Don't tell me this isn't near world class

4 posters

Go down

Don't tell me this isn't near world class Empty Don't tell me this isn't near world class

Post by LWL91 Wed May 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Video came out yesterday - long awaited by Seba fans like me. Enjoy.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Don't tell me this isn't near world class Empty Re: Don't tell me this isn't near world class

Post by Juventude Wed May 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Gio is definitely a great player. I'm just not sure how he'll do against teams that will park 11 players in the box against a team like Juve or against a quality EPL team in UCL. Parma just doesn't see the same quality in play as Juve does. I've said it before, but I think he is the best SS option we have for his potential price. I'm willing to give him one more shot at Juve.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Don't tell me this isn't near world class Empty Re: Don't tell me this isn't near world class

Post by LWL91 Wed May 30, 2012 4:11 pm

Juventude wrote:Gio is definitely a great player. I'm just not sure how he'll do against teams that will park 11 players in the box against a team like Juve or against a quality EPL team in UCL. Parma just doesn't see the same quality in play as Juve does. I've said it before, but I think he is the best SS option we have for his potential price. I'm willing to give him one more shot at Juve.

Watch the video again. Look how many times he passes the ball to a teammate tht just does not follow him in his idea of play. he might not provide killer passes but he opens up space constantly making midfielders with shooting abilities and fast pressure play able to cut it. I can imagine Gio with tons of assists if he played like this for Juve.. He does everything so fast none in Parma can react to it - add juve quality players and they'll maximise each others abilities.. vidal or marchisio could hit it from distance numerous times - gio would even take away the pressure of pirlo, making pirlo able to cut it every now and then instead of simple passing it around all the time..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 4:24 pm

what an awesome player,. thank god prandelli has shown faith in him im convinced he will do wonders in EUro.

love to see him in milan but he is incredibly juve loyal ... T.T

Back to top Go down

Post by jetvancake Wed May 30, 2012 4:33 pm

Yes. Giovinco is definitely a quality player. And I do believe all the hate he gets for talking shi' about Juve is down to the media blowing things out of proportion and taking things out of context. Plus he does have right to be a little disgruntled given the circumstances in which he left. I would love to have him back - no doubt he would increase the quality of our team.

Although, to be honest, I rate Jovetic higher. He is younger and I think he has extra bit to be real match winner when needed.
I'm not entirely convinced Giovinco has that quality to grab a game by its balls and win it for the team.
jetvancake
jetvancake
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 30, 2012 4:53 pm

LWL91 wrote:
Juventude wrote:Gio is definitely a great player. I'm just not sure how he'll do against teams that will park 11 players in the box against a team like Juve or against a quality EPL team in UCL. Parma just doesn't see the same quality in play as Juve does. I've said it before, but I think he is the best SS option we have for his potential price. I'm willing to give him one more shot at Juve.

Watch the video again. Look how many times he passes the ball to a teammate tht just does not follow him in his idea of play. he might not provide killer passes but he opens up space constantly making midfielders with shooting abilities and fast pressure play able to cut it. I can imagine Gio with tons of assists if he played like this for Juve.. He does everything so fast none in Parma can react to it - add juve quality players and they'll maximise each others abilities.. vidal or marchisio could hit it from distance numerous times - gio would even take away the pressure of pirlo, making pirlo able to cut it every now and then instead of simple passing it around all the time..

I don't doubt his quality. I agree with you. I am just keeping in mind that teams don't approach matches against Parma the same as they do against Juve.

Juve would be wise to wrap up this transfer before Euros. His price tag may increase greatly. I don't see Parma going down on their asking price even if he has a poor showing at Euros, unless he gets injured.

Does anyone know what the deadline is for resolving co-ownership deals? Last year it was around June 25. I imagine that it will be pushed back with Euros.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 30, 2012 4:58 pm

LWL91 wrote:

I don't doubt his quality. I agree with you. I am just keeping in mind that teams don't approach matches against Parma the same as they do against Juve.

Juve would be wise to wrap up this transfer before Euros. His price tag may increase greatly. I don't see Parma going down on their asking price even if he has a poor showing at Euros, unless he gets injured.

Does anyone know what the deadline is for resolving co-ownership deals? Last year it was around June 25. I imagine that it will be pushed back with Euros.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed May 30, 2012 6:47 pm

He always had the quality to become great if not World Class....he just needed a chance & I hope he return & prove his worth!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down