Juveman17
DeviAngel
Cassius
LWL91
10 posters

Go down

I want Melo back Empty I want Melo back

Post by LWL91 Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:31 pm

This video made me realize how much i miss his presence in Juve!! He is an absolute beast for Fernerbache and he could be a perfect Vidal-backup for next seasons Champions League Smile
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

I want Melo back Empty Re: I want Melo back

Post by Cassius Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:33 pm

When i said this EVERYONE was against me. :facepalm:

Melo at this Juve would be a dream. I hope he comes back too. Thumbs up

Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:34 pm

the thing is he doesn't want to be back up plus he always gets red cards in crucial games
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:36 pm

idk possibly he could be a backup to vidal but i dont think he would want to do that
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:13 pm

He isnt good enough to challenge our 3 starters and tbh I dont think he has that hardworking champion mentality that Conte has instilled in this team! Cut our losses with this one I think :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:23 pm

no way in hell Evil or Very Mad
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Its not about making Melo a backup. its about making him an option.
We only have 1 player so far in the midfield that can get stuck in and actually tackle.

If we ever needed to we could play Melo Pirlo Vidal. Melo like Vidal isnt too bad with the ball at his feet so its kind of like a straight swap for Marchisio (some games only, or if its needed) we'd have them two doing thier normal game tacklng, closing down, gathering loose balls, tracking back, generally protecting Pirlo and giving it to pirlo to do his magic when we finally get a worthy striker. But with all that muscle in the midfield it leaves room for the wing backs to bomb forward knowing they are being covered by vidal/melo.

Theres so many possibilities and tactics that we could impliment with melo back, its all just in theory but football isnt straight forward, you have to look deep into the squad and think creativly. theres so many benefits like the fact we ALREADY own him! theres no spending more un-needed money on an un-needed player, he knows the squad, he's good friends with a few of the players like Pepe and hes got the mentality for this Juventus team, this isnt ranieri or DN's sadsack team but the fiery mofo that is conte and i truely think Melo would fit like a glove this time round.

In his last season with us he was pretty good imo, was surprised we let him go.

Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Buffon
Caceres-Barzagli-Chiellini-Armero
Vidal-Pirlo-Melo
Pepe-Higuain-Vucinic

Buffon
Caceres-Barzagli-Chiellini-Armero
Melo-Pirlo-Marchisio
Pepe-Higuain-Vucinic

Melo is a champion. He's got very good ball control for a midfielder and he if anyone fight for the ball!!!! He is the mentality Conte ask for!! Melo is already ours AND of course he'll come back - lots of things have changed since he left and the loan spell at Fernabache has done him good, he's returning with confidence and lots of games in his legs. Solid, consistent, heart. That is Melo and that is Juve.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:07 pm

I doubt that he would be able to do what Vidal/Marchisio do.

Great player though.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:13 pm

I actually hope he stays cuz then we dont have to spend more money on depth for the mid
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:04 pm

maybe Felipe Melo could make a good backup;

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:20 am

wtf are u ppl serious? thank god yall not conte and im glad he didnt even blink twice in sending him away..he is not what we need..he does not have the dynamism and discipline of marchisio or vidal and his brain is the size and texture of a small pebble..

DO NOT WANT!

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:22 am

juventrini wrote:wtf are u ppl serious? thank god yall not conte and im glad he didnt even blink twice in sending him away..he is not what we need..he does not have the dynamism and discipline of marchisio or vidal and his brain is the size and texture of a small pebble..

DO NOT WANT!

I only want him when some1 touches Il Capitano or tries to hit one of our players lol . On second thought I want to send him to Juve HQ to have a lil 'talk' about ADP's contract. Clubber
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:26 am

DeviAngel wrote:
juventrini wrote:wtf are u ppl serious? thank god yall not conte and im glad he didnt even blink twice in sending him away..he is not what we need..he does not have the dynamism and discipline of marchisio or vidal and his brain is the size and texture of a small pebble..

DO NOT WANT!

I only want him when some1 touches Il Capitano or tries to hit one of our players lol . On second thought I want to send him to Juve HQ to have a lil 'talk' about ADP's contract. Clubber

exactly..he's a brute...he gets way too emotional and will be a liability on and off the field....u guys remember what giovanni agnelli once said "he looks at the man, not the player"...even as a player he does not contribute anything special

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:28 am

juventrini wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

DO NOT WANT!

exactly..he's a brute...he gets way too emotional and will be a liability on and off the field....u guys remember what giovanni agnelli once said "he looks at the man, not the player"...even as a player he does not contribute anything special

also don't forget that he needs to be treated like Superstar and to watch on his mood. I mean imagine UCL game that means a lot or UCL final and Melo starts losing his mind like he does .... and red card ... :facepalm:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:28 am

whenever I see Melo, I always remember his horrendous play with Brazil NT in the World Cup :facepalm:

IMO he is NOT good enough for Juve.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:32 am

Milan31 wrote:whenever I see Melo, I always remember his horrendous play with Brazil NT in the World Cup :facepalm:

IMO he is NOT good enough for Juve.
actually I don't blame him much for that own goal really I find Cesar more guilty there but it happens
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down