Thiago Silva about Robin Van Persie and vice versa

3 posters

Go down

Thiago Silva about Robin Van Persie and vice versa Empty Thiago Silva about Robin Van Persie and vice versa

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue May 15, 2012 4:50 pm

While talking to Corriere dello Sport, Thiago Silva said about Van Persie,

“He is a champion and all champions are good for Milan. An added bonus is that he has something different in his game and not just because he is a left-footed attacker. He has the ability to make defenders dizzy with his movements which are always towards goal. In that sense he reminds me of Pippo Inzaghi, who, like Van Persie, can do damage on the field of play.”

Yesterday i was watching Arsenal TV when i heard RVP answering some questions from the fans.One of the questions sounded like this:"Who's the most complete and most difficult central defender you played against?" and he said: "Thiago Silva".

For AC Milan and for Thiago Silva, it is very good that an incredible striker like Robin Van Persie talked about T.Silva as about the best central back he played against

Is T.Silva overrated or underrated?Do you imagine Van Persie at Ac Milan with Ibrahimovic in front, as T.Silva said?What do you think about striker's opinion?
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Thiago Silva about Robin Van Persie and vice versa Empty Re: Thiago Silva about Robin Van Persie and vice versa

Post by arabprince Tue May 15, 2012 5:46 pm

If RVP comes it means Ibra is leaving. I would love to see RVP in the red and black.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Thiago Silva about Robin Van Persie and vice versa Empty Re: Thiago Silva about Robin Van Persie and vice versa

Post by Dante Tue May 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Thiago Silva about Robin Van Persie and vice versa 38962d10

Galliani , Allegri , Raiola and Ibrahimovic , all said that he will stay with Milan. How more official must this get to realise that he isn't leaving Laughing

back on topic

RVP is an excellent forward and we should all appreciate what he said about Silva. It's no little thing when this comes from such a player. As for him joining Milan , he could co exist with Ibrahimovic , as i see it. He's not selfish in attack and from what i ve seen all these years from him , i think it's safe to say he can do anything with any partner in attack.

He can score with both feet and combines strength and technique ,not to mention he has a very good eye for goal . Would be a dream signing and that's about it i am afraid , just a dream Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue May 15, 2012 8:36 pm

I think Robin Van Persie and Zlatan put together are impossible to be kept away from scoring a lot of goals.But i can't see the dutchman moving to Milan.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down