Rossoneri Ninja
uzonero
izzy
Babun
Albiceleste
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid to buy Neymar for near 45 million euros - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid to buy Neymar for near 45 million euros

Post by Ganso Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 21:34

bs hes not going anywhere

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid to buy Neymar for near 45 million euros - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid to buy Neymar for near 45 million euros

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 21:44

izzy26 wrote:Why is it that every transfer RUMOUR must be taken seriously as if it is fact?

Serious question.

Joey Barton does'nt understand it either

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton
Why do people take what is put in newspapers as gospel......hope you understand this....."I don't want to leave Newcastle"

Look at my sig neither does the late great Micheal Jackson....

Unfortunatly people believe every ounce of information that is drummed into thier brain's and cant think for themselves.... shame rly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 21:46

It's called "wishful thinking".

I was the same with Gameiro. Sad Damned, Parisiens.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 22:04

Lord Hispano wrote:It's called "wishful thinking".

lol, kid was worried about the Euros, one year before a big tournament you minimize the risks
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 22:09

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:It's called "wishful thinking".

lol, kid was worried about the Euros, one year before a big tournament you minimize the risks

If that was the case he would have signed for Newcastle ( guareenteed starter) Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 22:12

Lol people are clearly exaggerating obviously players will be sold during the transfer window.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 22:13

Very stupid signing. The guy is not worth this much money. He has proven himself in the brazilian league, thats it. He needs to do much more to be going for that amount of money.

Thank god chelsea didn't get him
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 22:16

TheBlueArmy wrote:Very stupid signing. The guy is not worth this much money. He has proven himself in the brazilian league, thats it. He needs to do much more to be going for that amount of money.

First, we didn't sign him.Second, he wouldn't cost 45 millions ,30 at max Very Happy Stupid signing? I want to see you comment on it in 3 years time again Very Happy Oh, he'll ask for 2 millions of wages when comes first... Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 22:18

babun1024 wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:Very stupid signing. The guy is not worth this much money. He has proven himself in the brazilian league, thats it. He needs to do much more to be going for that amount of money.

First, we didn't sign him.Second, he wouldn't cost 45 millions ,30 at max Very Happy Stupid signing? I want to see you comment on it in 3 years time again Very Happy Oh, he'll ask for 2 millions of wages when comes first... Very Happy

Neymar will cost 40m or more, that's what his club have said.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 22:20

well, looks like we are the only club talking to him right now. they have no leverage
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 22:22

english_jewel wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Neymar will cost 40m or more, that's what his club have said.

Oh yh because many of club's have not said that exact same thing in the past and then let the player go for considerably less Rolling Eyes
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 22:26

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:well, looks like we are the only club talking to him right now. they have no leverage

Chelsea is or will talk to him this week.

babun1024 wrote:

you do realize Neymar makes more then 2m at Santos? scratch
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 22:43

im starting to think rumor is true
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 23:13

Santos did confirm Madrids interest the other day IIRC

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Körbl Thu 23 Jun 2011 - 4:11

Neymar is special, trust me Cool
Pure genius
Körbl
Körbl
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 23 Jun 2011 - 5:04

Neymar definitely not moving this summer Cool
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu 23 Jun 2011 - 5:06

i hope he doesnt,but i dont know,he already won titles with santos and now became a legend in serie a,i think thats all he wanted.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu 23 Jun 2011 - 5:16

Copa Libertadores 2011

FINAL:Santos 2 - 1 Penarol (agg.2-1)

Congrats for Santos fans!! Santos will play in WC for Clubs in December 2011!
So we might watch a WC Clubs Final: Barcelona vs Santos Smile

Note: Neymar had a gd game..scored a nice goal..had some dangerous shots on goal+ he created 2 chances for his teamates, including the one for Ganso who missed it badlyyy!!

Neymar is not just a gd dribbler/finisher.. he has some gd passes (vision)!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu 23 Jun 2011 - 11:49

Real Madrid to buy Neymar for near 45 million euros - Page 2 Bildspel2

pepe would be happy to get an apprentice...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu 23 Jun 2011 - 11:56

Yeah I just saw that pic too, Santos and Neymar are classy and Penarol fights and are sore losers though right?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu 23 Jun 2011 - 20:06

Neymar to stay at Santos, 3 days avatar bet. Takers?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu 23 Jun 2011 - 20:29

Lionel Messi wrote:Yeah I just saw that pic too, Santos and Neymar are classy and Penarol fights and are sore losers though right?
lol stop it.

penarol took the chance and started beating up neymar and the others instead of just the fan who was provoking.

that player kicked neymar and fell down.if someone is kicking me,im sure as hell not going to just stand there

as i said,why would they start beating penarol up instead of celebrating ffs?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2