C.Marchisio #8
juv3holic
inderbaby
salmano9
BoBo
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Juve: Cavani or Suarez? - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve: Cavani or Suarez?

Post by MMM Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 18:43

DeviAngel wrote:I would only give 60 mil for FALCAO !!!
We really can't do that devi. next year we will be participating in CL and certainly we don't have enough depth. we have to spend wisely and I trust in marotta

MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 18:45

MMM wrote:
We really can't do that devi. next year we will be participating in CL and certainly we don't have enough depth. we have to spend wisely and I trust in marotta

I know but I just said if I am choosing an ST for that Money than Falcao is the one Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 18:45

MMM wrote:
of course except the times like when he paid 12m for martinez Very Happy
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 18:46

Matri is great if Juventus were playing a 4-4-2, I think he could do well in the 3-5-2 but one thing is for sure he needs to be next to another striker and he needs to get the ball in the box. He's not getting that usually, and in the 4-3-3, not a fan.

Still love Matri but he just isn't as effective this season and he isn't good enough to build around

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 18:46

DeviAngel wrote:
MMM wrote:

I know but I just said if I am choosing an ST for that Money than Falcao is the one Smile
Juve: Cavani or Suarez? - Page 2 3176931354
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 18:54

--Vucinic --- Falcao--Matri---Suarez--
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 19:24

Dzeko is a good option as well
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 19:51

I don't know if Dzeko, Matri, Falcao types are fitting for Conte's game though. Like, so far, it looks like these kinds of strikers just aren't as effective.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 20:04

Luca wrote:I don't know if Dzeko, Matri, Falcao types are fitting for Conte's game though. Like, so far, it looks like these kinds of strikers just aren't as effective.

depends on the formation
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 20:17

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:I don't know if Dzeko, Matri, Falcao types are fitting for Conte's game though. Like, so far, it looks like these kinds of strikers just aren't as effective.

depends on the formation

For sure, I agree.
However, if Falcao were to join would you want to build the formation and team around him? I mean, obviously he is very talented but that would be changing the dynamic of a team that has done really well playing in this way.

And this way is not focused on the striker on the middle. It's focused on the midfield, then the defense, then the wings, and then the striker.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 20:38

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

depends on the formation

For sure, I agree.
However, if Falcao were to join would you want to build the formation and team around him? I mean, obviously he is very talented but that would be changing the dynamic of a team that has done really well playing in this way.

And this way is not focused on the striker on the middle. It's focused on the midfield, then the defense, then the wings, and then the striker.

Wouldn't mind seeing 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-3-1

---Licht-- Barzagli-- Chiellini-- Kolarov?-
-----------Marchiso---Pirlo----Vidal---
------------Jovetic--Vucinic-ADP/Giaccherini-----
------------------------Falcao-----------

Or

--------Marchisio------Pirlo------
-Jovetic---------Vidal------Vucinic---
------------------Falcao----------
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 20:47

Cavani!
El Matador!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 21:16

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

depends on the formation

For sure, I agree.

Wouldn't mind seeing 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-3-1

---Licht-- Barzagli-- Chiellini-- Kolarov?-
-----------Marchiso---Pirlo----Vidal---
------------Jovetic--Vucinic-ADP/Giaccherini-----
------------------------Falcao-----------

Or

--------Marchisio------Pirlo------
-Jovetic---------Vidal------Vucinic---
------------------Falcao----------

The second formation is beautiful Razz. I would love that.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 23:45

Cavani presses teams...
Serie A & Champions League proven...
Great penalty & freekick taker...
Can be used as a target man because of his height,poacher because of his speed & placement & can play behind the striker because of his good passes...
Cavani without a doubt...Suarez is a great player & I'd love for him to come to Turin but if I gotta choose between the 2...EL MATADOR!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 1:45

IF they will not be offering Del Piero new contract, then I woud take Berbatov free and then buy Suarez... I like that Suarez has skills but still works his socks off every game, he never stops running. His workrate reminds me of Tevez. And I think that he has been unlucky with the goalscoring. With Juves possesion game he would be BEAST
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 2:51

KIFFLO wrote:IF they will not be offering Del Piero new contract, then I woud take Berbatov free and then buy Suarez... I like that Suarez has skills but still works his socks off every game, he never stops running. His workrate reminds me of Tevez. And I think that he has been unlucky with the goalscoring. With Juves possesion game he would be BEAST

agree with you there bro...I would also take Farfan for free and buy Giroud from Montpellier :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 3:17

Farfan would be great on the right hand side with Pepe...
With Estigarriba & Vucinic on the left..
Farfan is wicked fast & great crosses kinda like Valencia!
Cavani & Llorent or Giroud Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 6:00

1. Need a classic CF - Tall, strong, great in the air, a proper target man
2. Berbatov (because damn cheap and very classy - quality player)
3. Jovetic (because just plain awesome)
4. RW/ST - Farfan is a good option. But I prefer Nani (though no chance of getting him).
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 7:46

IF you guys get Suarez I will be very very jelly Sad He is my favourite player in the BPL.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 19:38

Milan31 wrote:IF you guys get Suarez I will be very very jelly Sad He is my favourite player in the BPL.

Feel free to turn a Juventini like CroInter Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 21:22

Cotes wrote:Cavani presses teams...
Can be used as a target man because of his height,poacher because of his speed & placement & can play behind the striker because of his good passes...
Cavani without a doubt...Suarez is a great player & I'd love for him to come to Turin but if I gotta choose between the 2...EL MATADOR!

first post i read in this thread and the only post worth reading...u sum it up perfectly there bro...also what ppl need to realise that suarez is more of a second striker...we NEED a CF..

and how can u get a jamaican flag and i cant find a trini one?!?!

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 22:09

as much as we need a CF we shouldn't forget we need a quality SS as well

its a hard choice between Cavani [quality CF] and Suarez [quality SS], I would say we need both of them, we must be prepared to spend BIG if we wanna do anything meaningful in the CL next season,,

I say we sell Vucinic [not quality, plus on/off performances] and we get Suarez + Cavani, also sell Matri as well.......

we could have killed it all last summer when we had the chance and got Aguero [perfect Del Piero replacement, good attitude and professional] yet Mr. Marotta [stingy with money as f**k] always has a way of messing things up.

I always called for Kun but most people were not on board with the idea, his performances this season tells for itself.

now with Balotelli's mess up, I can say Tevez [alternative quality SS] s out of our reach now, but if its worth it to dream I would make a mega bid for Kun if we can or Tevez if possible.....

I believe Tevez/Kun >>>> Suarez when it comes to SS role...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 1:03

juventrini wrote:
Cotes wrote:Cavani presses teams...

first post i read in this thread and the only post worth reading...u sum it up perfectly there bro...also what ppl need to realise that suarez is more of a second striker...we NEED a CF..

and how can u get a jamaican flag and i cant find a trini one?!?!

Thanks man...& Idk about the flags
maybe u can ask one of the admins to add it...
Sweet...I thought I was the only person from the Caribbean here Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 1:16

elmystique wrote:as much as we need a CF we shouldn't forget we need a quality SS as well

its a hard choice between Cavani [quality CF] and Suarez [quality SS], I would say we need both of them, we must be prepared to spend BIG if we wanna do anything meaningful in the CL next season,,

I say we sell Vucinic [not quality, plus on/off performances] and we get Suarez + Cavani, also sell Matri as well.......

we could have killed it all last summer when we had the chance and got Aguero [perfect Del Piero replacement, good attitude and professional] yet Mr. Marotta [stingy with money as f**k] always has a way of messing things up.

I always called for Kun but most people were not on board with the idea, his performances this season tells for itself.

now with Balotelli's mess up, I can say Tevez [alternative quality SS] s out of our reach now, but if its worth it to dream I would make a mega bid for Kun if we can or Tevez if possible.....

Sell Vucinic????????
The man had been playing with one foot all season...
He has a knee problem & maybe u haven't noticed but when Vucinic is on form...he is one of the most deadly dribbler & passer in the game of football...I proved that vs Milan in the second leg of the Coppa Italia...

For the first time I don't think we can blame we can blame Marotta for not getting Aguero...
Even if Marotta had put up the 45 Mil...he would've went to Man City because they would've outbid us & no one expected Juve to be having such a great season...so he would have went to Premier League where he'd get more exposure not to mention Champions League football...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 1:34

Cotes wrote:
elmystique wrote:as much as we need a CF we shouldn't forget we need a quality SS as well

Sell Vucinic????????
He has a knee problem & maybe u haven't noticed but when Vucinic is on form...he is one of the most deadly dribbler & passer in the game of football...I proved that vs Milan in the second leg of the Coppa Italia...

For the first time I don't think we can blame we can blame Marotta for not getting Aguero...
Even if Marotta had put up the 45 Mil...he would've went to Man City because they would've outbid us & no one expected Juve to be having such a great season...so he would have went to Premier League where he'd get more exposure not to mention Champions League football...

I would definitely sell Vucinic if we are getting a quality SS in the mold of Suarez, Tevez or Aguero.

pls tell me you would not....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 1:56

Cotes wrote:

Sell Vucinic????????

He is nowhere as good as you think he is, he is definitely Juventus' best attacker in the final third but he is not one of the best dribblers/passers in the game, not even close.

However, I'm a big fan of Mirko, I would not sell him but this season he has not been his best, his decisions sometimes are off putting, he holds onto the ball sometimes a little bit too long.

I would not sell him because he deserves his spot, Juventus has a lot of games to play next season.

Of course I would change him with one of the players that Elm pointed out but it really wouldn't come down to that, Mirko can play on the wings or through the middle. I don't see how it would be Mirko vs. Tevez for example.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next