Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+99
Vlad the Impaler
chad4401
Collblanc
TheRedStag
barca 2011
Gomez83
SaintJoe
aleumdance
Cassius
boss
♠Ace
Brady2Moss
Abramovich
ronalessi
matpol
Jack Daniels
Cotes
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Doc
vivabarca38
V
billy_gr
ToEy
S
McLewis
Albiceleste
nandrolona
Jeps33178
juventus101
Swanhends
ELO
Mr. Festim
Yuri Yukuv
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
Mr_Puyol
halamadrid2
johndear
Red Alert
punkfusion1992
Milan31
Pedram
LeSwagg James
Seppuku
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Margera
Tigole
RED
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
Aensensen
che
hrealmadrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
RealGunner
REWB
manlio
H.A.
Omniscient
S32TABLANCA
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
Tomwin Lannister
Babun
ioilersrock448
Adit
Onyx
Bellabong
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
guest7
stunt
BarcaLearning
StevieRayVaughan
Rebaño Sagrado
phenom
Grande_Milano
VivaStPauli
The Madrid One
McAgger
Lord Awesome
rwo power
free_cat
LeVersacci
paperbackwriter
Zealous
zarola
huntsman
the xcx
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
izzy
The Messiah
103 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 11 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:18 pm

deadrave wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:I'm sorry, you beat what's in front of you. And we do. I cant believe that your frail sentiments are actually offended by some Madrid fans saying 6-2 and what not, FFS its a joke. A stupid one, but its banter. Get used to it.

1-6 i dont see them scoring more than one in alianz arena :coffee:

or if you r refering to the bernabeu game then yeah it is possible but i see us scoring 4 and not 6 but still its not unlikely

You're the guy who only supports Madrid because of Mourinho and started insulting us all, arent you?

In any case, dont be so disrespectful to Bayern, it reflects badly on us.

S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 11 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Bayern fans overestimating their team Laughing When they face a real team like Real Madrid and not fodder like Marsielle and Basel, they'll understand how Madrid are literally superior in every aspect.

No offence to Bayern, but I do not see you guys winning.

Lol, if there is any Bayern fan that will over-rate Bayern, I guess that person will be no other but me and I haven't done that.

Show me how Bayern fans over-rate their team, isn't it Madrid fans who are saying Bayern will get destroyed 6-1 and 10-2 aggregate, then the Benzema will run riot on Badstuber-Boateng.

Madrid fans lack respect and I hope we teach them some manners.

You haven't overrated Bayern? Your right, I can't tell as some days of the week you profess how your team is horrible and other you profess how Bayern has the best defence, attack etc etc and how they are the 2nd best team in the world.

I couldn't care less about Madrid fans and I do condemn their lack of respect to a certain point. But to me Madrid any day of the week is a better team in all aspects.

If you say Madrid are better than Bayern, sure I don't doubt you, that is truelly your opinion and it doesn't necessarily mean you are right.

I just felt I should point out that no Bayern fan actually over-rated Bayern, we all said it's going to be a tough match and we can't wait to watch it.

If anything Madrid fans were more arrogant as usual.

Also Bayern had a tougher grp in grp stage, Basel>>>>>CSKA Moscow and Marseille>>>APOEL.

So it's not like Madrid had face better opponents like City, Villareal and Napoli.

going by your logic, we destroyed Villareal home and away and they last time they played Madrid don't thing Madrid won.

I myself am being admittedly quite disrespectful here. So in retrospect I apologize.

In terms of Madrid I speak of their capability and what I have seen from them in comparison to Bayern. I don't speak of the European performances.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if Bayern go through as I would much applaud them, but to me Madrid are just such a force this year as I still stand by my prediction on the Madrid double.

I think Jupp will be key in this match as Mourinho will definitely know on how to stifle Bayern's main source of attack which is essentially their wing attack and somewhat heavy reliance on Schweinsteiger. The rest in terms of their attack as in Muller and Kroos I don't see them troubling too much unless those two players play a key role in the interchangeability in Bayern's attack. Kroos for me can be the difference maker if played in his specialized advanced role. Mueller on the other hand hasn't impressed me all to much aside from a few occasions

Bayern are a superb force in attack yet tactically, they have never impressed me at all as compared to Mou's side which is an all rounded behemoth as a team.

In the end I am just excited to see a great semi final with two big teams as its a treat for all of us.

I dont think you have watch much of Bayern this season.

Are you kidding me? Bayern look nowhere near as impressive without Schwiensteiger. You'd be deluding yourself if you think they are the team they are without him.

This season, Schweini hasn't play much games because of injury, he has only start 4 cpl games out of 10.

hasn't played much in German cup or Bundesliga.

for sure we are better with Schweini but even without him or Robben, we've held our ground and play some beautiful football.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Bayern fans overestimating their team Laughing When they face a real team like Real Madrid and not fodder like Marsielle and Basel, they'll understand how Madrid are literally superior in every aspect.

Lol, if there is any Bayern fan that will over-rate Bayern, I guess that person will be no other but me and I haven't done that.

Show me how Bayern fans over-rate their team, isn't it Madrid fans who are saying Bayern will get destroyed 6-1 and 10-2 aggregate, then the Benzema will run riot on Badstuber-Boateng.

You haven't overrated Bayern? Your right, I can't tell as some days of the week you profess how your team is horrible and other you profess how Bayern has the best defence, attack etc etc and how they are the 2nd best team in the world.

I couldn't care less about Madrid fans and I do condemn their lack of respect to a certain point. But to me Madrid any day of the week is a better team in all aspects.

If you say Madrid are better than Bayern, sure I don't doubt you, that is truelly your opinion and it doesn't necessarily mean you are right.

I just felt I should point out that no Bayern fan actually over-rated Bayern, we all said it's going to be a tough match and we can't wait to watch it.

Also Bayern had a tougher grp in grp stage, Basel>>>>>CSKA Moscow and Marseille>>>APOEL.

So it's not like Madrid had face better opponents like City, Villareal and Napoli.

going by your logic, we destroyed Villareal home and away and they last time they played Madrid don't thing Madrid won.

I myself am being admittedly quite disrespectful here. So in retrospect I apologize.

In terms of Madrid I speak of their capability and what I have seen from them in comparison to Bayern. I don't speak of the European performances.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if Bayern go through as I would much applaud them, but to me Madrid are just such a force this year as I still stand by my prediction on the Madrid double.

I think Jupp will be key in this match as Mourinho will definitely know on how to stifle Bayern's main source of attack which is essentially their wing attack and somewhat heavy reliance on Schweinsteiger. The rest in terms of their attack as in Muller and Kroos I don't see them troubling too much unless those two players play a key role in the interchangeability in Bayern's attack. Kroos for me can be the difference maker if played in his specialized advanced role. Mueller on the other hand hasn't impressed me all to much aside from a few occasions

Bayern are a superb force in attack yet tactically, they have never impressed me at all as compared to Mou's side which is an all rounded behemoth as a team.

In the end I am just excited to see a great semi final with two big teams as its a treat for all of us.

Are you kidding me? Bayern look nowhere near as impressive without Schwiensteiger. You'd be deluding yourself if you think they are the team they are without him.

This season, Schweini hasn't play much games because of injury, he has only start 4 cpl games out of 10.

for sure we are better with Schweini but even without him or Robben, we've held our ground and play some beautiful football.

:facepalm:

You're second in a league without any single great opponent. "A one horse league" that you can't run away with...
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

Of course Bayern are still a great team without him, but with Bastian, he adds that extra dimension which qualifies Bayern fans to boast about their team, yet without him, they just aren't that super potent threat from the direct midfield.

Robben? Bayern imo have never been reliant on Robben as imo Bayern can well survive without him.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:31 pm

go bayern! i will take back anything i said about you and bundesliga if u defeat madrid!!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Robben is the player I'm most worried aboutBut at the same time: Not really, difference is that Real Madrid got very fast central defenders that can cover for Marcelo if he pushes forward. Bayern don't got that for Lahm. And Robben = Ronaldo when it comes to defensive contribution. In recent times I'd even say Ronaldo is better in important games. He pressures and tracks back if needed.

Lahm won't afford to push forward since it would expose Bayerns slow CBs to Ronaldo with Özil and Benzema ready to combine at any given moment. Robben won't track back. Marcelo will push forward while Xabi Alonso goes to the right to zone mark Robben while Ramos and Pepe can cover him with speed.

I predict that Marcelo and Ronaldo will dominate Robben and Lahm. Mainly thanks to our fast CBs.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:38 pm

free_cat wrote:go bayern! i will take back anything i said about you and bundesliga if u defeat madrid!!

Too much scared of Madrid i see. Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:40 pm

goallegacy is in denial :coffee:

y u no accept spanish final?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:43 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:Robben is the player I'm most worried aboutBut at the same time: Not really, difference is that Real Madrid got very fast central defenders that can cover for Marcelo if he pushes forward. Bayern don't got that for Lahm. And Robben = Ronaldo when it comes to defensive contribution. In recent times I'd even say Ronaldo is better in important games. He pressures and tracks back if needed.

Lahm won't afford to push forward since it would expose Bayerns slow CBs to Ronaldo with Özil and Benzema ready to combine at any given moment. Robben won't track back. Marcelo will push forward while Xabi Alonso goes to the right to zone mark Robben while Ramos and Pepe can cover him with speed.

I predict that Marcelo and Ronaldo will dominate Robben and Lahm. Mainly thanks to our fast CBs.

Robben for me will not be such a substantial threat considering his sheer individuality and somewhat will be nullified from Mourinho given his Trappatoni-esque attention to detail. See the final in the Bernebeu where Mourinho even without relying his his backline's brilliance, tactically subdued Robben's play since he has a certain pattern which can be decoded if prepared for. I see Madrid having little problem with him. Ribery is the one to watch out for in my opinion.

Bayern's backline should and most probably will essentially be flat while the winger's provide the sole width only as the midfield for Bayern will have the job to provide the interchangeability as if done correct, it can be a serious threat for Real.

I feel you underestimate Ronaldo's defensive work rate as on several occasions I have seen him track back well into his own half. Yet what impresses me is his near relentless pressing when needed.

Best example is the 2 legs in the CDR this year. ESPECIALLY the 2nd leg.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:11 am

You guys clearly don't watch Bayern. All I've read is Robben, Robben, Robben when it should be Ribéry, Ribéry, Ribéry. Schweinsteiger has been abscent half the season and we still didn't miss a beat in big games. Our depth is shit so naturally we have suffered in the league. It's not like Dortmund are a shit team... Usual Bundesliga hate without much logic.

I do agree with Arq in that Schweini puts us in the next level, but in no way is Madrid superior in every aspect.

This will be a very even match.

To the guy who said that having faced Barca they don't have anything to fear from Bayern... lulz! You talk as if you regularly beat Barca Laughing. Bayern ain't Barca, we're not as good, but we're just as dangerous. It'll be a whole different animal.

All this sabre rattling is bullshit. I miss when this match was an European classic and everyone treated each other with respect.

May the best team win :bow:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:16 am

Saetablanca wrote:
deadrave wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:I'm sorry, you beat what's in front of you. And we do. I cant believe that your frail sentiments are actually offended by some Madrid fans saying 6-2 and what not, FFS its a joke. A stupid one, but its banter. Get used to it.

1-6 i dont see them scoring more than one in alianz arena :coffee:

or if you r refering to the bernabeu game then yeah it is possible but i see us scoring 4 and not 6 but still its not unlikely

You're the guy who only supports Madrid because of Mourinho and started insulting us all, arent you?

In any case, dont be so disrespectful to Bayern, it reflects badly on us.

i respect bayern thats why i said 1-6 could have easily said 0-6

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:19 am

This will be a fun matchup to watch! I don't watch much of Bayern or Real, I do see highlights and occasionally watch a game here and there but I will definitely not miss these two legs!
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:20 am

i say one team edges, it could even go to pens
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:15 am

This tie could be over in the first leg. It all depends on the first 20 minutes.

Bayern in the CL this season have been complete crap in the first 20 minutes and several chances were given to Basel, City and OM in the first 20. None of those teams took their chances and Bayern finished them off once they got comfortable and bossed possesion afterwards.

If Madrid can finish their chances that the get early Madrid will advance. However, if their chances aren't taken early I would say Bayern have the edge.

Badstuber and Boateng are getting better as the season goes on and it will be interesting to see what they can do against Madrid's attack. Piggy will be back and the team typically looks more comfortable when he is on the pitch.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:19 am

Lahm is going to have to move to RB for this one... but then again, it is a big game for CR7. Who knows... hmm
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:25 am

ioilersrock448 wrote:This tie could be over in the first leg. It all depends on the first 20 minutes.

Bayern in the CL this season have been complete crap in the first 20 minutes and several chances were given to Basel, City and OM in the first 20. None of those teams took their chances and Bayern finished them off once they got comfortable and bossed possesion afterwards.

If Madrid can finish their chances that the get early Madrid will advance. However, if their chances aren't taken early I would say Bayern have the edge.

Badstuber and Boateng are getting better as the season goes on and it will be interesting to see what they can do against Madrid's attack. Piggy will be back and the team typically looks more comfortable when he is on the pitch.

Real has missed may chances upfront, so I hope this changes against Bayern.

Bayern fans keep talking about having more possesion, yet RM isn't Basel, OM or City. RM will fight for possesion and so will Bayern making this match a lot more yummy :hungry:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 11 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Post by johndear Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:16 am

if Bayern were met Barca 10 times.... how many time do you think Bayern could win?

Last edited by johndear on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : s)

johndear
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:30 am

rwo power wrote:Real can be happy they had a German ref last match. They rarely book players for soft fouls.

Isnt Wolfgang Stark German eco smile
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:36 am

paperbackwriter wrote:Robben is the player I'm most worried aboutBut at the same time: Not really, difference is that Real Madrid got very fast central defenders that can cover for Marcelo if he pushes forward. Bayern don't got that for Lahm. And Robben = Ronaldo when it comes to defensive contribution. In recent times I'd even say Ronaldo is better in important games. He pressures and tracks back if needed.

if we are to go by Mou's recent starting line up selection against offensive wingers away, he will go with Cacktraw over Marcelo, so i think we will probably see him at home. but the good thing is DiMaria has enough time to get himself into shape, so no Kaka for us(GET IN)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:36 am

The possession battle will be interesting especially since the consensus is that Bayern will have more, I don't buy that tbh but we will see hmm.

What I am sure of though is that possession won't win either team the game. The difference will be how well each defence can deal with the other team's attacking threat.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:38 am

halamadrid2 wrote:

if we are to go by Mou's recent starting line up selection against offensive wingers away, he will go with Cacktraw over Marcelo, so i think we will probably see him at home. but the good thing is DiMaria has enough time to get himself into shape, so no Kaka for us(GET IN)

Cointhrow won't start against Bayern at LB.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:39 am

you can bet on that zeal, Mou has done it millionth of times, as much as we hate it, that's how conservative he is away
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:42 am

halamadrid2 wrote:you can bet on that zeal, Mou has done it millionth of times, as much as we hate it, that's how conservative he is away

We'll have to wait and see but I'm fairly certain it will be Marcelo. Cointhrow has a better shot at RB tbh
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:49 am

think about it Zeal, has Marcelo ever started at LB in the CL this season away(with Cacktraw fit)??? i dont remember any

but then again it wont be only that, he will probably start 3 man midfield with Lass playing as well lol. Typical Mou line-up basically

Robben will give Marcelo headache if he starts which is why i think its safer to play a defensive LB and let the attackers do the attacking
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:52 am

halamadrid2 wrote:think about it Zeal, has Marcelo ever started at LB in the CL this season away(with Cacktraw fit)??? i dont remember any

but then again it wont be only that, he will probably start 3 man midfield with Lass playing as well lol. Typical Mou line-up basically

Robben will give Marcelo headache if he starts which is why i think its safer to play a defensive LB and let the attackers do the attacking

Nothing compared to the headache Marcelo would give Robben.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:03 am

Marcelo would give Lahm headache and Robben Marcelo, we shall not forget Juaquin who terrorised Marcelo until he got subbed(not to mention Monetero).... better safe than sorry methink

hang on a sec, atm i am less worried about Marcelo than i am about Arbeloa that guy is in a pretty big dip in form, hope his non-selection for todays game left him to reflects on his shocking form

the things i am worried about:

1) crosses/corners/freekicks- it seems we cant handle those at all eventho we have pretty tall players in the box

2)long shots- Iker is usally blocked or too far away from his line

3) exposing of our highline, doesnt happen many times but when it happens we usually have no chance with it

4) one of our fullbacks fecking up

5) Khedira playing

things going for us:

1) our both wingers, especially DiMaria with his through balls, he couldnt have come any earlier

2) the fact that Ronaldo is so versatile with his contribution, can cross with both, can tap in, can head corners & can score long shots- his performance will be key imho

3) Benzema's tendency of scoring against any team especially in CL

4) Ozil terrorising goodstuber and boateng

5) our bench :bow:

i want to see this line up:

Iker
Arbeloa-Pepe-Ramos-Marcelo
Granero-Alonso
DiMaria-Ozil-Ronaldo
Benzema

but lets see what Mou has in mind
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next