Sorry QSG, Chelsea and Juventus fans.....

+11
FennecFox7
VanDeezNuts
Mr Nick09
DeviAngel
Die Borussen
shinigami99
che
Dnmac4
LeVersacci
Pedram
Cassius
15 posters

Go down

Sorry QSG, Chelsea and Juventus fans..... Empty Sorry QSG, Chelsea and Juventus fans.....

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 10:22 pm

"Higuain is staying here. He will stay at Madrid because I don't want him to go. He has an excellent contract here that runs for many more years," Mourinho stated to ABC.

"And Madrid have no intention to sell either. Even if clubs offer 40, 50 or €60 million, we will not sell him. My two strikers for next season will be [Karim] Benzema and Higuain."

See gif in sig!

/dance

Back to top Go down

Sorry QSG, Chelsea and Juventus fans..... Empty Re: Sorry QSG, Chelsea and Juventus fans.....

Post by Cassius Sun May 06, 2012 10:24 pm

wait till he see's juventus' celebration. we'll soon change his mind.. :coffee:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Sorry QSG, Chelsea and Juventus fans..... Empty Re: Sorry QSG, Chelsea and Juventus fans.....

Post by Pedram Sun May 06, 2012 10:25 pm

QSG :lol!:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 06, 2012 10:30 pm

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun May 06, 2012 10:41 pm

BOOOO, that sucks. Higgy's awesome. Smart move by Real as IMO they would have never received proper compensation for a "back up" striker, I know he's more then that but you know what I mean, not to mention I think he's better then Benz anyways.

I was hoping he would leave so I could fully cheer for him, but oh well.

I was thinking he would force a move and not Madrid wanting to sell him but you have to hand it to Madrid it always seems superstar players are willing to stay there and fight for a spot rather then seek a move else where, kudos to them they must be doing something right and this goes way before Mou as well.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sun May 06, 2012 10:48 pm

because when a coach said a player is staying, the player has never ever left yes?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun May 06, 2012 10:49 pm

dnmac4 wrote:BOOOO, that sucks. Higgy's awesome. Smart move by Real as IMO they would have never received proper compensation for a "back up" striker, I know he's more then that but you know what I mean, not to mention I think he's better then Benz anyways.

I was thinking he would force a move and not Madrid wanting to sell him but you have to hand it to Madrid it always seems superstar players are willing to stay there and fight for a spot rather then seek a move else where, kudos to them they must be doing something right and this goes way before Mou as well.

I agree Smile. You should join the #FreeHiggy movement started on the Barcaforum website to free a good, humble player from the evil clutches of fake madrid Very Happy.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun May 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Pedram wrote:QSG :lol!:

i know he means PSG but where (Q)SG comes from?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 06, 2012 11:00 pm

good luck and all the best to him than Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 06, 2012 11:01 pm

che wrote:because when a coach said a player is staying, the player has never ever left yes?

gtfo che, that kind of logic doesnt work here
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun May 06, 2012 11:05 pm

qatar saint-germain

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm

lol

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun May 06, 2012 11:39 pm

shinigami99 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:BOOOO, that sucks. Higgy's awesome. Smart move by Real as IMO they would have never received proper compensation for a "back up" striker, I know he's more then that but you know what I mean, not to mention I think he's better then Benz anyways.

I agree Smile. You should join the #FreeHiggy movement started on the Barcaforum website to free a good, humble player from the evil clutches of fake madrid Very Happy.

Lol.. evil clutches.. stop watching mickey mouse shows.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 06, 2012 11:55 pm

those barca fans do understand that even if Higuain was to leave another good player would arrive right? dat reasoning power lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Mon May 07, 2012 1:09 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:those barca fans do understand that even if Higuain was to leave another good player would arrive right? dat reasoning power lmao

Well yea, but for me it's more because of my Argentine bias. I should have said good ARGENTINE players lol Razz

I mean, Benzema is a good player and I don't give a single shit about whether he stays or leaves madrid
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 07, 2012 1:47 am

vanDEEZ wrote:qatar saint-germain
:lol!:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon May 07, 2012 2:15 am

Arsene: Nasri and Fabregas are not leaving

:vagi:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Mon May 07, 2012 4:19 am

This doesn't really mean anything. You all know that right? If he's unsettled and not in the plans, he's gone as soon as the right offer comes in. Time for Juve to get out the check book. Twisted Evil
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon May 07, 2012 4:21 am

The coach of Real Madrid , the Portuguese Jose Mourinho , has ensured that the Argentine striker Gonzalo Higuain will continue to be a player the club blanco. "It will stay because I do not want to open my hand ...," Mourinho told the newspaper ABC . "Can you get an offer of 40, 50 or 60 million, that is but Real Madrid will not sell" , insisted the Portuguese. "My two strikers for next season and Higuain, Karim Benzema. No way, "continued Mourinho, who managed Wednesday to win his first title in La Liga with Real Madrid. The high efficiency of Benzema has relegated to the bench Higuain in the important matches of the season. The Argentinian has scored 22 league goals, was an unused substitute in two matches of the semifinals of the Champions League against Bayern Monaco and in the decisive clash against Barcelona in the league. According to this, many Spanish media have talked about a future of Higuain in France, England, Italy or Germany. Among the suitors of the player, estimated by Franco Baldini , there is also the Roma, who had long since identified the prototype nell'attaccante Argentine player to make a quantum leap. But after these statements Mou, a landing in the red and yellow would seem almost impossible
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down