The Franchise
Swanhends
Mr Nick09
rsinatra
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Should AC Milan buy Ganso?

'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 3 Vote_lcap76%'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 3 Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 13 ]
'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 17

'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho

Post by Zealous Fri May 11, 2012 12:27 am

rsinatra wrote:
Zealous wrote:Ganso should come to Madrid if he wants to make his game complete imo.

We made Ozil a beast, we can do the same for him.

where would u place ganso on the pitch, if he went to real?

He'd take Kaka's spot so he'd be part of the "3" in a 4-2-3-1.

Maybe as part of the "2" but I doubt that hmm

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 11, 2012 12:31 am

To make Josh and Z dreams come true

--------Casillas
XXX-Pepe-Ramos-Marcela
-------XXXX---Sahin
------Ganso---Ozil
------Benzema-Cr7
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri May 11, 2012 12:34 am

Zealous wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
Zealous wrote:Ganso should come to Madrid if he wants to make his game complete imo.

We made Ozil a beast, we can do the same for him.

where would u place ganso on the pitch, if he went to real?

He'd take Kaka's spot so he'd be part of the "3" in a 4-2-3-1.

Maybe as part of the "2" but I doubt that hmm

but then he would be on the bench right ? i mean, obviously kaká was never meant to be a bench-warmer, but thats hwo it is, and i dont see ganso being chosen over the other guys up front.. of course, he'd have to earn it. but would RM pay relatively much for a player that will have to "earn" his spot on the starting team? if u know what i mean Smile

Mr Nick09 wrote:To make Josh and Z dreams come true

--------Casillas
XXX-Pepe-Ramos-Marcela
-------XXXX---Sahin
------Ganso---Ozil
------Benzema-Cr7

so do you think mourinho would take dimaria out???

Last edited by rsinatra on Fri May 11, 2012 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 11, 2012 12:34 am

rsinatra wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Indeed, no idea what the plan is or how they go about solving it. I would imagine, this Ganso thing cant be an Allegri idea because it doesnt fit with his tactics.

Then again, considering they didnt win anything...a change of tactics might be being considered anyway.

don't u think ganso would fit barcelona's style better, as it is atm? of course, i know they have xavi, and even thiago.. but ganso does fit it. and xavi is already what , almost 33? i know a barca fan who said he'd love to see ganso there.

I do, but I dont think we will sign a non Catalan "star" midfielder for a pretty long time.

Style wise, he is perfect. The eye for the pass, the awareness, the ball carrying.

But yeah, I just dont see it.

Even when Xavi goes, there remains Thiago, Cesc and Iniesta...aswell as other kids.

By the time Iniesta is a useless old man, Ganso will be what..approaching 30 himself probably. Unless something surprising happens..I dont see it.

lol yeah that sounds about right.. if you don't think he'd fit allegri's tactics then, would u see him going anywhere else?? i won't be surprised if Leonardo convinces PSG to try to sign him... he is a ganso fan after all.

I dont know. Just because he doesnt fit the current tactics doesnt mean Allgeri wont change them for him..he is that special.

Or perhaps, Allegri doesnt get a say and Milan are going to sign him and tell Allgeri, make it work, deal with it.

Or perhaps as you say, PSG..Pastore perhaps could play left, or Ganso could play deeper..I cant really be sure with PSG.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri May 11, 2012 12:35 am

Ganso's style is perfect for serie a...i dont think he would play at 100% anywhere else
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri May 11, 2012 12:37 am

Ganso is not needed at Madrid, at best he'll be a sub for Ozil and that is not good for his development, I think it is best for him and Neymar to stay in Brazil till after the world cup, I have a feeling their levels will drop at least in the first few seasons when they make the transition from Brazil to Europe's big leagues.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri May 11, 2012 9:08 am

buddytaller wrote:Ganso is not needed at Madrid, at best he'll be a sub for Ozil and that is not good for his development, I think it is best for him and Neymar to stay in Brazil till after the world cup, I have a feeling their levels will drop at least in the first few seasons when they make the transition from Brazil to Europe's big leagues.

I agree with you that being a bench-warmer won't get him anywhere his potential. But I unfortunately don't believe Ganso will stay until the WC. But I'm hoping that he does.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri May 11, 2012 11:09 am

Boateng is actually not bad in the 3-man midfield.

In any case, it seems that Ganso is better played deep.

Conversely, if we got Hernanes instead of Ganso, Boateng would surely be forced to move back. Hernanes can play further away from goal, but that would be a real waste.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3