+2
MMM
juve_gigi
6 posters

Go down

Long Time... Empty Long Time...

Post by juve_gigi Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:24 am

Hey guys,

It's been a long time since I posted on here. Been real busy with work and personal stuff. Just wanted to say that I am sooo happy that my REAL Juve is finally back!!! As some of you know, I have been following my Juve since the 1980's and the last 5 years prior to this year have been the worst years since I can remember.

But since Antonio Conte took over this team, it is a new team, it is the OLD Juve!! Kudos to Antonio Conte for the wonderful job he has done so far. I doubted him when he was first hired, I actually wanted Villas-Boas instead. But luckily for us we have the Juve legend Conte as our leader. He is without a doubt the best coach in Serie A right now. He will no doubt lead our team to the scudetto this year. I have no doubts about that.

Kudos also to Giuseppe Marotta for bringing in Arturo Vidal, Stephan Lichtsteiner, Andrea Pirlo, Mirko Vucinic and Andrea Barzagli. Barzagli is a rock on defense this year, Lichtsteiner is arguably the top RB in Serie A right now, Pirlo is a legend and is playing like he's 25 again, and Vidal is a sensation and borderline world class right now. Also, Marchisio, although not currently in top form, is still gonna become the next Marco Tardelli, Chiellini is a beast, Buffon is back to being the best goalie in the world and a true Juventinio legend, and of course what can we say about ADP?? I have followed ADP since the beginning. At first I was upset because ADP being in the lineup back in the early 1990's meant that my all time favourite Italian player, the great Roberto Baggio, had to leave us. Baggio is the greatest Italian player ever, but ADP has proven over the last 20 years to be one of the greatest Juventini ever, and his play this year has turned back the clock. ADP is a legend of legends for Juve and I am so happy to have watched him play over the last 20 years. Of course he doesn't play 90 minutes a game anymore, but in the limited time he does play he is always doing something special on the pitch to help us win games.

It has been a long 6 years, but we can now safely say that the OLD Juventus is finally back on top, where we belong!!!

I have watched it all, the scudetti triumphs, the Champions League wins, the World Cup wins (yes I watched in 1982 when we beat Germany, I was a teenager and I watched the final game in Milano, Italia with my cousins as I was visiting that summer with my family), but I can honestly say that this year has been the sweetest year ever!! We were at such a low point to start the year and with Calciopoli and the prior five years, I had almost given up hope for this team. But to have this kind of turnaround and to finally be the Juve of old, this is sweeter than any other Juve success I have ever witnessed.

Forza Juve Per Sempre!!!!!!!!!! We are finally back on top, where we belong and where we should be!!!

Take care everyone and chat with you again soon!!

"Dopo La Mamma Amo Solo La Juve"!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao tutti...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Long Time... Empty Re: Long Time...

Post by MMM Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:03 am

First of all, I have to admit since joining this forum, I have enjoyed your humorous posts and certainly your absence left a big void in Juve section. welcome back and hope to hear more from you from now on!

I always wanted to write something about the past 6 years, all the humiliation we suffered, all the record breaking defeats we experienced and all hopeless situation we dealt with. Sometimes I was thinking we will never be a big club again but even at those times I was proud to be a Juventino for the sake of all enjoyment I had as a Juventus fan.
we all have fought with people who had no idea of what was the calciopoli and were using it every time there were something about Juventus, we still do and that built a strong and united family of Juventus fans.
This season is like the rising of phoenix from the ashes and can't agree with you more that it's sweeter than all the success we experienced before.The way we hold the ball in our position and the number of successful passes in every game talks for itself.
Yes we are back and we are stronger than ever!
Forza the old lady of turin!
Forza the Juventus family!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:34 am

so glad you are back! :mental:

i was just a young lurker and poster when i was reading great posts and funny posts made by you :bow: ..or Drughi :bow: , or Giu :bow:, or Devi(but he never left :bow: :bow: ) and many others i can remember...watching games on verobianconero site...and we also had a girl, Sienna, on our board. banana
(if we have one now too, and i don't know about it, i apologize in advance)

Crying or Very sad those great times!

i wish all of you come back... especially now when JUVE ARE BACK!!! bounce bounce
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:08 pm

Welcome back Don Papa!! cheers

Some of the great posters who were away are now coming back, the likes of Luca, Juve_Gigi and even Sciacca are all back cheers

Our Captain Devi is always here, so does Kwame, Fab, Surag, Juve4life, Adrian, C.Marchisio, 7amood and Inder. We do have a full house cheers

Not forgetting the new stars of Juventus section who trully revived Juventus section after some turmoil, I take my hat off to Lynx, Cotes and Casius_Clay cheers

Keep rocking Juventini cheers

Forza La Vecchia Signora cheers

Last edited by Nomad on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:56 pm

damn glad to have you here papa Smile ... and I what a post Smile

<3 Very Happy

lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:59 pm

Wow what an experienced Juventini you are! Im kind jealous I wasent born around then!

Respect :bow: and welcome back cheers
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 01, 2012 7:19 am

Thanks everyone!!! Yeah, Papa is back. Let the games begin, hahaha!!!

Forza Juve, we are back again!!! 2006 seems like a distant memory to me. But it is all coming back now. We are on top again and I'm loving it!!!

Ciao.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down