How can some players smoke and still be able to play professional football

3 posters

Go down

How can some players smoke and still be able to play professional football Empty How can some players smoke and still be able to play professional football

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed May 30, 2012 4:46 am

My friend says they are doping and physically they are not match fit but with the help of steroid and other stuff they make themselves look fit and ready for the game but any ways the guy believes every single Italian player was pumped up before 1997 and then they started to slow down a little

But as a smoker i can say even one smoke can effect my runs even in a armature football , hmm
How can some players smoke and still be able to play professional football
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

How can some players smoke and still be able to play professional football Empty Re: How can some players smoke and still be able to play professional football

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 30, 2012 4:58 am

Well, I drink.....but I don't smoke.....so I can't say. Razz
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

How can some players smoke and still be able to play professional football Empty Re: How can some players smoke and still be able to play professional football

Post by Forza Wed May 30, 2012 5:09 am

Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum