Fahim89
mr-r34
nj
TheRedStag
Nishankly
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would you sell Raul Meireles? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you sell Raul Meireles?

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:40 am

Nishank wrote:
Art Morte wrote:I could sell Meireles if the money was right. He was good for us last season, but not incredible or impossible to replace. Yeah, he won the award and all, but that was voted for in February or something, right after Raul had scored some 5 goals in a few games. He faded towards the end of the season and seeing that we bought Henderson, still have Aquilani and Adam might be coming, yeah, I could sell him.

At last some one here agrees that we could still live without him Smile

not fair i am halfway there for the right price Razz

Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:20 pm

We have lived without Torres, Alonso, Mascherano et al. Haven't we! But the question is why would we sell him!

To accomodate a better player! Adams may be different but he isn't better than Raul.

Or is the 'going British' thing is dragging things off the track!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:10 pm

Adam is not the reason behind runours regarding Raul. It's our failure to find a buyer for Aquilani....ugh. AA is a curious case. It's really hard getting rid of the deadwood and it'll be a shame if Raul had to be sacrificed due to us not finding a club to sell our useless players

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:16 pm

I am starting to think Suarez will be AM with Gerrard and Luca s being Cm which means when all fit, Raul will be on the bench. Besutifulgame said it right. But then it means both Hendo n Adam on the bench for bench strength which makes sense. But, cud this the last summer when we can get top cash for Raul? Wud neon buy Poulsen or AA? CM defo is a weirddilemnafor us

Back to top Go down

Post by HscouserZ Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Fahim89 wrote:
Nishank wrote:
Art Morte wrote:I could sell Meireles if the money was right. He was good for us last season, but not incredible or impossible to replace. Yeah, he won the award and all, but that was voted for in February or something, right after Raul had scored some 5 goals in a few games. He faded towards the end of the season and seeing that we bought Henderson, still have Aquilani and Adam might be coming, yeah, I could sell him.

At last some one here agrees that we could still live without him Smile

not fair i am halfway there for the right price Razz

Selling meireles would be a great loss to liverpool, besides meireles is way better than henderson and aquilani + adam wasn't consistent throughout this season while meireles has been very consistent. also meireles was one of the main reasons why we bounced back this season during king kenny's reign. It would be a great loss selling him :'(
HscouserZ
HscouserZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2