The_ItalianFool
lucianomoggi
urbaNRoots
LWL91
8 posters

Go down

Tiki Taka Empty Tiki Taka

Post by LWL91 Wed May 23, 2012 9:29 am

Developed and mastered by FC Barcelona this little 1 touch passing system is the key to succes in Barca. Does Conte wants us to play like this and if so, do you think our players are technically gifted enough. Personally I think the likes of Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal and Vucinic could do this just fine..

Remember guys, if you wanna play football like this you do not need a CF like Cavani but someone like Higuain would be able to do this perfectly. Jovetic, Suarez or Giovinco would be ideal as well.

You would need to practice a lot of this, though...

LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Tiki Taka Empty Re: Tiki Taka

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 23, 2012 10:03 am

Why is everyone so obsessed with Tiki-Taka? Just play the Juve game, it's better than Tiki-Taka honestly.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed May 23, 2012 10:22 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Why is everyone so obsessed with Tiki-Taka? Just play the Juve game, it's better than Tiki-Taka honestly.

Tiki Taka is relevant because it indicates what kind of players we will look to sign in the summer transfer market. Signing a CF like Cavani would mean no tiki taka. Juve ain't got no system right now, we play tactics but not a philosophy like Barca as Conte stated when he was appointed Juve coach:

"Can we play like Barcelona? No, but I watch the teams that win and dominate like Barcelona and Manchester United," Conte told Tuttosport.

"We can always learn something from those teams who win."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/09/04/2649968/juventus-can-learn-from-barcelona-manchester-united-antonio

This was in the beginning of last season and as we're currently sitting on the throne i believe its time to raise the bar....
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed May 23, 2012 1:24 pm

I prefer PIRLO style of game

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed May 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Pirlo is capable of Tiki Taka... he does it quite often to retain possession.

I think that we have somewhat modeled our style to Barca's. You see that we play similar to them in terms of formation and style. Heavy possession-based football that builds up from the back and overloads the other team in their half.

I dont think we will have as much flair as Barca do, but we make up for that with grit, determination, and a strong work ethic.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 23, 2012 1:50 pm

No.
Conte just wants to keep the ball (possession) and win it back at all costs (high pressing game).

Juventus has showed to be more direct than Barcelona, Barca displays a much more patient build up. Juventus actually shoots from outside the box too.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed May 23, 2012 2:40 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Why is everyone so obsessed with Tiki-Taka? Just play the Juve game, it's better than Tiki-Taka honestly.

Bingo...

Last time I checked Barca lost to Chelsea and Man U didn't even make the final 16 in CL, so who really cares what they play. Milan has won 7 Champions Leagues without tiki taka, so we don't need to play Barca style really. As well, if you take Messi off that team they are no better than the current Juve, so all we need to do is add one true world class player to be at their level.

At the end of the day Juve just need to find thier own identity and style of play and go with it. Barca's dominance has come to an end, they can be beaten, they didn't win La Liga this year or CL, so they are not the end all be all anymore. Like I said you take one player off their team and they are a different team. Same with Milan. You take Ibra off Milan and they are no better than Juve.

As for Cavani, Napoli should have beaten Chelsea and advanced to the quarterfinals in CL so they had a very good team this year with Cavani, Lavezzi, Hamsik, etc. So I wouldn't rule out not getting Cavani just to follow in Barca's footsteps. I think Cavani would be a great addition to Juve IF you paired him with a top SS like Giovinco. That is the key. I would rather spend the money to get Cavani and add Giovinco then to play tiki taka like Barca. Also, tiki taka football doesn't work as well in Italy as it does in Spain because our league is not as open and is more tight defensively. Messi would be a different player if he played in Serie A. That's why I don't buy the talk that he is better than Maradona. Maradona dominated Serie A, Messi hasn't shown he can do that. IF Messi came to Serie A and dominated than I would change my opinion. But until he does, Maradona will always be greater in my eyes. Not to mention Maradona took an average team to World Cup glory all by himself and Messi can't even get to the semi finals of a World Cup with a dominate Argentina team.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Tiki taka is so simple game ffs pass the ball between the 3 most skillful players and wait one wing,AM,ST to make the run and pass trough defense ... so similar to counter football
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Wed May 23, 2012 3:31 pm

i agree with the canadians on this one Very Happy
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 23, 2012 3:42 pm

davidsNC wrote:i agree with the canadians on this one Very Happy

What about the 'little' Macedonian Sad ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed May 23, 2012 5:35 pm

juve_gigi wrote:

Bingo...

Last time I checked Barca lost to Chelsea and Man U didn't even make the final 16 in CL, so who really cares what they play. Milan has won 7 Champions Leagues without tiki taka, so we don't need to play Barca style really. As well, if you take Messi off that team they are no better than the current Juve, so all we need to do is add one true world class player to be at their level.

At the end of the day Juve just need to find thier own identity and style of play and go with it. Barca's dominance has come to an end, they can be beaten, they didn't win La Liga this year or CL, so they are not the end all be all anymore. Like I said you take one player off their team and they are a different team. Same with Milan. You take Ibra off Milan and they are no better than Juve.

As for Cavani, Napoli should have beaten Chelsea and advanced to the quarterfinals in CL so they had a very good team this year with Cavani, Lavezzi, Hamsik, etc. So I wouldn't rule out not getting Cavani just to follow in Barca's footsteps. I think Cavani would be a great addition to Juve IF you paired him with a top SS like Giovinco. That is the key. I would rather spend the money to get Cavani and add Giovinco then to play tiki taka like Barca. Also, tiki taka football doesn't work as well in Italy as it does in Spain because our league is not as open and is more tight defensively. Messi would be a different player if he played in Serie A. That's why I don't buy the talk that he is better than Maradona. Maradona dominated Serie A, Messi hasn't shown he can do that. IF Messi came to Serie A and dominated than I would change my opinion. But until he does, Maradona will always be greater in my eyes. Not to mention Maradona took an average team to World Cup glory all by himself and Messi can't even get to the semi finals of a World Cup with a dominate Argentina team.

I would NEVER want to play like Chelsea. Long passes for a tough target man, waiting for the rest to come and join him and then shoot from distance. It's not the way football should be played. Part of the reason i love tiki taka is that you can see on their youth academy that it gives the young prospects a technically ability no other youth academies provide! Tiki taka creates more chances = more goals, then any other system or tactic! Last, it's the most entertaining football in the world, Bayern, Arsenal and Barca play some of the most entertaining football in the world and they too have some of the absolute best youth academies. We should not copy-cat Barca but we should learn, just like Conte stated, from the best. Milan plays boring football and they rely on experience rather then pace and tricks. Pace and tricks are the fundament of joy and entertainment. End of story bounce
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down