The Franchise
guest7
Pedram
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Javi Martinez vs Mascherano - Page 2 Empty Re: Javi Martinez vs Mascherano

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:24 am

You said he was rubbish, now your trying to be more reasonable.

Your still clueless...the balls high to Llorente, Mascherano challanged alot and held his ground very well. Llorente didnt own Pique either, so dont know what your on about.

Yes it is "system" from you, you basically said it when you said "in another team".

You didnt say Mascherano isnt good in the air compared to elite centerback...you said he is rubbish in the air, do you need me to quote it for you?

Why are you even comparing stats of elite centerbacks to Mascherano in a thread comparing him to Javi Martinez? The least you can do is get Martinez stats and even then you have to have the ability to actually look closer than that stats...though you seem obvilous to this fact.

Who cares if Ramos would win more headers...its not about Ramos, and even then, is that the only way for you to deal with aerial threats?

If Mascherano is so bad, then why did Ibra nor Llorente score on him...if its such a weakeness then why didnt it get punished? It cant be because they didnt attack, because their teams scored more than 1 goal and had many chances. So, your making a big deal about Mascherano in the air, but show me all those occassions it went against him.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:39 am

TBF Franchise the fact that they didn't score against him is more of a show of how good Barcelona is as a team. The system Barcelona plays does the majority of the defensive work for the defenders.

Barcelona have conceded the least shots per game out of every single team in Europe ffs....Masch really has little work to do in comparison to that of Javi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:00 am

Adit wrote:Aerial duels won in each league's

Mascherano-18/38-------------------47%

ADIT: "Masch cant head"

you just proved yourself wrong. you reach new lows daily Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:20 am

He isnt good on air,who is trying to chage the point?

You said ''rubbish'' when i said Masch isnt good on air,now you are saying you never said mash is good on air.whats that?

Its not system,some teams play according to their CBs strength more.Some teams have to deal with more aerials,does that make sense to you? and Masch is obviously going to struggle if he was to become one of that CB that has always has to deal with crosses and long ball.

now that i brought Masch and his terrible duel record it is not allowed in a Javi martinez thread.

Mash isnt good on air,and i stick by that.stats proves too.

again you didnt answer my question,who will be better for a team that has to deal with alot of air ball? mascherano or Ramos? is that team a team other than barcelona? got that clear now..

You already said you dont think he is good at air.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:21 am

Albiceleste wrote:
Adit wrote:Aerial duels won in each league's

Mascherano-18/38-------------------47%

ADIT: "Masch cant head"

you just proved yourself wrong. you reach new lows daily Laughing
so next time when you say "Marcelo cant defend" am i supposed to take that literally?

oh dear No

Masch isnt good on air,get over it.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:33 am

Crimson wrote:TBF Franchise the fact that they didn't score against him is more of a show of how good Barcelona is as a team. The system Barcelona plays does the majority of the defensive work for the defenders.

Barcelona have conceded the least shots per game out of every single team in Europe ffs....Masch really has little work to do in comparison to that of Javi.

But if thats true, then why did Bilbao attack many times and score 2 goals.

If we were so strong defensively in that game and Mascherano was so protected, how did we still end up allowing so many chances?

We already know Mascherano has less work comapred to Javi, however this is not the point.

Also ignored is, the little work Barca defenders have to do, they do it without help because we commit more men to the attack than any other team. Other defenders get all sorts of help our defenders do not.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:34 am

Adit, im not going back and forth with you having to repeat my point over and over.

Your quote is there for all to see.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2