+5
Zealous
inderbaby
MMM
Cotes
Juveman17
9 posters

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: Never say never to Italy move Empty Cristiano Ronaldo: Never say never to Italy move

Post by Juveman17 Tue May 01, 2012 3:23 am

Cristiano Ronaldo has left the door open to a potential future move to Serie A by claiming he would "never say never" to playing in Italy.

The Portuguese attacker joined Real Madrid in 2009 from Manchester United and has since gone on to score 143 goals for the club in 141 appearances.

Despite claiming he is happy in Spain, the 27-year-old did concede that he would not rule out a switch to the Italian top flight and revealed his admiration for the 'big three' in Serie A.

"I respect the Italian league but right now it is third behind Spain's [La Liga] and England's [Premier League]. But never say never. Someday, why not In Italy? There are fantastic teams like Inter, AC Milan and Juventus," the forward told Mediaset.

"I'm proud to play for Real Madrid because I have fun; when you no longer have fun it's a sign that it's time to leave. For now though, I'm happy here at the greatest club in the world."

Ronaldo also spoke positively of his coach and compatriot, Jose Mourinho, stating that the 49-year-old is the No.1 trainer in the world.

"Mourinho is an amazing coach and his trophies say it all: he's won in Portugal, England and Italy, and this makes him the best," he added.

"To me, being the best means proving it in different countries and championships, Unlike others, Mourinho has done exactly that; it's simple."

The Madeira-born star is expected to be in action for Los Blancos on Wednesday evening when the Spanish giants can be crowned Liga champions with victory away at Athletic Bilbao.

Lol this is very unexpected. Could you guys see Ronaldo ever playing at Juve? I feel he would be more of an interista.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: Never say never to Italy move Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Never say never to Italy move

Post by Cotes Tue May 01, 2012 3:40 am

Future Juventino Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: Never say never to Italy move Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: Never say never to Italy move

Post by MMM Tue May 01, 2012 7:11 am

We don't need *bleep*...
it's even an insult to *bleep*...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue May 01, 2012 12:10 pm

I hate this queer! No batty manz at juve thanks! Feck off! :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 01, 2012 12:36 pm

Cristiano just keeps things open and he is honest when he says you never know what might happen in football.

That said I don't think he'll go to Italy for a while.

also lol at those saying no, half your squad isn't worth half his transfer fee.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 01, 2012 12:46 pm

As a player I'd take Vidal and Chiellini combined ahead of him, but unfortunately that rating dosen't transfer to shirt sales.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue May 01, 2012 1:30 pm

Vidal, Chiellini, and Buffon(as back up for the saint) and he's yours.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue May 01, 2012 2:31 pm

if he ever goes to italy he will go to milan not juve..

just sayin Razz

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue May 01, 2012 2:40 pm

If we win CL he will leave imo

He wants to test himself in all three top leagues, besides the Italian league is well known as the retirement home for footballers.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum