How do you Chelsea fans feel about Gil ?

+5
Kick
McAgger
fatman123
Soul
DeletedUser#1
9 posters

Go down

How do you Chelsea fans feel  about Gil ? Empty How do you Chelsea fans feel about Gil ?

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:38 am

Seeing that I am slowly being ostracized by Liverpool fans, I am wondering if the same is happening with Gil here ?

He was the head-figure of Chelsea not long ago, but since he's removed his bias and is just reporting the truth, I feel he isn't as appreciated anymore. Do you still rank him among the best of Chelsea? Does he even post in the section.....or has he been ostracized by your lot for the same reason that's happening to me ??

"Sometimes, it takes a couple of people to sacrifice themselves to show the light to others"- Nelson Mandela.

keep that in mind, and show love to the Ostracized ones

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

How do you Chelsea fans feel  about Gil ? Empty Re: How do you Chelsea fans feel about Gil ?

Post by Soul Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:34 am

Well he clearly represented us in the General Section and I'm sure he was the first name that would come to your mind when you mention Chelsea in GL.

However, he never was active in the Chelsea section. Over here, we are a different community and we don't really post in the General Section that much.

To say he is being ostracized, I don't know. I did see him go from an original and witty poster to a generic one creating simple threads like "How do you rate X or Y"
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

How do you Chelsea fans feel  about Gil ? Empty Re: How do you Chelsea fans feel about Gil ?

Post by fatman123 Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:07 pm

He cant do too much fishing in this section (see the OP in the how highly do you rate Lukaku thread), i wouldnt say hes been ostracized from here, there were a few disagreements during the AVB era and dispaearing once the going got tough last season and suddenly resucrrecting after the CL win arent a good look either, but i still wouldnt say hes been ostracized. Thats my opinion anyway, personaly i dont mind alot of what i see him saying in the GS

Whats the go with you and the rest of the 'pool section? its been a while since ive had a good browse through there
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Sep is an attention whore. He's not being ostracized by us Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:56 am

Gil doesn't post here by choice, I don't think he really is rated much here as he doesn't feature much for us.

By the way, I was voted the best Chelsea fan, just saying :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:22 am

I think he could still be better than Rafa if he became the manager.. Thumbs up
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:32 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:I think he could still be better than Rafa if he became the manager.. Thumbs up
#notsayingmuch

Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:19 pm

He's not a Chelsea fan first and foremost, he's a faker, a plastic who "supports" when he wants to and only on his terms.

I personally feel offended when most of the general section associates him with Chelsea because we as a club can do miles better than having people like him linked with Chelsea.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:34 am

Abramovich wrote:He's not a Chelsea fan first and foremost, he's a faker, a plastic who "supports" when he wants to and only on his terms.

I personally feel offended when most of the general section associates him with Chelsea because we as a club can do miles better than having people like him linked with Chelsea.

Perfectly said
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down