Tevez scores for City for the first time in 5 months

+3
Catracho
StevieRayVaughan
Albiceleste
7 posters

Go down

Tevez scores for City for the first time in 5 months Empty Tevez scores for City for the first time in 5 months

Post by Albiceleste Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:58 am

Carlos Tevez marked his first public appearance in a Manchester City shirt for more than five months with a goal on Tuesday night as City's reserves beat Bolton 3-1 at Hyde.
Tevez, whose comeback after settling his dispute with the club began when he played 45 minutes behind closed doors last week, played in front of a crowd of around 1,000 and swelled by members of the media.
Tevez, who had come close with a first half free-kick, scored City's equaliser in the 51st minute when he finished off a cross from strike partner Harry Bunn from close range.
Tevez was substituted shortly after the strike but his performance will delight City boss Roberto Mancini, with whom he fell out following the notorious Champions League loss at Bayern Munich in September, when he was accused of refusing to warm up.
He spent more than three months in Argentina without the club's permission before reporting back to the club's training ground at Carrington a fortnight ago and expressing his desire to make up with Mancini.
Mancini has indicated he will consider Tevez for a first team return as soon as he is match fit, but warned last week: "After three months it is not easy to play. At this moment he can't play. Maybe in two weeks he could be ready."

Tevez making a comeback hmm let's see if he can regain his old form.

TBH I'm surprised Tevez is getting another chance, didn't Mancini say after the Bayern game that Tevez was never going to play for City again?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Tevez scores for City for the first time in 5 months Empty Re: Tevez scores for City for the first time in 5 months

Post by StevieRayVaughan Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:00 am

Well, not playing him will only reduce his price tag. I think Mancini is put under pressure from upper-management. Tevez to Malaga? Make it happen.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Tevez scores for City for the first time in 5 months Empty Re: Tevez scores for City for the first time in 5 months

Post by Catracho Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:55 am

Tevez comeback to Corinthians!! Lehgo.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Catracho wrote:Tevez comeback to Corinthians!! Lehgo.
Should've got him when you had the chance! too late now

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:35 pm

Tevez. :facepalm: cheers

Give him few weeks he will miss his family again and will have another go at Mancini. 🔒
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:10 pm

StevieRayVaughan wrote: Tevez to Malaga? Make it happen.
Didn't even consider that possibility, but it would give them a huge jump in quality. I hope it happens.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:00 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
StevieRayVaughan wrote: Tevez to Malaga? Make it happen.
Didn't even consider that possibility, but it would give them a huge jump in quality. I hope it happens.
Tévez-Rondón :hungry:

I so hope that happens, not just for Málaga but because City's attack with Tévez included makes my pants soil.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:00 am

Nobody is willing to pay the transfer fee for him is what I gathered? And Man C will reduce the fee and so now wants him to come back and play?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum