Roma - Catania

5 posters

Go down

Roma - Catania  Empty Roma - Catania

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed May 02, 2012 12:53 pm

-----------------------------------------Stekelnburg----------------------------------------------
--------------------- hmm -------------------------------Heinze--------------------------------
------------------------------------------De Rossi---------------------------------------------------
Taddei-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Angel
----------------------------------Pjanic-------------Gago-----------------------------------------
-----------------Borini----------------------Totti---------------------- :facepalm: ---------------
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Roma - Catania  Empty Re: Roma - Catania

Post by McLewis Wed May 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Playing Devil's Advocate here, Dave but:

One great game and Kjaer goes from :facepalm: to hmm ?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed May 02, 2012 4:37 pm

McLewis wrote:Playing Devil's Advocate here, Dave but:

Well he did put in a GOAT performance Neal lol,I have to give a small bit of credit when it's due.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed May 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:

Well he did put in a GOAT performance Neal lol,I have to give a small bit of credit when it's due.

Haha just trollin' ya a bit, brah.

Nice to see him finally put in a good shift, though it's so odd that it came on the shittiest pitch I've ever seen and when we were neck in neck with Chievo in possession as well. We essentially played more like an Italian side instead of a Spanish one for once and he actually thrived lol.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed May 02, 2012 4:55 pm

McLewis wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:

Haha just trollin' ya a bit, brah.

Nice to see him finally put in a good shift, though it's so odd that it came on the shittiest pitch I've ever seen and when we were neck in neck with Chievo in possession as well. We essentially played more like an Italian side instead of a Spanish one for once and he actually thrived lol.

Razz

Did you see this by any chance ?

A field unworthy, Kjaer the best

A field can become a quagmire in a few hours? Absolutely, and you can even play for ninety minutes. Ball back and ride: the only way to tackle a race like that, the opposite of football by Luis Enrique. The Roma have adapted as he could, among other things without a physically strong player like Osvaldo. Technically it was a race devoid of ideas and emotions of the poor, with Chievo slightly more dangerous, although the draw is at the end, the result is more just. The only positive note from the proof Kjaer . The Dane, rightly criticized when he plays badly, he unsheathed a perfect performance, including in poor physical condition, with a muscle injury that forced him to raise the white flag, in the second half. The water was then prevented any triangulation with the ball, in some areas of the field, not bounced at all and laboriously moved. It was a race to be suspended? Maybe so, but the Roma as admitted by De Rossi, has not missed the train now for Europe. The Giallorossi must try now to take six points from their last two games, but less than sensational upsets (never give anything for granted in this league), the team of Luis Enrique will be difficult in Europe with the technician who Asturias, at the end of year speak with the company. Determined who will coach next year, then the market will begin to be strengthened significantly Rome. De Rossi after the race was clear: "A year like I had put in budget, I expected, but that's enough."
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed May 02, 2012 11:27 pm

I can bet you Montella will be really fired up for this match,he will be out to prove a point against us.........

PS I can see the Curva Sud chanting Montella's name throughout the 90 mins.Just you wait and see... Laughing
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu May 03, 2012 12:17 am

L'Aeroplanino eco smile

Lamela is back and Borini is of form , most probably Lamela will start , There is a possibility that Kjaer stay out too if he was Injured

Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat May 05, 2012 3:46 am

Francesco Totti, 500 Appearances in Serie A
March 28, 1993 Brescia-Rome | May 5, 2012 Roma-Catania
:bow: :bow:
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat May 05, 2012 4:36 pm

lobont or curciÉÉ
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat May 05, 2012 7:16 pm

------------Lobont
Taddei-Kjaer-heinze-marquinho
------Gago-de rossi-Pjanic
------Borini-Totti-Osvaldo

Daje Roma Daje
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by romanista4life Sat May 05, 2012 7:19 pm

The bench is: Curci, Perrotta, Greco, Simplicio, Bojan, Lamela, Tallo.

Forza Roma!!
romanista4life
romanista4life
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 05, 2012 7:31 pm

Is Lamela's suspension over yet?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat May 05, 2012 8:34 pm

yes he is on bench
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat May 05, 2012 8:37 pm

more of the link up between borini and osvaldo please , and a little bit of tempo wouldn't hurt , i expect Tallo/Lamela to get in at some point and Totti why always the same corner for penalties , we can do this
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat May 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Totti: "The draw is not my fault, I missed the penalty. Luis Enrique? I hope I can stay"

TOTTI A SKY 500 games in Serie A "A team like all the others. I'm a player that is part of a rose, which is trying to obtain an important result for this season. But today's result affects us," Today's result seriously affects the travel to Europe League "And 'a point that does not help. Unfortunately we could not win. I think it was the decisive penalty miss. The fault is all mine, I accept the responsibility as captain," Even defensive frailty has not helped "That depends on the team. Because when you take the blame is also goals of the attackers who are not pressing. We need to stay compact to overcome these moments" Enrique will? "I hope so. For me it is a great coach and we must give him time, in the first years in Rome were almost all wrong. whole team with him and he is the best. I hope I can stay because it has a great future ahead " MEDIASET TOTTI A Record of Attendance and shotgun but the face is not the best "The fault is mine for almost all that missed penalty ..." Europe farther? "Yes, unfortunately, we still have some posisbilità, but it was a transition year. Luis Enrique? It 'a great man , which puts us face, is expected and has great respect for the yellow and red colors. " continues ...

:bow:

Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sat May 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Very Happy we are approaching to the new technology , Our defence can disappear
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun May 06, 2012 2:07 am

Carbon copy of the Napoli game it seems...in terms of the result anyway.

We looked very capable of beating Catania today, but we were our own worse enemy. Totti's penalty miss was a huge letdown and the follow up was even worse. We conceded our usual amount of goals, but we had so many chances to bury them. Carrizo definitely raised his game, invoking those Lazio ties.

All in all, it was an all-action display from both sides. I'm sure the neutrals loved it. We fans?...ehh not so much.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun May 06, 2012 2:30 am

ive seen about 3 triangle play and about two or 3 successful link up including one between borini and Osvaldo , i guess they can improve and their tactics by bringing AVB name in is working on me .Even Enrique is shocked he said first everyone wanted me to leave then now everyone wants me to stay , but i believe he knows why is that bounce
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun May 06, 2012 2:32 am

:vagi:
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun May 06, 2012 5:21 am

McLewis wrote:Carbon copy of the Napoli game it seems...in terms of the result anyway.

We looked very capable of beating Catania today, but we were our own worse enemy. Totti's penalty miss was a huge letdown and the follow up was even worse. We conceded our usual amount of goals, but we had so many chances to bury them. Carrizo definitely raised his game, invoking those Lazio ties.

All in all, it was an all-action display from both sides. I'm sure the neutrals loved it. We fans?...ehh not so much.

I wouldn't say Totti's penatly miss affected us that much sure we took the lead,only to switch off twice at the back,which sadly cost us the 3 points.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun May 06, 2012 6:14 am

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears???

1-The aimless crosses , i cant get it , even on corners we can get a header what makes them think spirit of Osvaldo is going to head the ball

2- Set pieces , especially corners , i think the opponent will give us corners because they know that we are not going to do anything with them and we cant even defend set pieces , the goal that they scored was just basic

3- Montella said Roma plays with two fullback up high and we used it , can you see how much predictable we are

we dont have defend but keep the ball down guys and play possession play , pass and move , pass and move and try not to cross because neither bojan or borini are headers , whats the point ?

and one thing that made me literally do the face palm after seeing the first games with defence up high was that knowing that most of the teams in serie A sitting back and counter and out of each 10 goals 8 of them is as the result of breaking the offside trap and the fact that we have like legends is breaking offside line likes of inzaghi , Di natale and ... . Playing is that style means the same as if you move to the hood full of thieves and keep your door open and once you got robbed claim that the door didn't have good quality
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down