Pele: If Messi wants to be the best ever first he must become better than Neymar

+26
fatman123
Forza
Beautiful Football
rsinatra
barca 2011
Raptorgunner
DeviAngel
Milan31
Sushi Master
Rebaño Sagrado
julias
Die Borussen
Tifoso Romanista
The Messiah
LeVersacci
lenear1030
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
white_star
Lord Awesome
Ganso
Albiceleste
Mr Nick09
Baraa
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BarrileteCosmico
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pele: If Messi wants to be the best ever first he must become better than Neymar - Page 2 Empty Re: Pele: If Messi wants to be the best ever first he must become better than Neymar

Post by white_star Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Ganso wrote:
white_star wrote:
Ganso wrote:
white_star wrote:Why does pele keep embarrassing himself with out of his ass comments? No one takes him seriously anymore what a waste of space. Lewandowski is better then Neymar, I am sorry but couple stepovers in Brazilian league does not compare to European top scorer and best player in the world.
and you say pele is embarrassing himself...

He plays in Europe and has 19 goals and 7 assists for a top team in Germany. Ya he is better then Neymar. Netmar might have the potential an ability to be the best or better then Lewandowski but has done squat so far. We will see when he comes to Europe, do you remember Robinho ? Was supposed to be the next pele and ...

Stop being biased with your santos players, they had a shot when they played barca an got embarrassed.
summing it up

Every striker that plays in europe is better than Nerman
Every player who doesnt perform vs Barca is crap
Every player who is hyped will probably be average

:facepalm:

That's not what I said so :facepalm:

I gave examples you decided to be ignorant and I must say that no further discussions with you. Anybody with football knowledge will tell you Neymar is not proven. He has ability and potential I will give you that.

white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Pele: If Messi wants to be the best ever first he must become better than Neymar - Page 2 Empty Re: Pele: If Messi wants to be the best ever first he must become better than Neymar

Post by julias Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:51 pm

WHAT A TROLL ....
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:27 am

I like your avatar julias Smile
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:49 am

Neymar is far better than Messi.

... at samba :vagi:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:51 am

Neymar is far better than Messi.

at diving :vagi:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:03 am

:vagi:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:38 am

LOOL Pele is embarrassing, he has to stop talking.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:44 am

some pls check pele's pills, I mean seriously check them ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:47 am

Pele: If Messi wants to be the best ever first he must become better than Neymar - Page 2 Tumblr_m0s4gbN5oU1qk6cqmo1_500
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:52 am

DeviAngel wrote:some pls check pele's pills, I mean seriously check them ...

Talk to your doctor... I would!
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:44 am

Well now Nerman is gonna crash and burn hard as a mother*****. If Im a young player in Brazil, I don't want Pele to say a thing about me. Brazil just better hope that the jinx doesnt strike in 2014.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:47 am

Who cares what Pelé says? lol but as a Brazilian, and specially as a true Santos fan, let me make a better, more complete reply on this matter:

Pelé once made some heavy criticism on Romário saying that he should retire. And Romário gave him the best reply that not Maradona nor anyone else has ever given him:

(at 00:28, in Portuguese)

(translation:)

- Truth is that Pelé shut up is a poet. I didn't even want to have to answer this, but I think there are some people who deserve to hear it. Pelé, as we all know, only talks shit. And once again, he should mind his own business and not meddle in my life, as I don't meddle in his. As a player - and I always say this - he was the best of all time. He is our king, not to say our god, but he should put a shoe [football boot] on his mouth. It would be better for him.

Also, I've read in a Brazilian article that it is important to notice that this is the best compliment Messi could ever be getting from Pelé: the fact that he bothers him so much. And I agree. "If you didn't watch Pelé or Maradona back in the day, know that there is a fundamental difference between the king's relation with Messi. In the 80's, when Maradona was undoubtedly the best player on the planet, Pelé did not use to make such comments about his football, not with the frequency that he comments on Messi. Their brawl started in the 90's, when Diego was already on his decline. In the 80's, Pelé was more discrete. Messi doesn't need any more compliments. His football speaks for itself: this year, Messi has an impressive 60 goals in 50 games, with an average 1,2 goals per match. Pelé didn't need it either. His record is from 1961, when he scored 111 goals in 75 matches, an average of 1,48 per game. The times are different, the football and the players too. Pelé was the best of the 20th century, and Messi is the best of the 21st. At least for now." (source)

The bottom line is that Pelé likes to think of himself as Beethoven is to music, or as a God. And yet, he always feels threatened when a good player comes along. When we (Santos) won the Libertadores trophy last year and everyone was on the pitch celebrating - including Pelé himself -, he was asked by some journalists whether he thought Neymar could become as good as he was, and his reply was the same as always: "Let him score 1219078429384712378 goals first, then we'll talk." LOL as if his amateur and army goals counted for something. Not that I want to belittle the King, the best player Santos have ever had, and the seleção too. But he should keep his feet on the ground. If he likes to compare himself to Beethoven, he should get more informed, because for myself (as a musician), Beethoven belongs in a museum, in the past, for he was great but he has been surpassed by others. That's life.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:08 am

rsinatra wrote:Who cares what Pelé says? lol but as a Brazilian, and specially as a true Santos fan, let me make a better, more complete reply on this matter:

Pelé once made some heavy criticism on Romário saying that he should retire. And Romário gave him the best reply that not Maradona nor anyone else has ever given him:

(at 00:28, in Portuguese)

(translation:)

- Truth is that Pelé shut up is a poet. I didn't even want to have to answer this, but I think there are some people who deserve to hear it. Pelé, as we all know, only talks shit. And once again, he should mind his own business and not meddle in my life, as I don't meddle in his. As a player - and I always say this - he was the best of all time. He is our king, not to say our god, but he should put a shoe [football boot] on his mouth. It would be better for him.

Also, I've read in a Brazilian article that it is important to notice that this is the best compliment Messi could ever be getting from Pelé: the fact that he bothers him so much. And I agree. "If you didn't watch Pelé or Maradona back in the day, know that there is a fundamental difference between the king's relation with Messi. In the 80's, when Maradona was undoubtedly the best player on the planet, Pelé did not use to make such comments about his football, not with the frequency that he comments on Messi. Their brawl started in the 90's, when Diego was already on his decline. In the 80's, Pelé was more discrete. Messi doesn't need any more compliments. His football speaks for itself: this year, Messi has an impressive 60 goals in 50 games, with an average 1,2 goals per match. Pelé didn't need it either. His record is from 1961, when he scored 111 goals in 75 matches, an average of 1,48 per game. The times are different, the football and the players too. Pelé was the best of the 20th century, and Messi is the best of the 21st. At least for now." (source)

The bottom line is that Pelé likes to think of himself as Beethoven is to music, or as a God. And yet, he always feels threatened when a good player comes along. When we (Santos) won the Libertadores trophy last year and everyone was on the pitch celebrating - including Pelé himself -, he was asked by some journalists whether he thought Neymar could become as good as he was, and his reply was the same as always: "Let him score 1219078429384712378 goals first, then we'll talk." LOL as if his amateur and army goals counted for something. Not that I want to belittle the King, the best player Santos have ever had, and the seleção too. But he should keep his feet on the ground. If he likes to compare himself to Beethoven, he should get more informed, because for myself (as a musician), Beethoven belongs in a museum, in the past, for he was great but he has been surpassed by others. That's life.

well done mate.. Thumbs up
romario you are boss as always..

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:12 am

Pele: "...I am always wrong about everything... and I don't have a twitter account..."
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:20 am

does anyone take what this tool says seriously, i mean the only reason to interview this guy would be for the lols
honestly, neymar isnt fit to lace messi boots
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:24 am

Like Franchise(Poster) once said ,too much is made of what other people say on this forum.

As if what Pele is saying is something new.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:46 am

I'll wait Maradonna's reply Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:36 pm

One of the funniest quotes I have ever seen....even by Pele's standards, this was funny Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:53 pm

He must be taken to mental hospital if he seriously thinks Neymar is better than Messi. :facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2