Typical Balotelli..

+3
Cotes
Nomad
areve
7 posters

Go down

Typical Balotelli.. Empty Typical Balotelli..

Post by areve Wed May 30, 2012 6:07 pm

This one is funny. Lol! I like what i'm seeing, this team look united.

Typical Balotelli.. 610x

Typical Balotelli.. 610x

Typical Balotelli.. 610x

Typical Balotelli.. 610x

Typical Balotelli.. X610

Typical Balotelli.. X610

Reunited again..?
Typical Balotelli.. 610x
areve
areve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Typical Balotelli.. Empty Re: Typical Balotelli..

Post by Nomad Wed May 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Chiellini is like ''WTF are these ex-inter doing?! Show some ethics dudes" Very Happy
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 6:57 pm

i feel like this current selection is even better than the world cup winning squad, with respect to the world cup winners.

i like how goal.com contributor wrote in article saying, should italy fail, finger crossed hope they go all the way and win it, but if that were to happen it is not because of squad selection it maybe because of how they will prepare now.

but i am absolutely convinced with how prandelli has selected squad, it is young, it has players who had great season, is in great form, all the requirements meets technically and tactically. cant wait..... really going to be exciting.

i am really excited actually this italy is so much better, and has lot of quality and potential.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed May 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Giaccherini is living the dream Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by areve Wed May 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Certainly. This team looks fresh and lively. Hope Italy have a good tournament. Semi-final the least..
areve
areve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 30, 2012 7:35 pm

JespSwe wrote:i feel like this current selection is even better than the world cup winning squad, with respect to the world cup winners.

i like how goal.com contributor wrote in article saying, should italy fail, finger crossed hope they go all the way and win it, but if that were to happen it is not because of squad selection it maybe because of how they will prepare now.

but i am absolutely convinced with how prandelli has selected squad, it is young, it has players who had great season, is in great form, all the requirements meets technically and tactically. cant wait..... really going to be exciting.

i am really excited actually this italy is so much better, and has lot of quality and potential.

While this squad has a nice combination of youth and experience, they are nowhere near the 2006 squad. That team had great players and almost every player was at the peak of his career. A lot of players on this team are either young and haven't yet reached their peak or are older and were at their peak a few years ago. To me, you can't even compare the two squads.

If this team advances to the semifinals it would be a very successful Euro run for me.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 30, 2012 7:36 pm

JespSwe wrote:i feel like this current selection is even better than the world cup winning squad, with respect to the world cup winners.

While this squad has a nice combination of youth and experience, they are nowhere near the 2006 squad. That team had great players and almost every player was at the peak of his career. A lot of players on this team are either young and haven't yet reached their peak or are older and were at their peak a few years ago. To me, you can't even compare the two squads.

If this team advances to the semifinals it would be a very successful Euro run for me.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed May 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Netherlands lacks defense.. England lacks... everything.. Poland as this years' "surprise" and Italy will make it to the semis no doubt Wink
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu May 31, 2012 8:42 am

This team looks like it has good chemistry. I think Prandelli chose a great squad, let's see how they perform now.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu May 31, 2012 2:48 pm

you gotts love that they all have good chemistry (or it appears).

Euro sleeper: belgium

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu May 31, 2012 8:14 pm

Nomad wrote:Chiellini is like ''WTF are these ex-inter pieces of shit doing?! Show some ethics dudes" Very Happy
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down