Milan31
DRK
Forza
BiasedMilanFan3
shamr9pato
Il Diavolo
10 posters

Go down

Silvio selling shares? Empty Silvio selling shares?

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 9:11 am

Berlusconi Is Considering Selling 40% Of The Shares In Milan To Arab Or Russian Investors , According To Gazzetta Dello Sport. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Silvio selling shares? Empty Re: Silvio selling shares?

Post by Il Diavolo Fri May 11, 2012 9:23 am

Hmm.. This would be very interesting if it is true!

On one hand, it would mean a huge cash injection and Galliani could finally go back to signing the best players in the world again.

On the other hand, it would also mean that Berlusconi would no longer be the majority shareholder, and might not be our president anymore!

Despite him being a tight-ass these past few years, I still have all the respect in the world for Berlusconi, as it is him that has made us whatever we are today! For all we know, A.C. Milan could be rotting in Serie B or even in a lower league if it wasn't for him!

So like I said, this would be interesting IF TRUE (which i doubt it is since we've been seeing such rumors for a really long time and none of them are true).
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Fri May 11, 2012 10:11 am

if it is true.. CL wud be on our priority next season
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri May 11, 2012 10:18 am

I can't see why he hadn't done this sooner

Does he think not having all the shares is a sign of weakness? he needs to think of the progression of the club and not his ego.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri May 11, 2012 10:45 am

Sell me the shares! I'd definitely buy a few if I could.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:13 am

good!!! this is one of the best news, if this is true! i have said in previous post as well, berlusconi owning the entire club will put him in great financial burden, instead selling shares to rich investors will give opportunities for new investment and gives great opportunity for commercial marketing. it should have happened ever since our fiscal year went really worse in around 2008.

i hope this is really true and not just rumor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:14 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Sell me the shares! I'd definitely buy a few if I could.

if they allocate some of the shares to be bought by public, it can be bought. i mean big clubs do that ... so fans have shares in club..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:15 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I can't see why he hadn't done this sooner

Does he think not having all the shares is a sign of weakness? he needs to think of the progression of the club and not his ego.

absolutely well said, i have always thought berlusconi problem of not selling some of the shares in club was due to his problem with authority, he wants higher attention

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:18 am

Il Diavolo wrote:Hmm.. This would be very interesting if it is true!

On one hand, it would mean a huge cash injection and Galliani could finally go back to signing the best players in the world again.

On the other hand, it would also mean that Berlusconi would no longer be the majority shareholder, and might not be our president anymore!

Despite him being a tight-ass these past few years, I still have all the respect in the world for Berlusconi, as it is him that has made us whatever we are today! For all we know, A.C. Milan could be rotting in Serie B or even in a lower league if it wasn't for him!

So like I said, this would be interesting IF TRUE (which i doubt it is since we've been seeing such rumors for a really long time and none of them are true).

i think its good, having new crazy rich owners, and offfer them position on board, that means having more higher authorities in boardroom can cultivate new ideas, new investments, future plans... incl. stadium, potential transfer signings, club objectives, improving club infrastructures, its really better off than having sole owner. its not like 90s where a billionare ruled everything. now world has changed, one guy cant change everything. we need a team even in boardroom. so russians, arabians, chinese.... they are most welcome!! seriously!

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Fri May 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Could be interesting
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat May 12, 2012 12:07 am

I am ALL for this! I think this would be the best thing to happen to Milan. Berlu has to put his ego aside and think of the club.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat May 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Yaaaayyy selling the clubs soul to Arabs and Russians :facepalm:

Talk about a quick way of trying to get out of a small perdicament, if Milan do that i'd be very disappointed in them.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat May 12, 2012 2:02 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:Yaaaayyy selling the clubs soul to Arabs and Russians :facepalm:

Talk about a quick way of trying to get out of a small perdicament, if Milan do that i'd be very disappointed in them.

Why do you even care what Milan is going to do !?

Anyway Silvio is doing a great job if he manages to sell 40% of the shares ... that brings cash to the club and we can cover our loses much easier + it'll be a big marketing boost with the Russian or the Arabs .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat May 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:Yaaaayyy selling the clubs soul to Arabs and Russians :facepalm:

Gaddafi's son was formerly on the board of the Italian team Juventus, of which 7.5% is owned by a Libyan consortium.

Now that's selling out.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat May 12, 2012 2:13 pm

pUsHa wrote:

Why do you even care what Milan is going to do !?

Anyway Silvio is doing a great job if he manages to sell 40% of the shares ... that brings cash to the club and we can cover our loses much easier + it'll be a big marketing boost with the Russian or the Arabs .
Because im a fan of Italian football aswell as Juventus if thats alright, Sir?

Thats exactly what it is, marketing.

Milan should put some hardwork in and rebuild steadily instead of sellin the club to someone who doesnt actually give two *bleep* about the club and only care about thier own image and money. Especially such a historically and significant club such as milan..

Just seems really kneejerky to me.. Do we really want Serie A turning into the EPL?

And if they Burlu does sell, he should atleast sell to someone who cares about AC Milan.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat May 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:

Gaddafi's son was formerly on the board of the Italian team Juventus, of which 7.5% is owned by a Libyan consortium.

Now that's selling out.
Whats Juventus got to do with this?
And anyway, he was never a major shareholder.

Just sayin, this isnt a dig at milan id be pissed if Juve did this too.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat May 12, 2012 2:26 pm

It's not like he is selling the whole club ffs .... Watch his bff Putin , putin us in CL contention :lol!:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 12, 2012 2:30 pm

They are not selling the club entirely.He would have a percentage of stake in the club just like Arsenal who have a no.of shareholders at their club.

Technically Berlusconi would still be in charge but he would get financial support like say in the market from them..I dunno whats wrong in that.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat May 12, 2012 2:31 pm

pUsHa wrote:It's not like he is selling the whole club ffs .... Watch his bff Putin , putin us in CL contention :lol!:

May aswell be, those sneeky arabs and russians move quick. Before you know it you'll be AC Milanokovic Emirates.

Im not saying Milan will change straight away but in the coming years (with selling to foreign investors) the club could change very dramatically for the worst. Yes ultra amounts of money is nice and all that but you cant BUY soul and repuatation.

Which i feel Milan could lose in the coming years IF they do sell.

Last edited by Cassius_Case on Sat May 12, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat May 12, 2012 2:33 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:
pUsHa wrote:It's not like he is selling the whole club ffs .... Watch his bff Putin , putin us in CL contention :lol!:

May aswell be, those sneeky arabs and russians move quick. Before you know it you'll be AC Milanokovic Emirates.
:lol!:

What about "Red Bull Milan"? Laughing
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat May 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:

What about "Red Bull Milan"? Laughing
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri May 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Oh damn I hate those Red Bull commercials everywhere....
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down