The Franchise
Swanhends
Mr Nick09
rsinatra
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should AC Milan buy Ganso?

'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 2 Vote_lcap76%'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 2 Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 13 ]
'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 17

'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu May 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Surag wrote:It all looks good on paper but there is a reason why Allegri doesnt play him there cuz tactically he isnt the most ideal player in that position he lacks tactical discipline ,even Nocerino is a good player tactically..

And have you seen how reckless he is in his tackling ?He is a red card waiting to happen ,even worse than MVB and Flamini.Only positive that would go in favor of him is that he is a good presser..

Besides he is a goal threat ,got that occasional tricks and flicks up his sleeve and has formed good chemistry with likes of Ibra and Robinho as their linkup has been generally good.Maybe natural is not the right word to use but it seems to me that ,that is where he works best.He's a different breed of AM.. physical ,athletic and has got a very good shot on goal.

Not the ideal characteristics of an ideal AM but he seems to have slotted well in Allegri's system.

Such a waste of an AM spot, though, that place should really go to someone with excellent vision and technical skills. I guess Boateng's natural spot would be on the side of a 4-2-3-1?

S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Ganso could be a possible target for Milan' - AC Milan advisor Serginho

Post by rsinatra Thu May 10, 2012 11:27 pm

nichabr wrote:decent signing but i dont think milan need another player with constant injury problems.

that was last year.. before that, he was fine for years.. it has already been 6-7 months without a new injury.... that's triple as long as pato ever makes it lol. wait and see
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Is Boateng really that incapable playing deep?

you would think he can make a great box to box

No incapable at all, just he and the team is better when he isnt.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Big fan of this kid. Would love him at Madrid but we're stock full right now.

Unless we can trade him for Kaka :lucas :
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Ganso is a CM anyways.......

Ganso-Tiote-Cabaye affraid

My brother plays Newcastle with midfield on Fifa manager mode.

He has Ben Arfa, Reus and Ba as strikers as well lol

Last edited by Zealous on Thu May 10, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 10, 2012 11:40 pm

I think what people are not seeing is, for Milan, Boateng is crucial in that role.

When Milan counter, they need speed, directness and drive to link the midfield to the attack, not really passing and technique.

They dont have much width so they cant just spray the ball out wide, so to avoid constantly going long they want the number 10 to show himself and connect.

However, because he is deep, doing his defensive work (the product of playing 2 strikers) he is further from the frontline than a normal number 10. And that space needs to be reduced, not with passing but with directness and exploding into space.

Make him play deeper and how do you defend in the same way and still connect?

Against smaller teams, its fine, because Milan will dominate the game anyway and they dont really have to break quickly.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Ganso is better from deep anyway imo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Zealous wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

Ashley should give your brother a job tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 10, 2012 11:47 pm

But for Milan, that would mean more defensive work than he is used to. He to me, is quite lazy generally speaking..for a midfielder at Milan...

I see Nocerino, Emanuelson, Seedorf with a responsibilty to defend alot. When its on the left flank, Nocerino must help Abate to stop any 2 v 1's while Van Bomell and Emanuelson?Seedorf shuffle across and protect the back 4.

If the ball is switched, Emanuelson?Seedorf protect the leftback and the remaning two, the back 4.

Not in my wildest dreams could I see Ganso doing this.

A move for Ganso either is a bad one, or Milan change system to me.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Zealous wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

Ashley should give your brother a job tbh.

You should see it, he has Newcastle winning the league every year :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Thu May 10, 2012 11:50 pm

We should buy Ganso but most likely won't
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 10, 2012 11:50 pm

The Franchise wrote:But for Milan, that would mean more defensive work than he is used to. He to me, is quite lazy generally speaking..for a midfielder at Milan...

I see Nocerino, Emanuelson, Seedorf with a responsibilty to defend alot. When its on the left flank, Nocerino must help Abate to stop any 2 v 1's while Van Bomell and Emanuelson?Seedorf shuffle across and protect the back 4.

If the ball is switched, Emanuelson?Seedorf protect the leftback and the remaning two, the back 4.

inbeforeyoudontwatchgansobecauseheworkshard Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 10, 2012 11:53 pm

The Franchise wrote:But for Milan, that would mean more defensive work than he is used to. He to me, is quite lazy generally speaking..for a midfielder at Milan...

This is where Traore comes in :lucas :

On serious note I'd have to agree with you here unless Milan have Boateng as a false 9 with Ganso playing just behind him and Ibra I'm not sure how it would work out.

Ganso imo is better from deep in the right system and like you said Milan will sometimes need to break quickly and a quality passer in deep positions is perfect for that. Milan would have to switch to something like a 4-3-3/4-3-2-1 with wing players that track back for it to work.

---Dm---Ganso---
------KPB
LW----Ibra---RW

Either way they'd have to change systems (which may not be a bad thing mind you)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 10, 2012 11:56 pm

Indeed, no idea what the plan is or how they go about solving it. I would imagine, this Ganso thing cant be an Allegri idea because it doesnt fit with his tactics.

Then again, considering they didnt win anything...a change of tactics might be being considered anyway.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri May 11, 2012 12:02 am

ganso just scored the goal of the year. with his backheel .. first touch. AMAZING.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 11, 2012 12:05 am

Flo sign this kid ffs.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri May 11, 2012 12:05 am

The Franchise wrote:Indeed, no idea what the plan is or how they go about solving it. I would imagine, this Ganso thing cant be an Allegri idea because it doesnt fit with his tactics.

Then again, considering they didnt win anything...a change of tactics might be being considered anyway.

don't u think ganso would fit barcelona's style better, as it is atm? of course, i know they have xavi, and even thiago.. but ganso does fit it. and xavi is already what , almost 33? i know a barca fan who said he'd love to see ganso there.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 11, 2012 12:10 am

I would love Ganso at barca, would make them easier to defend lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri May 11, 2012 12:12 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:I would love Ganso at barca, would make them easier to defend lol

have u been watching ganso lately? he is actually better at marking and tracking back if he loses the ball.. muricy is helping him well in that area. he's not 2010's ganso.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 11, 2012 12:14 am

Ganso should come to Madrid if he wants to make his game complete imo.

We made Ozil a beast, we can do the same for him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 11, 2012 12:15 am

rsinatra wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:I would love Ganso at barca, would make them easier to defend lol

have u been watching ganso lately? he is actually better at marking and tracking back if he loses the ball.. muricy is helping him well in that area. he's not 2010's ganso.

that's not what i am talking about, but Ganso doesnt have the same level of godliness Xavi possesses in small spaces. That alone takes away from the barca style.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 11, 2012 12:16 am

rsinatra wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Indeed, no idea what the plan is or how they go about solving it. I would imagine, this Ganso thing cant be an Allegri idea because it doesnt fit with his tactics.

don't u think ganso would fit barcelona's style better, as it is atm? of course, i know they have xavi, and even thiago.. but ganso does fit it. and xavi is already what , almost 33? i know a barca fan who said he'd love to see ganso there.

I do, but I dont think we will sign a non Catalan "star" midfielder for a pretty long time.

Style wise, he is perfect. The eye for the pass, the awareness, the ball carrying.

But yeah, I just dont see it.

Even when Xavi goes, there remains Thiago, Cesc and Iniesta...aswell as other kids.

By the time Iniesta is a useless old man, Ganso will be what..approaching 30 himself probably. Unless something surprising happens..I dont see it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri May 11, 2012 12:24 am

Zealous wrote:Ganso should come to Madrid if he wants to make his game complete imo.

where would u place ganso on the pitch, if he went to real?
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri May 11, 2012 12:26 am

The Franchise wrote:
rsinatra wrote:

I do, but I dont think we will sign a non Catalan "star" midfielder for a pretty long time.

Style wise, he is perfect. The eye for the pass, the awareness, the ball carrying.

But yeah, I just dont see it.

Even when Xavi goes, there remains Thiago, Cesc and Iniesta...aswell as other kids.

By the time Iniesta is a useless old man, Ganso will be what..approaching 30 himself probably. Unless something surprising happens..I dont see it.

lol yeah that sounds about right.. if you don't think he'd fit allegri's tactics then, would u see him going anywhere else?? i won't be surprised if Leonardo convinces PSG to try to sign him... he is a ganso fan after all.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri May 11, 2012 12:27 am

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 11, 2012 12:27 am

rsinatra wrote:
Zealous wrote:Ganso should come to Madrid if he wants to make his game complete imo.

where would u place ganso on the pitch, if he went to real?

He'd take Kaka's spot so he'd be part of the "3" in a 4-2-3-1.

Maybe as part of the "2" but I doubt that hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum