Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+99
Vlad the Impaler
chad4401
Collblanc
TheRedStag
barca 2011
Gomez83
SaintJoe
aleumdance
Cassius
boss
♠Ace
Brady2Moss
Abramovich
ronalessi
matpol
Jack Daniels
Cotes
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Doc
vivabarca38
V
billy_gr
ToEy
S
McLewis
Albiceleste
nandrolona
Jeps33178
juventus101
Swanhends
ELO
Mr. Festim
Yuri Yukuv
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
Mr_Puyol
halamadrid2
johndear
Red Alert
punkfusion1992
Milan31
Pedram
LeSwagg James
Seppuku
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Margera
Tigole
RED
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
Aensensen
che
hrealmadrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
RealGunner
REWB
manlio
H.A.
Omniscient
S32TABLANCA
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
Tomwin Lannister
Babun
ioilersrock448
Adit
Onyx
Bellabong
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
guest7
stunt
BarcaLearning
StevieRayVaughan
Rebaño Sagrado
phenom
Grande_Milano
VivaStPauli
The Madrid One
McAgger
Lord Awesome
rwo power
free_cat
LeVersacci
paperbackwriter
Zealous
zarola
huntsman
the xcx
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
izzy
The Messiah
103 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 38 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:05 pm

The only drawback is that Badstuber now has to be careful for the second leg - on one hand, he can't allow Madrid's attackers to get through, but on the other hand he needs to keep an eye on a possible final, so he can't allow himself to be booked as IMO he is too important to be missing in a final match.

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 38 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Die Borussen Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:09 pm

how can you say the other team didnt allow you to press? its your choice.. either you run at your opponent once he got the ball either you leave him

if you watch all the last games madrid played in camp nou and watch the one at alianz arena you will see the difference

ur telling me bayern is able to handle pressure better than barca?

bayern played a lot better but madrid could have tried a lot more
lets see what 2nd leg has to say there were both teams will give their all cause it will be decisive

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:13 pm

3-2 for Bayern
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:20 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:3-2 for Bayern

Hoping for a Man United scenario huh? Very Happy
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:27 pm

The memories of Roma and Lyon at the Bernabeu will be reignited :coffee: :vagi:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:30 pm

ahh, those memories are so pleasant, but i think we have had a lot of them in the recent past.. we need a few better ones ,like reaching the finals for one..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:35 pm

In that same thought pattern, the memories of 2002 will be reignited as well...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:38 pm

Doc wrote:In that same thought pattern, the memories of 2002 will be reignited as well...

Surag's archive of footballing results only goes as far as 2007.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Zealous wrote:
Doc wrote:In that same thought pattern, the memories of 2002 will be reignited as well...

I see, his archive is this small...
Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 38 Kloppovatar

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Zealous wrote:

What's your point genius ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:28 pm

You first lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:42 pm

What i said is based on my prediction for the game the coming Wednesday.I think Bayern will score a late winner which will remind Madrid and their fans of the bad memories of the Roma and Lyon tie at the Bernabeu in the knockouts.

I dint mean to offend any of you,i wasnt being serious hence the use of emoticons.

I always get that weird feeling that any top team entering the Bernabeu wont leave without scoring.I am not just simply saying it as it has become repetitive since the last so many years.I dont know why you needed to take a dig at me since i've been watching Madrid since the early 2000s in the Champions League.

I believe Bayern will hold out to just 1 goal and they'll score the all important away goal which will send them through.

Final Score:Madrid 1-1 Bayern.

I honestly dont care if my prediction goes wrong.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:24 pm

I was obviously joking too but I forgot coffee guy. I felt there was enough hyperbole and goodwill between me and you anyway so I didn't think you'd take it to heart.

Anyway your feelings are based on actual results so you aren't wrong in a way but this is a different team in a different year under different circumstances. We can only really be sure of the result on Wednesday.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:05 pm

No i didnt.No hard feelings.Though use of emoticons would have helped :coffee:

Madrid in recent years to me are more like a team that is scared of losing ,i feel that way.Especially in front of your own demanding crowd.

And yes Mourinho has turned the mentality of the team around as they stamped their authority and asserted their superiority over sides like Spurs and Lyon.

But Madrid are still untested against a powerhouse side in a high pressure knockout game.And now you're in a situation having to turn the lead around against a massive "German" club who are a tough side mentally and i really mean it.

I call this upcoming tie an acid test for Real Madrid football club.If they come through in flying colors i would believe they have put back their dark past in the CL behind.I actually think Madrid will win the Champions League if they go through and dominate Europe for years to come.Real Madrid remind me of Spanish National team prior to 2008.Stacked with talent but underachieve big time.Maybe the burden of expectations is just too much.

If they dont i'd consider them the Same old Madrid with same old mentality.

No doubt the job coaching Real Madrid is the most high pressure job in sport really.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Zealous wrote:I was obviously joking too but I forgot coffee guy. I felt there was enough hyperbole and goodwill between me and you anyway so I didn't think you'd take it to heart.

Anyway your feelings are based on actual results so you aren't wrong in a way but this is a different team in a different year under different circumstances. We can only really be sure of the result on Wednesday.

Exactly thesame thing Mourinho said in the 1st leg, I expect Bayern to win in Spain at least.

Coentrao proved to be Madrid biggest weakness in the first leg, just like how Marcelo will prove to be the biggest mistake if Mourinho play him against Robben and Lahm.

We are going to play with refreshed players, all our wing players, Lahm/Robben/Alaba/Ribery will be rested for one week, to add to that Gustavo/Kroos will also be rested as well as Badstuber.

I expect Madrid to come out and attack, Mourinho will have to play Marcelo and Arbeloa wouldn't have to sit at the back all day like a CB, this will allow us to play our game to full effect..

And this will bring Robben into the game and allow him do what he knows how to do best.

First round of Quarter Final, No home team won their matches or even scored a goal, I dont really believe in Home/Away, we can go to Madrid and beat them. But then again it is possible that they can beat us too, and I am not worried even if the put 2 past us in the first half, we have the mental capability to come back from the dead and win matches.

It will be a tough match, I expect to see Madrid come out and attack, rather than sit back and defend
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:00 pm

You are the most flippy floppy poster I have ever come across except with Kroos. You seem pretty sure about him...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Doc wrote:You are the most flippy floppy poster I have ever come across except with Kroos. You seem pretty sure about him...

Just how am I Flippy floppy?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:06 pm

seriously , man? you want a nexplanation for that ?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Lord Hades wrote:seriously , man? you want a nexplanation for that ?

Yeah.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 38 Popcorn-09-Psych
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:30 pm

This is golden stuff here Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:38 pm

I guess you dont have much to say about me being flippy floppy...

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:11 pm

whats flippy floppy? speak english please...

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:25 pm

deadrave wrote:whats flippy floppy? speak english please...

Type it up on Google.

I know I am a controversial writer, but I am definitely not a flippy floppy
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Idrisozet wrote:

Type it up on Google.

I know I am a controversial writer, but I am definitely not a flippy floppy(someone that changes his opinion all the time)

Lol You really believe that ? Laughing

how about i quote some of your opinions on Badstuber Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Idrisozet wrote:

Type it up on Google.

I know I am a controversial writer, but I am definitely not a flippy floppy

so you are the method for converting a single-sided 5.25" floppy disk into a double-sided disk hmm

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next