20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ibra to Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Ibra to Real Madrid

Post by Milan31 Thu May 03, 2012 5:36 am

Dante13 wrote:
Milan31 wrote:
Dante13 wrote:
Milan31 wrote:Ibra for Jovetic? Are you on crack?

Yes Jovetic is very good, but you can't compare a player like Ibra, who is only getting better with age to Jovetic. :facepalm:

Jovetic would be great for Milan . He's by no means in the same category as Ibra , but at Milan , he could become a player of that calibre. If i were Galliani , i would go for him this summer . Especially if Robinho is leaving.
I agree, Jovetic is great but as Fadi was saying, a swap, sorry, not for it. Ibra has been our best player for 2 years straight now, he can retire here for all I care Razz

I wouldn't like Ibra to retire at Milan , because that would mean he would be playing week in week out in his late 35.. he walks too much these days , i don't want to imagine what he would do at 35..

maybe he will be laying down on the opponents box and chat with the opponent goalie , waiting for a pass or something .. Laughing

I am all for Ibra to stay put , but as long as his contract says. No more , no less.
LOL what can I say, I love the guy Razz

Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu May 03, 2012 8:20 am

Ibra is more valuable walking than 95% of the strikers on the planet running. I want him to stay at Milan as long as possible
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 03, 2012 11:58 am

Milantildeath wrote:Ibra is more valuable walking than 95% of the strikers on the planet running. I want him to stay at Milan as long as possible

Sure. But that 5% of strikers who run their ass off in games , win the CL each year instead of Ibra..
as much i am grateful for everything he does for Milan and all ..i just can't help myself in this one!

There are times i go "this-is-Sparta" Ibra to Real Madrid - Page 2 2276801876 when i watch him in games... like , when he loses the ball and just looks around like someone stole his wallet and he waits from others to grab it back.. ugh :facepalm:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Fri May 04, 2012 10:06 am

viepr149 wrote:

What do you guys think?

Ibra came out today and cooled rumors sayings hes happy and what not.

I honestly want him to stay...and we need to ship out Robinho, Pato.

Bring in Balotelli, Ganso, Dempsey.

And i defender.

Bring in balotelli would be asking for disasters. Especially since he already played for Inter
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri May 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Dante13 wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:Ibra is more valuable walking than 95% of the strikers on the planet running. I want him to stay at Milan as long as possible

Sure. But that 5% of strikers who run their ass off in games , win the CL each year instead of Ibra..
as much i am grateful for everything he does for Milan and all ..i just can't help myself in this one!

There are times i go "this-is-Sparta" Ibra to Real Madrid - Page 2 2276801876 when i watch him in games... like , when he loses the ball and just looks around like someone stole his wallet and he waits from others to grab it back.. ugh :facepalm:

the guy plays almost every game and he still defends for corners and comes back to help the midfield out....i understand people getting frustrated coming to the end of the season where he would naturally slow down but don't say its a bad thing it shows how much he has done this season for us.

the guy already has over 45 clearances for us this season as a striker so this myth that he just walks around shouldn't even be brought up.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri May 04, 2012 6:21 pm

nichabr wrote:
Dante13 wrote:

the guy plays almost every game and he still defends for corners and comes back to help the midfield out....i understand people getting frustrated coming to the end of the season where he would naturally slow down but don't say its a bad thing it shows how much he has done this season for us.

the guy already has over 45 clearances for us this season as a striker so this myth that he just walks around shouldn't even be brought up.

we re talking about the same Ibra , right ? i know sometimes earlier in the season he used to track back , but that's not what i complain for. That he doesn't track back to defend in games.

He pisses me off when he , most times after he tried for the spectacular , loses the ball and just looks around almost careless , waiting for others to clear his mistake and win the ball back.. and then , after he gets the ball back , he does it right away again .! UGH.. :facepalm:

I just want to punch him in the face and then do a smackdown move after he's down Ibra to Real Madrid - Page 2 2276801876
(ok , drama i know ..)

It's another thing to track down and defend for a little while and another to lose the ball and stare the abyss , not giving a f*(#! that it was his mistake.

P.S and if he's tired , he should start games from the bench , we are AC Milan , not AC Ibra.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Fri May 04, 2012 8:37 pm

The only way that it would be good for Milan is if they get Higuain+Coentrao for Ibra or Higuain+30m or something.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat May 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Dante13 wrote:
nichabr wrote:
Dante13 wrote:

we re talking about the same Ibra , right ? i know sometimes earlier in the season he used to track back , but that's not what i complain for. That he doesn't track back to defend in games.

He pisses me off when he , most times after he tried for the spectacular , loses the ball and just looks around almost careless , waiting for others to clear his mistake and win the ball back.. and then , after he gets the ball back , he does it right away again .! UGH.. :facepalm:

I just want to punch him in the face and then do a smackdown move after he's down Ibra to Real Madrid - Page 2 2276801876
(ok , drama i know ..)

It's another thing to track down and defend for a little while and another to lose the ball and stare the abyss , not giving a f*(#! that it was his mistake.

P.S and if he's tired , he should start games from the bench , we are AC Milan , not AC Ibra.
I agree he should start from the bench some matches but i can't and don't want him to be benched because we aren't exactly ahead in the league ATM and he is really our only player currently that even if he has a horrendous game can win it for us(like his recent performances).
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 05, 2012 1:48 pm

Whatever . I am full of gratitude for Ibra , for his goals and everything , but if he needed some rest , he could have some . Why it hasn't happened so far , it's because Allegri can't even imagine a Milan 11 without Ibrahimovic and Ibra couldn't ask for more . It seems it's a deal made in heaven :coffee:

We do have Maxi Lopez though , who has proven he can do really well , even with so few minutes in games .
I am just saying ..wouldn't hurt anyone if Lopez played some minutes more instead of Ibra.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat May 05, 2012 2:04 pm

If we got Higuain (and maybe some other additional offer) for Ibra

I dunno, i'd have a tough time turning that deal down if I was Galliani.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 05, 2012 2:09 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:If we got Higuain (and maybe some other additional offer) for Ibra

I dunno, i'd have a tough time turning that deal down if I was Galliani.

i think all these stuff are made up . Milan doesn't want to sell Ibrahimovic, neither Real want to sell Higuain , so , i don't see what all this fuss is about.
In addition , Galliani already confirmed his stay.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2