Sabatini: Luis Enrique is thinking farewell

Go down

Sabatini: Luis Enrique is thinking farewell Empty Sabatini: Luis Enrique is thinking farewell

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu May 03, 2012 4:50 am

"The next step is to confront society with Luis Enrique, trying to figure out what his real motives and try to convince him. This is a thought of mine, is not attributable to any statement, but I think he's thinking about the hypothesis of farewell: not feeling the support for himself does not feel able to transfer to the team and so did not want to put the Roma, team and company, in a situation of imbalance. " So he said last night, during the program "Serie A Live" aired on Premium Calcio, Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini, the future of technical Giallorossi.
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Sabatini: Luis Enrique is thinking farewell Empty Re: Sabatini: Luis Enrique is thinking farewell

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu May 03, 2012 4:55 am

Basically, Luis Enrique has become convinced that their stay will also damage the next season of Rome, as well as their image (although everyone is convinced this is the last problem). Element of environmental disturbance in the capital, so today Luis perceives itself. In addition, his rejection of its rules (the delay of De Rossi to the many expulsions and the reactions of various kinds) even before the game, it hurt. And at the end of the last game so colorful responded indirectly also De Rossi: "He says that the problem is that we do not win ever? I think we won some games, right? Then I also saw today the board with score ... ".
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down