Mr Nick09
kiranr
Abramovich
Kick
Arquitecto
Raptorgunner
12 posters

Go down

Mancini sends out Hazard warning to rivals after visit to watch £35m Lille ace Empty Mancini sends out Hazard warning to rivals after visit to watch £35m Lille ace

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:22 pm

'I was aware that Roberto Mancini was there,' Hazard told French TV station Canal+.

'The manager (Rudi Garcia) told me... I wasn't thinking about it. I was trying to play to the best of my abilities.

'We'll see later. I'm concentrating on Lille this season.'

Hazard has previously declared he was 'flattered' by interest from champions United after Ferguson's visit and has also stated Spurs would be a good club to join.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2117019/Eden-Hazard-watched-Manchester-City-manager-Roberto-Mancini.html#ixzz1pZN0dLuU

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2117019/Eden-Hazard-watched-Manchester-City-manager-Roberto-Mancini.html#ixzz1pZIxw3XI

------------------------------

Is this the end of Nasri? cheers

Hazard changes his mind every week. eco smile

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Mancini sends out Hazard warning to rivals after visit to watch £35m Lille ace Empty Re: Mancini sends out Hazard warning to rivals after visit to watch £35m Lille ace

Post by Arquitecto Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:29 pm

Hazard over the course of the year "I'd love to be in Barcelona"

"I'd love to be a player in Real Madrid"

"I'd love to go to Inter"

"I'd love to be a Milanista"

"It would be a dream to be a manchester United player"

"I would love it if PSG signed me up"

"I want to go to Tottenham"

" I would love it if Luton Town signed me up"

"I've changed my mind, now I want to go Barcelona B"

"Scratch that, I'd love to be a part of Pescara Calcio"

"I'd love to diagnose my hyper indecisiveness"

"I have Alzheimers"

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Mancini sends out Hazard warning to rivals after visit to watch £35m Lille ace Empty Re: Mancini sends out Hazard warning to rivals after visit to watch £35m Lille ace

Post by Kick Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:33 pm

Hazard is going to Chelsea, he would be wasted anywhere else in England. (except for Arsenal but they won't spend that much.)

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:33 pm

He is such a slut, I don't like him no more Mad
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:35 pm

Abramovich wrote:He is such a slut, I don't like him no more Mad

I agree. any club he goes to if he has a good year he will leave them for Barcelona or Madrid. eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Maybe he has already decided and is trolling the media, clubs and fans.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

I agree. any club he goes to if he has a good year he will leave them for Barcelona or Madrid. eco smile

I dont know why you guys insult him. He said he was going to England, and he said he was open to any club that would be open to have him as long as he knows he will play week in and week out. He ruled out no one, he just said he wanted to move. How is that wrong?

His favorite club is Real Madrid, but he knows he is not starting for us, so England is going to be his stepping stone.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:29 pm

He should go to City, Mancini obviously still needs two or three more players
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:30 pm

Lex wrote:He should go to City, Mancini obviously still needs two or three more players

Mancini is going to get sacked anyway, he will use City in Fifa manager mode.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Chelsea is not in the picture really unless they settle their manager situation and Hazard buys into it... he was all Chelsea until AVB got fired. Now, he's 5% Chelsea. Need to catch up a lot of ground quickly.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:02 pm

yeah... how dare he not be certain what club he wants to go to

Mancini sends out Hazard warning to rivals after visit to watch £35m Lille ace Angry-mob
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Slut if he decides against your club.

Savior if picks your club.

Is it me, or do football supporters have the emotional development of a 14-year-old boy who has his first crush? (If you read Hornby, it makes a lot of sense.)

Seriously, though... He's going to attract any team with the financial means to meet Lille's valuation. You also have to remember that he is 21 and being offered bags of money to play a game. He wants to go where he'll play and they will pay him. Did you expect him to have fierce supporters loyalties? He's being paid to do a job; he can't afford to have supporter-esque loyalties.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Hazard over the course of the year "I'd love to be in Barcelona"

"I'd love to be a player in Real Madrid"

"I'd love to go to Inter"

"I'd love to be a Milanista"

"It would be a dream to be a manchester United player"

"I would love it if PSG signed me up"

"I want to go to Tottenham"

" I would love it if Luton Town signed me up"

"I've changed my mind, now I want to go Barcelona B"

"Scratch that, I'd love to be a part of Pescara Calcio"

"I'd love to diagnose my hyper indecisiveness"

"I have Alzheimers"

Toronto FC have signed Eden Hazard for a creme egg. He loves em and would like to eat them, and live close to them but not too close to a toaster but rather close to the stovetop

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:38 pm

donttreadonred wrote:Slut if he decides against your club.

Savior if picks your club.

Is it me, or do football supporters have the emotional development of a 14-year-old boy who has his first crush? (If you read Hornby, it makes a lot of sense.)

Seriously, though... He's going to attract any team with the financial means to meet Lille's valuation. You also have to remember that he is 21 and being offered bags of money to play a game. He wants to go where he'll play and they will pay him. Did you expect him to have fierce supporters loyalties? He's being paid to do a job; he can't afford to have supporter-esque loyalties.

+1
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:43 am

He already said he is going to England

He will go where he is sure to play

Chelsea is the most likely
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down