jibers
free_cat
Ganso
billionmillion
11 posters

Go down

Typical Xavi Empty Typical Xavi

Post by billionmillion Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:24 pm

The Argentine netted a double, scoring either side of a Xavi goal, to fire the Catalan giants to a 3-0 Liga win over Racing Santander on Saturday.

And Valdes has hailed his team-mate and said he is the driving force behind their strong start to the season.

"Messi is the best player in the world and he always helps us to improve," Valdes is quoted as saying on Vavel.com.

"We are playing really well and we are happy to have stopped Racing Santander from creating many chances."

Xavi also volunteered his view on the match and said that Racing's approach ensured the clash was not overly entertaining.

"The game was not particularly attractive, but that is because Racing did not want to play," the midfielder said.

Barcelona's next game is on Wednesday when they host Czech side Viktoria Plzen in the Champions League.

Pep Guardiola's men sit top of Group H, level on points with Italian champions AC Milan.

He makes me smile when i read his comments Smile
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Typical Xavi Empty Re: Typical Xavi

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:29 pm

H&R at it again
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:17 pm

He is completely right, though.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:37 pm

looooooooooool. H&R strikes again...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Xavi is humble and respectfull
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:29 am

The dumb thing no one ever gets is he speaks the truth... He always speaks the truth. If you don't want him to say it and everyone else criticise your boring game then play differently. Otherwise stop complaining.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:49 am

You see a fat chick,do you tell her she's fat?your eating spaghetti at your friends house and it doesn't taste good,do you tell him it tastes like shit?of course not...it's just a matter of being respectful IMO.if the other team parks the bus,then just go with it,it's not like it's going to stop barca from winning anyway.he's the only guy in the world who keeps complaining about it all the time.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Messi Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:28 am

No man it's getting annoying the way these teams are playing, Just attack.
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafinha Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:32 am

You see a fat chick and someone asked why u didnt have sex with her?
You say she is fat...thats why.
Make sense now?
Rafinha
Rafinha
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:26 am

Ganso wrote:You see a fat chick,do you tell her she's fat?your eating spaghetti at your friends house and it doesn't taste good,do you tell him it tastes like shit?of course not...it's just a matter of being respectful IMO.if the other team parks the bus,then just go with it,it's not like it's going to stop barca from winning anyway.he's the only guy in the world who keeps complaining about it all the time.

Well while parking the bus is annoying football, its not cheating, its just a tactic. Telling the opposition that it was difficult to play them because they parked the bus isn't anything like saying someone is fat. Its just the truth. I stay by my words, if they find it disrespectful, its their problem. However, I'm pretty sure all these teams go into these games knowing they aren't going to be praised for their football... If anything people should be getting annoyed at Xavi stating the obvious every time. The only people that actually complain about these words from Xavi's mouth are on this forum.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:06 am

stop getting angry i think these statements make people like him more. Being typical is a special thing

Typical Xavi Xavi_hernandez
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:26 am

Xavi is outspoken be he is right. He just says things he thinks when asked. It is not disrespect, it is just what it is.

Yes i would prefer him not saying that, but i see a lot of other players doing worst. I don't want to mention names, but just few quotes:

"Barcas success is just a passing fad" (2-3 years ago, and we beat the shit of the team that this player is captaining.

"We are the best team in the world" again same player, beat the shit out of them - REPEATEDLY for 3 year.

I can find more, but no one is attacking those players as Xavi is being attacked.

One thing i agree, that he crossed the line with Arsenal (though, again i think he was provoked by media constantly to do so, but i don't want to justify that).

The bottom line is that he is the best midfielder for Barca and Spain, and this forum is infested with but-hurt RM fans who can't wait to attack him. True story!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:22 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:The dumb thing no one ever gets is he speaks the truth... He always speaks the truth. If you don't want him to say it and everyone else criticise your boring game then play differently. Otherwise stop complaining.

Funny thing is that if it was Mourinho who said that, everyone on here would be creaming their pants of how "awesome" Mourinho is for telling the truth...

eelir wrote:Xavi is outspoken be he is right. He just says things he thinks when asked. It is not disrespect, it is just what it is.

Yes i would prefer him not saying that, but i see a lot of other players doing worst. I don't want to mention names, but just few quotes:

"Barcas success is just a passing fad" (2-3 years ago, and we beat the shit of the team that this player is captaining.

"We are the best team in the world" again same player, beat the shit out of them - REPEATEDLY for 3 year.

I can find more, but no one is attacking those players as Xavi is being attacked.

One thing i agree, that he crossed the line with Arsenal (though, again i think he was provoked by media constantly to do so, but i don't want to justify that).

The bottom line is that he is the best midfielder for Barca and Spain, and this forum is infested with but-hurt RM fans who can't wait to attack him. True story!

Some call Guardiola a false guy because they think that he only acts humble infront of the camera, but that guy who you quoted is 10000x worse when it comes to being false..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:55 pm

harhar11 wrote:

Funny thing is that if it was Mourinho who said that, everyone on here would be creaming their pants of how "awesome" Mourinho is for telling the truth...

That's because Mourinho is a bloody hypocrite. That's something any of his or his club's supporters with the slightest modicum of objectivity will admit at least to themselves. Xavi may at times make comments that seem unpleasant to some people and they may even have their justified reasons but not one of them would call Xavi a hypocrite because the man always sticks to his beliefs and philosophies. Whether we like his views and agree with them is one thing but at least he is consistent with them.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum