+3
Lynx100
lucianomoggi
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Vice - Pirlo ... Empty Vice - Pirlo ...

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:48 am

Francesco Lodi - After he is moved to the position that pirlo plays from Montella he is doing wonders even Prandelli said that he plays liek pirlo and that his passes are amazing. What can I say he has been doing wonders this season in that role if he was part of bigger team there would be hype about him already not that there isn't right now but media avoids it.

Bouy - The talent fron Netherlands his agent Mino Raiola always has great players and its proved from this transfer again. Bouy even thou is not the player like pirlo but more of a no 10 material possess the pass thats needed and the range. Remember Pirlo wasn't always DPL ( Deep-lying playermaker ).

Appelt - Oh here come the smaller brother who shut down Ronaldinho and got on radar of many clubs. Number of agents said that he is not in media spotlight because they play for not so great club. He was and still is by many heavy underestiamted.The shutting down of Ronaldinho was start for something beautiful for him and he can't stop amazing in the Primavera squad, Friendlies and training games. after the arrival of Bouy they both blended and started playing like they have been whole season together winning great applause and ovations from the fans of Juventus and beyond. Pirlo material he plays the same role and has great passing and great potential.

Marco Veratti - What can we say about this player he is super star in making so far he is doing wonders but bear in mind that he is playing for offensive oriented side under Zeden Zeman coach who's philosophy is ' Always score more than the opponent' not taking away anything from Veratti he really has the potential to be one of the best and many sides are chasing him but his physics and strength can be taken as his weakness even thou his passes and range amazes also there is the control and the dribble.

Luca Marrone- Almost got sold under Del Neri but with the arrival of Conte he blocked his move giving him few chances in the Coppa and Serie A. The youngster impressed with his assist for Giaccherini and his passing. He made great thing in gaining fans trust in 1 game. Althou he tends to go off in some periods of the game ( he is young so its normal we won't take it into the credit at least not yet)he has everything to succeed. After great start he got injured and since than Conte decided to bench him and he never again appeared in the close pick of the team for the patches not until the last game when he was back on the bench and warming up. He is bianconero in his heart and whole his life, can he be the one?

and now there is one player that caught my eye I was obsessed with him when they loaned him and angry at our DS for not getting him until I learned that our 'coach' was calling the shots. His name is ...

Sergio Canales - Spotted as great talent and signed by RM as one but he couldn't break into the first team so in order to save his career and to prove to RM that he is class he got loaned. On the loan dunno about you but he amazed me. His passes are class his vision and pass range also, he has great ball control and dribble but like every player he has bad side after all this ain't fairy tale he sometimes makes a move more than required in his dribbling a bit stronger in terms of strength from Veratti but not lacking a thing maybe has a thing more in my eyes since he is proven in big stage. He is AM who can play anywhere in the middle even in attack but he easly can be guided great into Deep-lying player maker in DM role.

What will happen we will know soon this summer
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Vice - Pirlo ... Empty Re: Vice - Pirlo ...

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:28 am

there is a process to work before considering these players backups;

they first need to impress on the training; and maybe CONTE play them on COPPA ITALIA

if they impress on COPPA ITALIA they be called for SERIE A

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:32 am

....Poli....

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 am

Great...but If I can add to this list...I want to put:
(by video)

Manuel Giandonato - From this Video You can see that he has brilliant long balls & vision...similar to that of Pirlo
Not to mention his freekick...

Fausto Rossi - Great touches & short passes although I doubt think he's a Pirlo type player but his young so maybe he could adopt...

Adam Maher - Great young player,said to be the next Zidane...
The dude has bags of potential...he has the blind passes & long balls like Pirlo...great freekick & vision
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:32 am

I REALLY wanna see Marrone playing more, he was so damn impressive every time he played

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:41 am

dronte wrote:I REALLY wanna see Marrone playing more, he was so damn impressive every time he played

So true...I wanted Conte to play him vs Roma when we 3-0 at half time but it never happened...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:34 pm

I hope you liked it I was writing it before I go to bed now I will add more.

Ádám Vass - The young Hungarian joined Brescia from Stoke. Ever since he joined Brescia he amazed with his passing skills and range. The funny thing is that he plays the same position as pirlo in DM as Deep-lying playmaker, also he plays for the club where pirlo started. His style of gameplay is the same as the Juventus playermaker. Would not be stunned if some top club gets him soon. This is the most close player to Pirlo by far in Italy.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Marrone, Apelt, Buoy and Veratti

First three names make the most sense but I admire Veratti too

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:29 pm

Luca wrote: Marrone, Apelt, Buoy and Veratti

see adam vass Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:32 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote: Marrone, Apelt, Buoy and Veratti

see adam vass Very Happy

I see, but why a foreign player?
When there are three young players already owned by Juventus and then another from a serie b team that probably wouldn't cost much

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:39 am

Lynx100 wrote:....Poli....

Poli??
Look how Marchisio owns him..lol
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:54 am

Can't we just Clone Pirlo? Smile

I am sure we can make an exception from cloning Humans for Pirlo.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:48 am

Cotes wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:....Poli....

Poli??
Look how Marchisio owns him..lol

So based on that play you think hes not worthy? lol how foolish..

Do you really want to start this? Because if you want to start the "Poli? Lol" debate im happy to.

Giandonato? Rossi? Maher?... over Poli?? lol - if you say so buddy...
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:35 pm

Kick wrote:Can't we just Clone Pirlo? Smile

I am sure we can make an exception from cloning Humans for Pirlo.

If I had a chance to clone some1 it would be Del Piero Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum