Cruijf
DeviAngel
Milan31
celikmilan
8 posters

Go down

2 points Empty 2 points

Post by celikmilan Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:27 pm

It's settled now. We are 2 points clear of Juventus after they draw with Bologna (thanks Bologna, thanks Di Vaio). Now we and especially a team must forget last night's game and focus to go 5 points clear of Juventus after next game. Why we could go 5 points up? We should win against Lecce. Juventus can lose to Genoa. Why? They have 13 wins and 13 draws. Two 13's should be really really unlucky for them.
I just hope that our players can recover from yesterday's lose. Maybe some of our injured players will be back maybe even Gattuso.
Forca Milan.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

2 points Empty Re: 2 points

Post by Milan31 Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Wow, I forgot Juve played today. This is great news, hopefully Milan take advantage of this lead and spread the gap. Still a long way to go!
FORZA MILAN!
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Bonucci saw red so no Chiellini no BOnucci no Barzagli Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:42 pm

This is gonna look childish but...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devi, I feel your pain.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:55 pm

ACMRox wrote:This is gonna look childish but...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devi, I feel your pain.

tbh When u see bonucci on our field we start with -1 goal lol

I hope Padoin proves good in CB as Caceres was today ..

anyway i you win the tittle because there are 2 months left I congrtz you Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:57 pm

I feel your pain Devi. Our midfield has been having the same problems all year.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Milan31 wrote:I feel your pain Devi. Our midfield has been having the same problems all year.
We have that problem for last 2 years. I hope we can do it again.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:16 am

banana

Now that we are 2 points ahead, Allegri... Please show us that you have gone from Dummy Allegri to Legendary Allegri

Seth
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:27 am

celikmilan wrote:
Milan31 wrote:I feel your pain Devi. Our midfield has been having the same problems all year.
We have that problem for last 2 years. I hope we can do it again.

2009/2010 were the same for us injuries, injuries that Vinovo center is damn
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:20 am

Di Vaio :bow:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:17 am

I watched the game , and its true what Devi claims, without Giorgio and Andrea their backline is very unstable.

What lifted my eyebrow even more was that the midfield three of Marchiso, Pirlo and Vidal look very much depleted of energy. Vidal especially looked very lackluster which could only mean that the man is near exhaustion. I guess this should be expected at this time of the season considering the way he played throughout the season. The midfield desperately needs a rest, but this fatigue they are experiencing has more to do with the fact that they had to play consistently well throughout the whole season, something they are unaccustomed to in past seasons. Thus one can say this is a completely new experience for them, like a boxer being pushed past the 10th round for the first time in his career. We do not suffer the same disadvantage because we have done it before under worse conditions.

The current situation is very good for us, as cold hearted as it sounds. Juve are our rival's and their best weapon is breaking down. This is also highlights another difference between Juve and Milan, we have more individual quality to rely on in our times of need.

This is not a dig on Juve, who i believe are a better collective team unit than Milan, but if they had a WC CF or SS they would be at least 5 points clear of us now, Vucinic for all his talent is so inconsistent, Matri is a hard worker but lacks individual qaulity and is already nearing his potential, Pepe is basically the same as Matri but works even harder. In contrast we have Ibra, Binho , K.P and had Cassano to win us games that we wouldn't have if they weren't participating in.

Juve already have the back bone for a great team in the making i.e the work ethic, discipline, consistency ( defensively) , a near faultless central midfield, all that is missing is the superstar at the front to push them past the finishing point.

Until then they have to rely on teamwork and grit to push them past opponents and less so on individual quality upfront.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:57 am

Juve will come back towards the end of the season, it's crucial that we put as many points between us and them before they get themselves organised again - don't forget that we play Inter in the 2nd to last matchday - we should aim to have the league over before that game if we can build a decent gap now.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Juve will come back towards the end of the season, it's crucial that we put as many points between us and them before they get themselves organised again - don't forget that we play Inter in the 2nd to last matchday - we should aim to have the league over before that game if we can build a decent gap now.
Completely agree. This is our chance to widen the gap, if we don't take advantage of this now, it can really come back to haunt us.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:I watched the game , and its true what Devi claims, without Giorgio and Andrea their backline is very unstable.

What lifted my eyebrow even more was that the midfield three of Marchiso, Pirlo and Vidal look very much depleted of energy. Vidal especially looked very lackluster which could only mean that the man is near exhaustion. I guess this should be expected at this time of the season considering the way he played throughout the season. The midfield desperately needs a rest, but this fatigue they are experiencing has more to do with the fact that they had to play consistently well throughout the whole season, something they are unaccustomed to in past seasons. Thus one can say this is a completely new experience for them, like a boxer being pushed past the 10th round for the first time in his career. We do not suffer the same disadvantage because we have done it before under worse conditions.

The current situation is very good for us, as cold hearted as it sounds. Juve are our rival's and their best weapon is breaking down. This is also highlights another difference between Juve and Milan, we have more individual quality to rely on in our times of need.

This is not a dig on Juve, who i believe are a better collective team unit than Milan, but if they had a WC CF or SS they would be at least 5 points clear of us now, Vucinic for all his talent is so inconsistent, Matri is a hard worker but lacks individual qaulity and is already nearing his potential, Pepe is basically the same as Matri but works even harder. In contrast we have Ibra, Binho , K.P and had Cassano to win us games that we wouldn't have if they weren't participating in.

Juve already have the back bone for a great team in the making i.e the work ethic, discipline, consistency ( defensively) , a near faultless central midfield, all that is missing is the superstar at the front to push them past the finishing point.

Until then they have to rely on teamwork and grit to push them past opponents and less so on individual quality upfront.

You really summed it up fantastically. Couldn't put it better.
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down