Luca
inderbaby
The_ItalianFool
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rumor: Elia has meeting with Juve Empty Rumor: Elia has meeting with Juve

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:57 pm

According to Tuttosport, the agent of Dutch winger Eljero Elia has met Juventus executives to talk about the situation of his client, who is not having much space in Antonio Conte's team. The club has reassured the agent about the fact that they still believe in the player.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Rumor: Elia has meeting with Juve Empty Re: Rumor: Elia has meeting with Juve

Post by inderbaby Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:19 pm

Train harder, prove yourself in training and earn your starting place!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:26 pm

Or go to a club where the club already has faith in you and they let you play!

I'm not saying he should but those are the options, if he is already concerned about this in November it might be a short time for Elia at Juventus.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:28 pm

Luca wrote:Or go to a club where the club already has faith in you and they let you play!

I'm not saying he should but those are the options, if he is already concerned about this in November it might be a short time for Elia at Juventus.

I really dont think he will or should leave before even getting his chance.

Patience is a virtue.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:49 pm

You all should watch the movie Goal the dream begins and all it will be clear about Elia or goal 2
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:14 pm

DeviAngel wrote:You all should watch the movie Goal the dream begins and all it will be clear about Elia or goal 2

I don't have it.. Please explain what it is with the movie that relates to Elia? Surprised
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:15 pm

ARGH.. This Elia case drives me nut!! I want to see him play!!
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Just like I said. This is not FIFA. You can't buy great players for your bench and neglect them until 3/4 of the way through the season. They're real people, they want to play and he will leave should he not be used.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:31 pm

LWL91 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:You all should watch the movie Goal the dream begins and all it will be clear about Elia or goal 2

I don't have it.. Please explain what it is with the movie that relates to Elia? Surprised

it doesn't in any way whatsoever

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:47 pm

ELIAH situation really make me confused;

if you don't believe on a player why the hell you buy him ?

if you believe on him then you should give him a chance to grow

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Once he get a hold of Serie a football...
there won't be any stopping him...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:36 pm

TomJuve wrote:Just like I said. This is not FIFA. You can't buy great players for your bench and neglect them until 3/4 of the way through the season. They're real people, they want to play and he will leave should he not be used.

Uhhh... We are like 1/4 of the way thru the season...

lucianomoggi wrote:ELIAH situation really make me confused;

He is giving him a PROPER chance to grow. He is growing as a person right now, getting accustomed to his new environment. He is growing in training in familiarity with his teammates and the system.

He will get his chance, and it's going to be soon if you ask me.

Cotes wrote:Once he get a hold of Serie a football...

This is what I'm banking on. I seriously think Conte is doing the right thing by protecting him. He is taking pressure off of Elia, he is getting Elia familiarized with the language, system, and team. I think Conte wants to break him down of any ideas he had about Serie A, Juve, and Italy, and then building from there. It is a tedious method and takes time, but the benefits could be huge.

I really can't wait to see Elia unleashed.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:37 pm

TomJuve wrote:Just like I said. This is not FIFA. You can't buy great players for your bench and neglect them until 3/4 of the way through the season. They're real people, they want to play and he will leave should he not be used.

And you are right, this ISNT fifa. You cant just thorw players into different formations, teams, and countries and expect him to play like an "84" or whatever his fifa ranking is. He needs to adapt, he needs to learn, he needs to be comfortable.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:39 pm

There are much better players than Elia that didn't need to be 'familiarized' with Italian football

Its a bunch of shit really I hate this argument a lot
Estigarribia gets more minutes, I guess he is more familiarized with Italy, being there about 10 more days than Elia has :facepalm:
Vidal joined in July, thats practically a several year difference than August!

utter bullshit, sorry

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Luca wrote:There are much better players than Elia that didn't need to be 'familiarized' with Italian football

Estigarribia gets more minutes, I guess he is more familiarized with Italy, being there about 10 more days than Elia has :facepalm:

utter bullshit, sorry

Bro. Do you know the difference between the dutch language and italian language? Then compare that to the differences between spanish and italian. Spanish is 23458324534 times more similar to italian.

Utter bullshit? You are utterly incompetent and ignorant of cultural differences. Case in point Platini to Juve. 6 months to adjust.

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Luca wrote:There are much better players than Elia that didn't need to be 'familiarized' with Italian football

utter bullshit, sorry

And, if you absolutely ludicrous assumption that adjusting to a league doesnt exist, every player should be able to play just as good in every league, and this is 100% false. There are way too many examples for me to even begin to think about telling one.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:44 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

And you are right, this ISNT fifa. You cant just thorw players into different formations, teams, and countries and expect him to play like an "84" or whatever his fifa ranking is. He needs to adapt, he needs to learn, he needs to be comfortable.

There's a difference between throwing him in and giving him a chance against a low team...

I'm pretty sure by now he knows how the team play. Look at the hundreds of players who go to a club as a big signing and play straight away.

Aguero, Forlan, Klose just to name a few more recent ones....

And I know it's only 1/4 through the season, my point is he's not close to getting a look in and people have been saying we can use him at the end of the season to freshen up the team. And I say, that's if he's not fed up and gone by then.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:46 pm

TomJuve wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

There's a difference between throwing him in and giving him a chance against a low team...

I'm pretty sure by now he knows how the team play. Look at the hundreds of players who go to a club as a big signing and play straight away.

And I know it's only 1/4 through the season, my point is he's not close to getting a look in and people have been saying we can use him at the end of the season to freshen up the team. And I say, that's if he's not fed up and gone by then.

Lol dude, Aguero, Forlan, and Klose are WORLD CLASS PLAYERS. We have a young dutch winger with potential.....Of course they wont need take as much time to adjust, they are already well established....

I agree he needs patience and it can get annoying, but I dont care about that. He needs to learn certain things and that is what Conte is doing.

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:47 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

He is giving him a PROPER chance to grow. He is growing as a person right now, getting accustomed to his new environment. He is growing in training in familiarity with his teammates and the system.

This is what I'm banking on. I seriously think Conte is doing the right thing by protecting him. He is taking pressure off of Elia, he is getting Elia familiarized with the language, system, and team. I think Conte wants to break him down of any ideas he had about Serie A, Juve, and Italy, and then building from there. It is a tedious method and takes time, but the benefits could be huge.

we are talking about professional players, he is 24 years old he isn't 17

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:48 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Lol dude, Aguero, Forlan, and Klose are WORLD CLASS PLAYERS. We have a young dutch winger with potential.....Of course they wont need take as much time to adjust, they are already well established....

I agree he needs patience and it can get annoying, but I dont care about that. He needs to learn certain things and that is what Conte is doing.

Players like Cisse, Turan and whatever done it as well.

I know what you're saying I just think by now he should have had a decent ammount of minutes. There's only so much training can prepare you for.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:49 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

we are talking about professional players, he is 24 years old he isn't 17

How old are you?

Go move to Italy and get a full time job. Let me know if youre boss fires you or not because you dont know what the hell he is saying or how to do anything in italian.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:50 pm

What frightens me more is people actually buy into this nonsense
It isn't the league that players struggle with it is the systems that teams play, stop kidding yourself.

I just gave you two examples of players, BY YOUR LOGIC, that needed 'nurturing' and 'protection' from Conte yet neither received the Elia treatment, so take your argument and take a walk- its wrong, its fallacious, it holds no weight

Regardless of similarities between Spanish and Italian, Chilean culture is not Italian, playing in Germany, like Elia did!, is not Italy, yet Vidal made his way no problem.

Estigarribia, French division 2, Paraguayan, similarities in language, not in culture.

Even if I buy into your joke of an argument it still doesn't fit...

Vidal and Elia came from the same league numb skull
lets try it like that, maybe a tougher approach is necessary for communicating here.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Just because he is 24 doesnt mean he cant grow as a person and a footballer.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:52 pm

doesn't mean he will wait forever on the bench either

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Luca wrote:doesn't mean he will wait forever on the bench either

You know what? Youre right!

It was absolutely absurd for Conte to tell Elia "Hey! You are going to be on the bench the whole season! You are not going to get played at all! You are a reserve players!" .... Oh wait... that didnt happen....Numb Skull Laughing

In order to understand the coach, you need to speak Italian.
In order to understand your teammates, you need to speak Italian.
In order to be an effective winger in Serie A, you need to know how to defend.
In the GERMAN LEAGUE, attackers/wingers have more freedom than in Serie A.

Here are 4 things that explicitly apply to Elia, but not to Vidal or Esti.

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next