ds of Vasco De Gama : ' We are meeting with Juve for Dede we are defining somethings . '

Go down

ds of Vasco De Gama : ' We are meeting with Juve for Dede we are defining somethings . '  Empty ds of Vasco De Gama : ' We are meeting with Juve for Dede we are defining somethings . '

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:50 am

The Football knows no time and in full TuttoJuve.com Italian night is always operating to keep you updated on everything that happens in the universe Juventus. As revealed around midnight a delegation Juventus has landed in Brazil to meet with the leadership of Vasco de Gama and close the purchase of the strong clutches of Vital Selecao Anderson da Silva better known under his pseudonym of Dede. The center is tempting to twenty-four major European clubs including Paris Saint Germain, AC Milan, Porto and Manchester City. That's why the Old Lady has had recourse to this Brazilian blitz. The goal is just to burn the competition of the top clubs in Europe and make it the great defender Barzagli to combine with a view to returning in the Champions League. Thanks to the time we were able to trace the Vasco de Gama's sporting director Frank Assuncao to take stock of this operation.

Director, for Dede to Juve now we ...

"Right now we are meeting. I can not say more."

The negotiations, however, well established and may close soon?

"At the moment we have not yet sold Dedè to Juve. I repeat at this moment we have several things to occupy us and we are meeting to define them."

But how much can cost Dedè to Juve? Twenty million?

"Who said these figures? It can also cost more or less, the figure and when I decide to sell it. At this moment we have not sold, so he says and write it."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down