C.Marchisio #8
juv3holic
inderbaby
salmano9
BoBo
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Juve: Cavani or Suarez? - Page 3 Empty Re: Juve: Cavani or Suarez?

Post by Luca Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 1:56

Cotes wrote:
elmystique wrote:as much as we need a CF we shouldn't forget we need a quality SS as well

its a hard choice between Cavani [quality CF] and Suarez [quality SS], I would say we need both of them, we must be prepared to spend BIG if we wanna do anything meaningful in the CL next season,,

I say we sell Vucinic [not quality, plus on/off performances] and we get Suarez + Cavani, also sell Matri as well.......

we could have killed it all last summer when we had the chance and got Aguero [perfect Del Piero replacement, good attitude and professional] yet Mr. Marotta [stingy with money as f**k] always has a way of messing things up.

I always called for Kun but most people were not on board with the idea, his performances this season tells for itself.

now with Balotelli's mess up, I can say Tevez [alternative quality SS] s out of our reach now, but if its worth it to dream I would make a mega bid for Kun if we can or Tevez if possible.....

I believe Tevez/Kun >>>> Suarez when it comes to SS role...

Sell Vucinic????????
The man had been playing with one foot all season...
He has a knee problem & maybe u haven't noticed but when Vucinic is on form...he is one of the most deadly dribbler & passer in the game of football...I proved that vs Milan in the second leg of the Coppa Italia...

For the first time I don't think we can blame we can blame Marotta for not getting Aguero...
Even if Marotta had put up the 45 Mil...he would've went to Man City because they would've outbid us & no one expected Juve to be having such a great season...so he would have went to Premier League where he'd get more exposure not to mention Champions League football...

He is nowhere as good as you think he is, he is definitely Juventus' best attacker in the final third but he is not one of the best dribblers/passers in the game, not even close.

However, I'm a big fan of Mirko, I would not sell him but this season he has not been his best, his decisions sometimes are off putting, he holds onto the ball sometimes a little bit too long.

I would not sell him because he deserves his spot, Juventus has a lot of games to play next season.

Of course I would change him with one of the players that Elm pointed out but it really wouldn't come down to that, Mirko can play on the wings or through the middle. I don't see how it would be Mirko vs. Tevez for example.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 6:32

Luca wrote:
Cotes wrote:
elmystique wrote:as much as we need a CF we shouldn't forget we need a quality SS as well

its a hard choice between Cavani [quality CF] and Suarez [quality SS], I would say we need both of them, we must be prepared to spend BIG if we wanna do anything meaningful in the CL next season,,

I say we sell Vucinic [not quality, plus on/off performances] and we get Suarez + Cavani, also sell Matri as well.......

we could have killed it all last summer when we had the chance and got Aguero [perfect Del Piero replacement, good attitude and professional] yet Mr. Marotta [stingy with money as f**k] always has a way of messing things up.

I always called for Kun but most people were not on board with the idea, his performances this season tells for itself.

now with Balotelli's mess up, I can say Tevez [alternative quality SS] s out of our reach now, but if its worth it to dream I would make a mega bid for Kun if we can or Tevez if possible.....

Sell Vucinic????????
He has a knee problem & maybe u haven't noticed but when Vucinic is on form...he is one of the most deadly dribbler & passer in the game of football...I proved that vs Milan in the second leg of the Coppa Italia...

For the first time I don't think we can blame we can blame Marotta for not getting Aguero...
Even if Marotta had put up the 45 Mil...he would've went to Man City because they would've outbid us & no one expected Juve to be having such a great season...so he would have went to Premier League where he'd get more exposure not to mention Champions League football...

He is nowhere as good as you think he is, he is definitely Juventus' best attacker in the final third but he is not one of the best dribblers/passers in the game, not even close.

However, I'm a big fan of Mirko, I would not sell him but this season he has not been his best, his decisions sometimes are off putting, he holds onto the ball sometimes a little bit too long.

I would not sell him because he deserves his spot, Juventus has a lot of games to play next season.

Of course I would change him with one of the players that Elm pointed out but it really wouldn't come down to that, Mirko can play on the wings or through the middle. I don't see how it would be Mirko vs. Tevez for example.

Trust me...he is & always has been...since he was at Lecce
The Coppa Italia semi's vs Milan second leg in extra time Vucinic was pulling all the strings & we would have lost or gone into penalty if not for him...
Separate from the goal...he was the only player who had a clue...
He played a beautiful through ball to Giaccherini which really should've scored...had a shot that the keeper had to parry & Marchisio fumbled the rebound...tracked back beautifully after he score the screamer...
He was in complete control...
I'm only sorry I can't find a video on youtube in extra time if you didn't watch the match or don't remember...

Other from that...the match vs Fiorentina
I need not say more...
I stand by what I said..when on form, Mirko is one of the best dribblers & passer in the game of football.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 6:37

elmystique wrote:
Cotes wrote:

Sell Vucinic????????

I would definitely sell Vucinic if we are getting a quality SS in the mold of Suarez, Tevez or Aguero.

pls tell me you would not....

I would be stupid to say no...
but
Mirko is a special player...
How many good SS or LW do you know who can use both feet like Mirko?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 15:45

Juve will need Vucinic. Every time there is talk of Juve buying a striker people on here think a forward will need to be sold. I've said it way too many times on here, but you need at least four quality forwards to compete in UCL, league, and cup matches. If we buy a CF and SS, we will still need Vucinic and either Matri or Quags.

I don't think Cavani will go as high as the papers are estimating. If Napoli doesn't make UCL, they will either be forced to sell players because of lost revenue or players will want to be leave for a team in UCL. Either way, I think they won't get full market value. However, I don't see them strengthening another Italian team.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 22:39

Vucinic is good for us & I dont think we should sell him next season as he will be useful

But I dont think hes one of the best dribblers & passers by a LONG SHOT
Thast just crazy talk

AND he is VERY wasteful in front of goal, so if selling him allows us to get a
Quality SS, then I would def consider it
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 23:10

Cotes wrote:
Luca wrote:
Cotes wrote:

Sell Vucinic????????

Trust me...he is & always has been...since he was at Lecce
The Coppa Italia semi's vs Milan second leg in extra time Vucinic was pulling all the strings & we would have lost or gone into penalty if not for him...
Separate from the goal...he was the only player who had a clue...
He played a beautiful through ball to Giaccherini which really should've scored...had a shot that the keeper had to parry & Marchisio fumbled the rebound...tracked back beautifully after he score the screamer...
He was in complete control...
I'm only sorry I can't find a video on youtube in extra time if you didn't watch the match or don't remember...

Other from that...the match vs Fiorentina
I need not say more...
I stand by what I said..when on form, Mirko is one of the best dribblers & passer in the game of football.

All you did was tell me that he played and played well for Lecce, which I already knew and then name two games that I already know he played well in.

None of that proves he is ANYWHERE near being one of the best dribblers/passers in football

Mirko has incredible technique and is a very good player but he has never had anywhere near the consistency to be in that ranking

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3