of ball playing skills and who are confident on the ball. He prefers his CB hoofing the ball since he doesn't have the balls to play the game on the ground.

OT: LOL at all the Kelly hate. For all the whiners who moaned about Richards not making the sqaud, Newsflash, Martin Kelly is twice as good in defence than that unintelligent buffon Richards. Attack richards has the edge as of now yet Kelly in attack is better in his link up and doesn't leave miles of space open. Kelly is also known by everyone as the ultimate big game player since he never disappoints. Has anyone ever even seen him play?

Why is Cahill a big blow considering he is a below average CB? :facepalm:

Kelly is able to play there and is miles better than Cahill at CB.

smh Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Cahill is a CL winner, therefore he cannot be below average :coffee:

also, if you had watched Cahill this season you would know he was class beside Terry and Cole. SMH asking people to watch Kelly then incorrectly slamming Cahill.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Kelly is not better than Richards and he is not better than Cahill at CB....

I admit he has potential but has done nothing this season to say he should be in the squad apart from play for Liverpool.....

I dont rate him at all but Simpson has been better than Kelly this season.

There is no logical reason why Henderson, Downing, Kelly were called up even Carroll did'nt deserve it IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Another injury blow for England - Gary Cahill will miss Euro 2012 The-rock-clapping

Terry better not be playing with any faarking injuries btw. Pull out if you're hurt ffs.

It's not like your country appreciates you anyway.

2 down 2 to go.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Kick wrote:Cahill is a CL winner, therefore he cannot be below average :coffee:

also, if you had watched Cahill this season you would know he was class beside Terry and Cole. SMH asking people to watch Kelly then incorrectly slamming Cahill.

I've enough of him from his performances with Bolton and his initial 6-7 performances with Chelsea in not to rate him good enough for england. A few vital performances does not make him up to the task.

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Kelly is not better than Richards and he is not better than Cahill at CB....

I admit he has potential but has done nothing this season to say he should be in the squad apart from play for Liverpool.....

I dont rate him at all but Simpson has been better than Kelly this season.

There is no logical reason why Henderson, Downing, Kelly were called up even Carroll did'nt deserve it IMO.

Kelly made 18 appearances for Liverpool and impressed in every single one of them. He even outperforms the defensively inconsistent Johnson and rarely allows trouble to be done down his own side. Left back, Right back you name it he's done it.

Maybe he needs to play more at CB than Cahill so I'll give the latter benefit of the doubt just for that reason.

Simpson has been better than Kelly? Laughing I'll just stop here Very Happy

I agree Downing didn't deserve it but I can make a case for Henderson as he has impressed many times for Liverpool despite the general consensus. Plus he is actually very good when played central but sadly Mr.No-balls Hodgson will play him down right.

Why Kelly? I assume richards is not there and Kelly certainly is a more reliable fullback than Johnson.

Carroll? Because for the last 3 months for Liverpool he was pretty much our best player whether he scored or not.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Absolutely disgraceful from Mertens and LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kelly.

Where the hell is Richards?? I swear what is Roy trying to prove? maybe he's taking all the big Liverpool players to stage to prove how shit they are to the world :brickwall: .

I swear I don't get the beef with England and Richards :facepalm:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:09 pm

who cares anyway lmao, with the football they're playing they wouldn't get out of the groups if cahill got replaced by nesta from 5 years ago
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:10 pm

If we are basing it on performances i believe Kelly doesnt deserve to go and only having 18 performances sort of indicate that.....

As for Carroll i would prefer Holt or Graham to him based on this season.

Anyway the defence is'nt the main issue or the forwards considering how we plan to play.... its the midfield which is painfully average which is the main problem.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Another injury blow for England - Gary Cahill will miss Euro 2012 189609hp2

Wow look at the intent on his face....... what a thug with a chavvy arse hair cut albino
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by bvb_11 Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Abramovich wrote:I swear I don't get the beef with England and Richards
I read that he refused to be on the stand-by list.
bvb_11
bvb_11
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:23 pm

Feel sorry for Cahill. It was a blatant push from Mertens but I doubt he saw a broken jaw coming form it. Devastating for Cahill for this to happen the week before a major tournament.

Thrilled for Kelly though. He's a great young defender and will prove his doubters wrong when he gets his chance.

P.S. Mole are you still hating on Liverpool at every given opportunity. Don't be so boring and predictable plus Kenny is gone now. Get a new hobby.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Roarcelona Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:31 pm

Don't worry ingerland fans. The more scapegoats the better.
Roarcelona
Roarcelona
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
P.S. Mole are you still hating on Liverpool at every given opportunity. Don't be so boring and predictable plus Kenny is gone now. Get a new hobby.

Hating? iam just stating facts that quite frankly Kelly, Henderson, Downing and arguably Carroll does'nt deserve to go to the Euros....

There's no logical footballing reason why any of them should be on the plane.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:

Hating? iam just stating facts that quite frankly Kelly, Henderson, Downing and arguably Carroll does'nt deserve to go to the Euros....

There's no logical footballing reason why any of them should be on the plane.

They are all good players, why shouldnt they be on the plane? Sure there are other options but they're the ones that got picked by the manager and they deserve it imo.

And you do enjoy hating on Liverpool. You've been doing it for about a year I'd say.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next